Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
erigert
erigert
21:33 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image

I dont know whats wrong with this site. I was playing in a tourney and the game stopped at this image. When i click on my profile it says im browsing while in fact im on the server. Needs to be sorted out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:38 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats like a White/Black Screen, are you on 8u31 eri? I have no problems on that Java version.
erigert
erigert
21:41 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
No im on the latest Java. I have no problem playing ranked games but when it comes to tourneys i have all sort of problems.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:49 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Need to downgrade then mate. I had no problems vs Hutch and Destroyer and their problem players on Snooks in tournaments.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10329/pop-ups-freezing-screen/2#813379

If people don't downgrade then they run the risk playing tournaments with crash potential. Java 8 Update 31, Only problems was Opera not being combatable and when the site had that cloudware and the entire site infected by java. Other than that, no issues, except lag spikes from adverts
erigert
erigert
22:03 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for the advice James but i dont think i will downgrade. Either this site sorts itself out or i will have to stop playing i guess. All these Java problems are becoming a pain.
silent_hill
silent_hill
22:55 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for the advice James but i dont think i will downgrade. Either this site sorts itself out or i will have to stop playing i guess. All these Java problems are becoming a pain.

Stop playing instead of moaning 24/7
erigert
erigert
22:56 Sun 27 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for the advice silent_pill.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Getting booted from tourney

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.