Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:14 Wed 6 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo hasn't turned up ...yet.
I think he will be awesome tonight and outshine Bales (previously known as Wales )

Portugal to win 2-0
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:26 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played Portugal - nearly scored a 3rd and made my prediction wrong - PHEW.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
03:19 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That was an awful game. I hope Portugal don't ruin the final, a terrible team to watch. I think the winner of the next semi will win the final. Germany I expect that to be, they should exploit a weak back four though the French have great in-form forwards.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:43 Fri 8 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Germany dominated the 1st half but gave away a silly penalty - it was handball so fair play to the Referee. The 2nd half Germany had to go for an equalizer and ultimately paid the price.

Well done to France on the win - I can only see them winning the Final now - Portugal have done great to reach the final hurdle but will stumble against the hosts.

Gutted Germany lost but they had the possession in the 1st half and created hardly any chances worthy to mention. Only themselves to blame.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
19:43 Fri 8 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The loss of Gomez really hit them. Muller is a completely different player, should've reverted to Gotze as the false 9. Millers played well this tournament apart from his finishing, they ended up toothless. Even with the no panic passing game they do so well. Penalty changed it.

Luckily I had both sides pre-tournament, and I couldn't see either losing the final.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

European Championships 2016

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.