Funkypool World Tour

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
23:47 Wed 9 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
None of those times as you already know - I can play after 9pm some nights but mostly 10pm the others.

We have played versus each other before so im sure we can nearer the time. Until I've completed the 2 I'm concentrating on I'll leave it with you to try and find a suitable compromise.

Thanks.
triple_b
triple_b
00:55 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
ash you should treat all your games and opponents equally . its suppose be fun
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:03 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sorry my laptops doing a windows update I'm on 82% have been for a while tbh hope it hasn't hung.

I wasn't aware there was a recent update released... Told ya I hate windows 10!!!

My sincerest apologies Sarah
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
12:40 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Will reschedule Sarah let me know when's suitable for you. Thanks.

Edited at 10:43 Thu 10/03/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Premier League

Group A
buckjam
_knightmare_
hippesville
triple_b
2pac786
erigert
count_raven
dgeneratio

Group B
friendyboy
_fresh_
thegame26
clifton188
legend_pot
whocares8x8
lolumadbro
fran_
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Thu 10 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Funkypool World Tour Draws

You can also place your bet, on FUNKBET page (5k Free Bet for your first event)

* UP TO DATE FIXTURES FOLLOW THE LINKS

Premier League
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/premier-league.html

Group Stage: 2 Points for Win, 1 for Draw, 0 for Loss
Groups: 2 Frames of 8US, 9US, 8UK (First to Four)

Games too large to post so check site please

Deadline: 14 Weeks for all group games, no official date can be set (Until start of the Final of Set Two) as if all tournaments finish early then deadline would be reduced

Pot Luck
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/pot-luck.html

Rounds: Best of 3

Round One
8US: friendyboy vs whocares8x8
8US: erigert vs legend_pot
8UK: thegame26 vs fran_

Deadline: 19th March

German Masters (8 Ball US)
http://funkypooltour.weebly.com/german-masters.html

Rounds: Best of 5

Round One
erigert vs whocares8x8
hippesville vs 2pac786
clifton188 vs _fresh_

Deadline: 19th March
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:01 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't have time for this - by the time I get back from my parents every evening I have no time for myself. I'd much rather just log on as and when I can without being expected to play before even powering the laptops up.

So to save all my opponents being possibly messed about or disheartened I'll call it a day now.

I have my team to run at the moment and that's where all my energy will be.

All the best to everyone is this awesomely produced tour and I wish you all the best of luck with your fixtures.

Cheers for the invite James.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:06 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No problem Ash, to save Cliffy having a BYE in Quarters, i will play as i lost to you. Friendyboy will also get the win (to save a BYE for legend_pot) so new games in Quarters are...

legend_pot vs friendyboy
dgeneratio vs clifton188

Everyone in Group vs Ash will get two points.

Changes tomorrow
triple_b
triple_b
00:52 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
to be honest ash im pretty disappointed in you , if you havent the time you shouldnt have joined in the first place , you have let down james and the group you were in . were all busy people , it was only 6 frames of pool , 20 minutes max
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:11 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Are you for real?
triple_b
triple_b
01:24 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes are you for real
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:03 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
How many events have you joined and then left or threatened to leave at this point Ash?

You seem to roam around this place like a complete diva expecting everyone to 'understand' your issues, yet the only issue we understand is that you're either a complete coward or somebody that continually gets confused when joining events.

"Oh look! There's an event I can join and then leave a few weeks later..."

How does that work then? Do you forget you have a life before you join an event and then realise halfway through that you do actually have a life and can't commit? If you're so busy then simply don't join the event in the first instance and we can all be saved the usual Ash routine, which at this point is completely and utterly boring! You're a grown man ffs, so STOP using your ill parents as an excuse for you losing or not being able to complete fixtures that you commit to.

Another issue - Can you stop acting like a manager and reel in your insistence that running your clan 'takes up all my energy'. Is your wrist getting tired from all that amended pasting or is it the grovelling private messages you send to all and sundry, including moderators literally begging forgiveness for your latest outburst. If I were you I would concentrate more on your own game to be honest, as it's you that let's down the team with the predictable losses you incur on a regular basis.

To put is simply and in a format you understand - Grow up!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:01 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am slightly disappointed in Ash too but i'm not going to argue about it as what is the point? Not going to lie, would be reluctant next time as not because of feelings but wondering if he has the time.

Endurance is ALOT longer Ash, do you want out of that too?
erigert
erigert
11:28 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol the problems werent those windows updates then lmao
triple_b
triple_b
12:11 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think that's all my games played now
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:48 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
If it isn't the resident Cuckoo, koko whatever your name is shut up and mind your own damn business!

Ummagumma is back!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:55 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am slightly disappointed in Ash too but i'm not going to argue about it as what is the point? Not going to lie, would be reluctant next time as not because of feelings but wondering if he has the time.

If you have anything to say to me or about me then send it via an offline message.

As for the endurance event, I don't see any issues with that, we can play is out own leisure. Plus me and Rich will easily arrange it as he's quite an understanding person and someone I respect immensely. We will start it very shortly.

Cheers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:01 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

If you have anything to say to me or about me then send it via an offline message.

As for the endurance event, I don't see any issues with that, we can play is out own leisure. Plus me and Rich will easily arrange it as he's quite an understanding person and someone I respect immensely. We will start it very shortly.

Cheers.

Hope you find time in your busy schedule for this one Ash.

Nice lay in?

LOL
faust
faust
14:58 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll take his place? I'm not scared to play anyone, and running a clan takes all of 10 minutes a day if you're even halfway competent. I can also play at any time I'm browsing unless I'm feeding the kid - then you'll only have to wait 30 mins max!
erigert
erigert
17:04 Fri 11 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So should we play faust now dgen?
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Funkypool World Tour

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.