9 Ball: UK vs ROW

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:01 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Actually I wouldn't be on team UK if it was a nationality thing, so ROW is where I should be Thank you eri!

Yep was a national thing but not many rowers out there so i denationalised it. If site was a bit busier then may not have issues with a traditional national event.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team UK
dgeneratio (c)
thegame26 (vc)
lolumadbro
zantetsukenz
_fresh_
tinie_v17
apples_back
dvz
rapid_pot
blueberry

We are Full
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:09 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't mind Ash or Zac joining Team ROW either as each Captain can make sure i don't draw them, If i do draw them, then your cruel

I won't be joining a copy cat event, I think this might have generated more interest if you'd waited for the Mosconi Cup one or to at least let it reach its final stages.

Thanks.

Lets not play that plagiarism game yes? If you want to play that card i could say Fresh copied from Snooker, Adam and Seb would own the rights to that funky event.

It isn't up to you to say when i do events and as said i didn't even consider the Mosconi Cup when making this, I wanted to trial events on Pool for a long time but was always scared of failure. When i saw how well the Mosconi thread was going, i thought i got to try the Ryder Cup on Pool, I was going to do Straight but its too deep so i thought about the quickest non arcade type which is 9 Ball.

Not that i have to explain anything or justify my actions but there you go.

No copying or plagiarism involved

Not really fussed about the competition itself James, me and fresh joked about doing a Ryder Cup style event before you even posted about this idea. All good.

Only query really is the timing itself. I think you'd have generated more interest if you'd waited for the Mosconi one to conclude and showed a little more respect

Still my way and sod everyone else as per usual.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:23 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
How many times? i didn't think about Fresh or his Mosconi Cup so how can you wait for something without thinking about it?

Take real life, can you prepare for a Burglary if you don't know it is coming? of course not.

and you moan at Noob for his digs, your just as bad.

goodbye
faust
faust
19:30 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We're talking about "events" that a handful of people on a decaying corpse of a pool site partake in. There is no gravitas to the Mosconi cup, it's a tin pot competition like everything else left on funkypool. If enough people enter to make this competition viable, then it's equally as credible/moribund as the Mosconi cup.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:32 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it's a good idea to have a few different events running at once, keeps people busy and I'm in 2 other events and have no issue having several games, since we can pick and choose which events we want to take part in. League is over so having several games a week to play isn't unusual, only this way you have a choice.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:45 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I really want to start this after the new year, so let me know how many guys you have eri and willing to shrink 8v8 to 6v6, i don't really want to go lower than 5v5 though.
erigert
erigert
21:58 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
So far i have 7 people.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

9 Ball: UK vs ROW

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.