Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:32 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
he will panic..

i know he already feels it
2pac786
2pac786
17:49 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've messaged dark chocco regarding our game.. But his been off for 4 days. Is it possible if any of you could contact him via another way as there's only 5 days remaining. Thanks
faust
faust
17:58 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've messaged dark chocco regarding our game.. But his been off for 4 days. Is it possible if any of you could contact him via another way as there's only 5 days remaining. Thanks

Speaking to him now mate. I'd have dragged him on sooner but last time I checked you was offline a couple of days yourself.

*edit*

He'll be on tonight after work!
2pac786
2pac786
18:12 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Speaking to him now mate. I'd have dragged him on sooner but last time I checked you was offline a couple of days yourself.

*edit*

Agreed. But I did state early last week that I wouldn't be available on the weekend as I play cricket on the 2 days. That's cool though, should catch him later. :)
faust
faust
19:01 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

*edit*

Agreed. But I did state early last week that I wouldn't be available on the weekend as I play cricket on the 2 days. That's cool though, should catch him later. :)

I wasn't having a dig mate, just pointing out that I was waiting to see you around before I dragged him online! :)
faust
faust
19:01 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Super League Season X - Play Off Semi Finals

Uprising Originals (7) v (12) Dragon Flame Eminence B

miss_harriet (2) v (4) dvz
corsair (3) v (4) w_hoolahan
clifton188 (2) v (4) __start__
fran_ v dgeneratio

Phoenix Revenge A (2) v (4) Uprising Strawberry Goats

rapid_pot v erigert
shadows (2) v (4) dv8
_fresh_ v zantetsukenz
2pac786 v dark_chocco

Fixture deadline is Midnight UK on 01st May 2016
2pac786
2pac786
21:59 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

*edit*

I wasn't having a dig mate, just pointing out that I was waiting to see you around before I dragged him online! :)

I know I know.. Fair enough agreed :)
the__priest
the__priest
22:08 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
chocco has been on for the last hour fella
2pac786
2pac786
22:19 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah, did message him about 20 mins ago.. but his gone offline. Might catch him inabit
the__priest
the__priest
22:43 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah, did message him about 20 mins ago.. but his gone offline. Might catch him inabit

was just trying to be helpful fella
dark_chocco
dark_chocco
23:29 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dark_chocco (4) vs (2) 2pac786

Should've had another 2 points myself but missed an easy runout in 9US. Was really gutted about that.

2pac wasn't exactly on his best form either as I've seen him play a lot better in the past. All in all, was a below average performance by both.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
23:47 Tue 26 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That score will do me! Well done so far guys
dv8
dv8
01:06 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice 1 fiz mate
kirk
kirk
17:18 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure how many of you are left in here i know now but wassup uprisers, shoudlnt you be called risen now or something? or maybe legend of the fall offs
faust
faust
17:29 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure how many of you are left in here i know now but wassup uprisers, shoudlnt you be called risen now or something? or maybe legend of the fall offs

lol, we're victims of our own success! Way I see it though, it's like football. Once you change the name of your team, you're not that team anymore! NO to Hull Tigers!!!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:28 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs Uprising Strawberries
Swap:
Was: _fresh_ vs zantetsukenz & rapid_pot vs erigert
Now: rapid_pot vs zantetusukenz & _fresh_ vs erigert

* _fresh_ was due to play zante tonight unfortunately he cannot make it and rapid_pot is struggling to be online the same time as erigert....hopefully rapid_pot can play and fill in for _fresh_ tonight.
faust
faust
22:33 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
SL vs Uprising Strawberries
Swap:
Was: _fresh_ vs zantetsukenz & rapid_pot vs erigert
Now: rapid_pot vs zantetusukenz & _fresh_ vs erigert

* _fresh_ was due to play zante tonight unfortunately he cannot make it and rapid_pot is struggling to be online the same time as erigert....hopefully rapid_pot can play and fill in for _fresh_ tonight.

Cancelled. Zante doesn't play as late as Adam.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Thu 28 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry lads i tried.

i gave him a us8 rack..by missing the black i was so awkward on..
i also messed a tip shot in uk to let him have one there..
and i was so ul on my break in 9 and uk..i could of ran rack twice!! ffs

so close sorry uprising

fran 4-2 dgen.

ggs mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:20 Thu 28 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ggs mate, great effort but as you said luck was against you here. didn't help needing a +5 or +6 Frame Difference either.
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XV - Running Scared

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.