java update prompt

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:13 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
AND AGAIN!!!! Getting sick of this, getting beyond the joke, Nick come back and fix the problems on the site YOU created and never mind your stupid 10ers from premium
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:20 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Wed 30 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Big shout out to the Admin here
who were a disgrace in helping out my problem of not being able to play on Funkypool as soon as i upgraded my account

took me 6weeks and two players on funkypool to finally be able to play on my upgraded account £9.99 which gets you advice from admin remove adverts and that was it .........SHOCKING............maybe a change in admin is needed once again ????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Wed 30 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think the admin can really do much without Nick actually being behind the scenes. Maybe clooneman could he has helped me with stuff in the past but not sure if hes active or not.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:26 Wed 30 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Frozen out in final as usual,you run a joke shop.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:51 Wed 30 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think the admin can really do much without Nick actually being behind the scenes. Maybe clooneman could he has helped me with stuff in the past but not sure if hes active or not.

Only Nick can code Java so your right, problem won't go away until nick returns, I know a FP member is learning Java in Summer too

All you can do is downgrade to 8.31, thats the only solution
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:37 Wed 30 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hi guys just thought id post this as a heads up abnout java8 version 77

when loading the games window after the funkypool icon goes away it takes bout a minute to a minute n half for the table to show up

dont think its not loaded its just slow ok

but so far iv had like the security warning bout 8-9 times and been able to run it every time . im not saying it might not just be pure luck n iv not just jinxed myself lol

just wait a bit ok it is loaden guys if anyone has been stuck last few weeks ok

have fun guys

tom
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:06 Mon 4 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah it does work I would still recommend keeping Java 8 update 31 installed too to fall back on. Also on installing the Java 8 Update 77 remove the checks from the boxes with regards to Amazon's Optional Offer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Sat 9 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Tournaments should be halted until this Java issue is sorted out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Sat 9 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Then the half could be put on till Nick comes back IF he comes back which seems more unlikely day after day. That for sure would kill the site completely if you ask me.

Only Nick can sort that issue and from what we know he is MIA and has been for a while.

I now play a premium member (or try too) before a tournament now as you still get the Java pop up but it actually lets you cancel it if you play one in a ranked/friendly game before hand. Had no issue since then regarding it but in fairness it should never be an issue too start with.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
A different java thing now,was on my way to a win and the screen froze so couldnt do a thing. This time i got a download oracle prompt,not the usual java warning?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:58 Wed 27 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
A different java thing now,was on my way to a win and the screen froze so couldnt do a thing. This time i got a download oracle prompt,not the usual java warning?

IF you have windows 10 type in Configure Java - go to the 2nd tab along (Update) ensure the Automatic updates box is unchecked.

IF it is already let me know and I'll try help a little further....if i can.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:49 Thu 28 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 15:02 Thu 28/04/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Thu 28 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It seems ok today,thanks.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:09 Thu 28 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It seems ok today,thanks.

No problem, there is a newer Java version released Java 8 Update 91 ((Expires 19/07/2016). The delay is completely removed on all browsers just IE it hangs for approximately 20 secs.

So far I haven't seen the Java Security Warning Sandbox Banner.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:18 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And again!!! Nick get on and sort your site out ffs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:42 Sat 14 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You on 8.31 mate? Never happens to me
the__priest
the__priest
00:11 Mon 23 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.itechtics.com/download-java-8-update-31-direct-download-links/

if u have 64 bit
you need to load both 32 and 64 bit offline versions

if not 32 bit only

this does work, got mine sorted out a week ago with that. thanks again, Craig

this the link gb_32

hope it helps fella
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:55 Mon 27 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Screen freeze in the final as usual, im sure ppl have premium so they get free wins.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

java update prompt

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.