Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 14041
immortal
immortal
00:40 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Cup Play Offs

All teams have agreed too Saturday 23/4/16 @ 9PM too get this game played. Only three players are needed from each team so if you want too play or can be a sub incase we need a player please state it.

Playing
immortal
i_am_rubbish
mr_tumble

Three named above will be playing tomorrow night in the Killer Cup Play Off. If anyone else can make them self available just in case we need you too replace anyone then please message me.
fatmikee
fatmikee
22:53 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hope we can play about 10'00pm US time instead of 8pm.
immortal
immortal
22:55 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All teams agreed on 9PM UK time mate, it is just over an hour away... no point changing it now we have all our players coming just before nine as does other teams. Think you guys have three already as well.
immortal
immortal
01:30 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cue Bros done alright in the killer.

Tumble went out quite early which was unlucky, i managed too get Dv8 down too one too help out i_am_rubbish but after a mess up shot with mouse i was far too wary about the pace i was getting on shots and slowly got i_am_rubbish killed a few racks later, too be fair Dv8 was good as he sniffed out too middle bag pots that i failed too see when going safe. I was then left in a sandwich with UP player before me and two after me, not long i was down too one life but hanged on too one life for about 20/25 minutes. Got Dv8 down again too one and i think i played a little part in Harriet dying as she followed Dv8. I think i played well but missed a shot i would not normally miss and went out I ended up placing fifth which i am proud off considering. Everyone played good results still pending though.
immortal
immortal
01:31 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
CB are now out of all league competitions so a mod can cap this thread now and all players are released. Been a pleasure helping you guys along with Tumble and Horse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers for the help jay and horse good luck fellas,and to the lads that stayed,,cheers and good luck laso
horse10000
horse10000
01:44 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped
Pages: 14041
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Cues Brothers - "We're On A Mission From God"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.