PLAYERS CHAMP

TEAMS TO FOLD

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED

WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES/NO

COMMENTS
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:55 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do like this pal but i can't remember other seasons being added so i'm not sure i will predict this time.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
22:56 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I do like this pal but i can't remember other seasons being added so i'm not sure i will predict this time.

im lost james
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:59 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

im lost james

We predicted last two seasons and a score system was talked about but never really used after the season ended.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:12 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

RACE FOR THIRD fpd

FBL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

RACE FOR THIRD dragons

SL WINNER FPD

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

GSC Uprising

RUNNER UP Dragons

GOLDEN CUE clifton

PLAYERS CHAMP seb

TEAMS TO FOLD outlaws and inlaws

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED - lateo and craig

WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES/NO - Cant see it lasting tbh

COMMENTS

Uprising have very nearly replaed player for player quality wise, however uprising have never really had big egos so don't know how harriet and hoolahoops will fit in, however its seriously weakened phoenix nights stus shrewd new signing.

FPD have seriously strengthened and if phoenix were to lose either legend pot or Kieron then we mightjust start nudging at them

I can see dragons winning summet somewhere along lines, 3 or 4 excellent players

Uprising will dominate again, and until fpds or dragons get a bit closer, no ones going to challenge them as next best team is phoenix, but they will never to be able to nick ups players cos theey hate em, so eithr dragons or fpd or pds or gunner have to nick ashs players so a side can be assembled to compete wi ups
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
23:14 Wed 23 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

im lost james

We predicted last two seasons and a score system was talked about but never really used after the season ended.

I do t do it a a comopteition mate, more banter and discussion, it sometimes livens up the forum, if the right people jump on
buckjam
buckjam
01:27 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP Phoenix Nights

RACE FOR THIRD FPD OR Dragon Flame

FBL WINNER Pheonix Nights

RUNNER UP Uprising

RACE FOR THIRD FPD or Dragin Flame

SL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP FPD

GSC Uprising

RUNNER UP FPD

GOLDEN CUE FBL klien FBL scottyjr

PLAYERS CHAMP whocares8x8

TEAMS TO FOLD No one

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED - buckjam and _huts24_

WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES/NO YES

COMMENTS

I think that Uprising will be tested more this season but will still beat most they come up against. One big thing with them is they hardly ever have crossed words within their team and it shows. 16 of the best players on here so very difficult to compete with them. If Ash can calm down and not retaliate then he will stand a chance in the FBL imo. SL is a bit of a lottery so its difficult to see a favourite. All the teams could put out 5 very strong players if they did it that way. The cup is a longish format so Uprising have the edge.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:53 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER: Phoenix Revenge
RUNNER UP: Uprising
RACE FOR THIRD: FPD/Dragon Flame
FBL WINNER: FPD
RACE FOR THIRD: Phoenix Revenge/Dragon Flame
SL WINNER: Uprising
RUNNER UP: Phoenix Revenge
GSC: Uprising
RUNNER UP: Phoenix Revenge
PLATE: Black Scorpions
RUNNER UP: FPD
GOLDEN CUE: miss_harriet/_fresh_ (FCL), w_hoolahan/potalot (FBL), clifton188/legend_pot (SL)
PLAYERS CHAMP: _fresh_
TEAM(S) TO FOLD: Rebel Outlaws
TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED: None
COMMENTS
: I think Uprising will dominate as per usual especially with signing w_hoolahan, tinie_v17 and apples_back but Phoenix Revenge will get exactly get that - we have a lot of quality and I think this season we'll show it. FPD have acquired some top players and I think they are perfectly equipped to win the FBL this next campaign. Dragon Flame have some top quality too, just all depends on their consistency as I'm sure vixen_xox will be a great Captain.

Players Championship: Cannot write off _fresh_ - semi finals this season and he'll go all the way IMO - might even win the FCL GC too.
lateo1993
lateo1993
02:44 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

RACE FOR THIRD fpd

FBL WINNER Uprising

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

RACE FOR THIRD dragons

SL WINNER FPD

RUNNER UP phoenix nights

GSC Uprising

RUNNER UP Dragons

GOLDEN CUE clifton

PLAYERS CHAMP seb

TEAMS TO FOLD outlaws and inlaws

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED - lateo and craig

WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES/NO - Cant see it lasting tbh

COMMENTS

Uprising have very nearly replaed player for player quality wise, however uprising have never really had big egos so don't know how harriet and hoolahoops will fit in, however its seriously weakened phoenix nights stus shrewd new signing.

FPD have seriously strengthened and if phoenix were to lose either legend pot or Kieron then we mightjust start nudging at them

I can see dragons winning summet somewhere along lines, 3 or 4 excellent players

Uprising will dominate again, and until fpds or dragons get a bit closer, no ones going to challenge them as next best team is phoenix, but they will never to be able to nick ups players cos theey hate em, so eithr dragons or fpd or pds or gunner have to nick ashs players so a side can be assembled to compete wi ups

im honoured
_fresh_
_fresh_
03:19 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks for the comments Ash, I think it will be a great season ahead, hopefully a peaceful one and a competitive one too where we have different winners in each individual and team event
_fresh_
_fresh_
03:29 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER
Uprising
RUNNER UP
Phoenix Revenge
RACE FOR THIRD
Dragon Flame
FBL WINNER
Phoenix Revenge
RUNNER UP
Uprising
RACE FOR THIRD
FPD
SL WINNER
Uprising
RUNNER UP
Phoenix Revenge
GSC
Phoenix Revenge
RUNNER UP
Uprising
GOLDEN CUE
dvz (FCL), potalot (FBL), w_hoolahan (SL)
PLAYERS CHAMP
legend_pot
TEAMS TO FOLD
None
TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED
None
WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES

COMMENTS
I feel Phoenix will come as close as last year at winning this but may get pipped again by Uprising who have an outstanding lineup, went for Dragon Flame for 3rd narrowly over FPD. I see Phoenix taking the FBL as the balance of players/game types is strong, and Uprising to win SL especially if they have 3 teams again.
GSC is a comp I feel Phoenix need to improve in and hopefully we can do that next season, avoiding Uprising first round would help lol.
Dvz has to have a shout for GC, potalot has the potential to be one of the best so went for him for FBL golden cue, and Harry to take SL golden cue.
Legend for the players, he's been a bit unlucky in the past couple seasons and with a good draw and a bit more luck I can see him being tough to beat.
Peacefulness is going to be important this season so I'm predicting no one gets banned or folds lol, the bookies probably have that at about 150/1 but who knows.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
04:41 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER - Uprising

RUNNER UP - FPD

RACE FOR THIRD - Phoenix/Dragon Flamers

FBL WINNER - FPD

RUNNER UP - Uprising

RACE FOR THIRD - Phoenix/Dragon Flamers

SL WINNER - Uprising

RUNNER UP - Phoenix

GSC - Phoenix

RUNNER UP - Uprising

GOLDEN CUE - dvz (FCL) miss_harriet (FBL) apples_back (SL)

PLAYERS CHAMP - i_am_noob

TEAMS TO FOLD - none

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNNED - faust and _knightmare_

WILL THE SITE STILL BE HERE IN 2017 YES/NO - I hope so, but unless something happens advertising wise it will probably fold.

COMMENTS - FPD are gonna be stronger than expected. Phoenix will not keep all of the players on their list active and it will cost them. Ash may even have to play a match. Uprising will dominate everything but may slip up on one competition. I just hope the smaller teams can keep it somewhat competitive.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:47 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER - Uprising
RUNNER UP - Phoenix
RACE FOR THIRD - FPD

FBL WINNER - Uprising
RUNNER UP - FPD
RACE FOR THIRD - Phoenix

SL WINNER - Uprising
RUNNER UP - FPD (or one of Uprising Teams)
MOST EVENTS - clifton188 or w_hoolahan

GSC - Uprising
RUNNER UP - FPD

FCL GOLDEN CUE - whocares8x8
FBL GOLDEN CUE - Really not sure about this
SL GOLDEN CUE - w_hoolahan

PLAYERS CHAMP - whocares8x8

TEAMS TO FOLD None (After Season - Black Scorpions)

TWO PLAYERS TO GET BANNED - Never liked answering this so i won't

Really want to say Yes and i hope it is but realistically i would say No.

COMMENTS

Uprising - Strong lineup like last season so predict them to do it again.

FPD - Higher expectations this season with some quality signings

DFE - Yep i expect fourth or less from us in the main season, Low expectations but you join a clan to have fun right?

BS - Lower Expectations than DFE, its nice to see BS giving newbies a chance to play in the league.

PHO - Lower expectations but still think they will do well, like Pros last season just gone, Ash has lost some quality players to another top team like Pros last season. When this happens its really tough to fill that hole of greatness, while Ash has signed some good players (former clan mates on snooker), i think the talent that left is too big to fill. Uprising did it well though. Due to this expectations has to be lower.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:57 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL WINNER: Phoenix Revenge

Nice prediction but Phoenix is weaker than last season and Uprising won then so potential wish thinking here
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:59 Thu 24 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
http://strawpoll.me/6355888

^ Little Poll about who is most dominant clan in Pools History

* One vote per player but Tested and it only allows one vote per machine i think

Just intrigued who you think it might be

Will close on Jan 3rd

^ Won't allow me on Opera though, unsupported protocol or something but will let me on Firefox

Edited at 19:04 Thu 24/12/15 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:00 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

COMMENTS
Uprising - Strong lineup like last season so predict them to do it again.

FPD - Higher expectations this season with some quality signings

DFE - Yep i expect fourth or less from us in the main season, Low expectations but you join a clan to have fun right?

BS - Lower Expectations than DFE, its nice to see BS giving newbies a chance to play in the league.

PHO - Lower expectations but still think they will do well, like Pros last season just gone, Ash has lost some quality players to another top team like Pros last season. When this happens its really tough to fill that hole of greatness, while Ash has signed some good players (former clan mates on snooker), i think the talent that left is too big to fill. Uprising did it well though. Due to this expectations has to be lower.

Ya left out a comment for PD's
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
08:00 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I actually forgot about them but i try and not post about Dynamos, when i do i get told off so best way is to avoid them altogether
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I actually forgot about them but i try and not post about Dynamos, when i do i get told off so best way is to avoid them altogether

darn i was intregiued on what your comment might of been
but if you've had problems with pd's then maybe not so much
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:07 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

yeah, i can send in a message what i would have written if you like (nothing nasty)? just last two times i posted my heart was in the right place, 1st post was a big error on my part which i already apologised for but the 2nd i felt it wasn't needed.

just best to avoid that thread altogether mate to avoid arguments, used to be the same on Phoenix but since we are fine now, i feel i can post there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Sat 26 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

yeah, i can send in a message what i would have written if you like (nothing nasty)? just last two times i posted my heart was in the right place, 1st post was a big error on my part which i already apologised for but the 2nd i felt it wasn't needed.

just best to avoid that thread altogether mate to avoid arguments, used to be the same on Phoenix but since we are fine now, i feel i can post there.

go on then buddy
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Prediction page

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.