java update prompt

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:10 Tue 28 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Screen freeze in the final as usual, im sure ppl have premium so they get free wins.
maybe ppl pay premium because they can afford to, no shame in it if you cant m8 theres plenty of ppl on the poverty line, anyway its not real life so don't worry about it queenie
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:44 Tue 28 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Screen freeze in the final as usual, im sure ppl have premium so they get free wins.
maybe ppl pay premium because they can afford to, no shame in it if you cant m8 theres plenty of ppl on the poverty line, anyway its not real life so don't worry about it queenie

Clearly being only a part timer player(though you have multiple accounts), you dont seem to understand the issues with premium.
silent_phil
silent_phil
14:25 Tue 28 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Clearly being only a part timer player(though you have multiple accounts), you dont seem to understand the issues with premium.

Issue? The only issue being players that have non premium, only get logged out if their opponent is breaking. For example if its silent_phil vs terrythomas.. You'll get logged out, if its terrythomas vs silent_phil you wont. And why do you get logged out? Your computer is to slow, it crashes when i break. Nothing to do with premium
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:35 Wed 29 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  

i do understand im just not sad enough to care. And only 1 account here me lil mucker ask my pops.. you will know him as ab_rfc
_psmon_
_psmon_
20:32 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
does the site work at all haven't been on in awhile and after trying a few times I cant get on the site
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Thu 7 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
you need java 8.31
moore6cc
moore6cc
03:39 Sat 9 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Same problem over on snooker...if you play a competitive match before you join a tournament it does not seem to kick you out against a premium member...not sure if its the same over here but its worth a try
_marc_
_marc_
15:21 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Does having a premium account make a difference? I used to renew it all the time, but the way the site has been lately, there is no point.

If I create a game i can play no problem, but as soon as i join any tournament invite, a java prompt appears and it says "run" or "cancel"....but "run" is greyed out and "cancel" is the only option.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:31 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Downgrade to Java 8.31 mate, It should solve it.

Premium only makes a difference if people have the new java and Admin don't recommend buying it as i don't think they can activate Premium at the moment (could be wrong though).

Shouldn't have to buy Premium to enter tournaments as then it becomes like a gambling site which would be £10 a year to enter tournaments.

Unfortunately Nick isn't around to solve things so you have two options.

- Risk £10 for Premium (i say Risk in case Admin can't activate)
- Downgrade to 8.31 Java
_marc_
_marc_
16:43 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
have 8.31 now and the game window won't even open lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:35 Sun 17 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Should say Java is outdated and Allow and Remember
_stellafella
_stellafella
00:56 Sat 30 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
anybody playing funky n gets booted by premium my niece n her friend figured a salution n its easy lol cept ramdom lol if u join say an 8uk play atleast one 8uk game before tourny and dont touch the practice table iv done it 2 days now if i remember and each time i have it seams to work
not sure how or why
gl guys
dvz
dvz
15:04 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rubber
the__priest
the__priest
20:41 Fri 5 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post