warning virus

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

_psmon_
_psmon_
22:18 Sat 5 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
just a quick warning to everyone i have had a virus of funkypool thats killed one of my machines when i was last active, i went to open the game applet window firerwall went mad and then dead.
i also think this has something to do with the reason i was unable to log on to the game a few days ago and saying site blocked

Edited at 20:23 Sat 05/03/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:19 Sun 6 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vitamin C
clifton188
clifton188
22:31 Mon 7 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can no longer log into funky snooker anymore,it comes up with a security prompt where i have to click run but run is unclickable lol. Pool still works fine though seems like more problems are occuring everyday. nick come on mate sort this out funky wont make xmas at this rate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:33 Mon 7 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
7 months offline, has no one heard anything off him still?

edit: just noticed the admin account was last logged in 27 days ago so hes obviously ok anyway.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Mon 7 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can no longer log into funky snooker anymore,it comes up with a security prompt where i have to click run but run is unclickable lol. Pool still works fine though seems like more problems are occuring everyday. nick come on mate sort this out funky wont make xmas at this rate.

Java mate?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
00:06 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Everyone's had the same issue Ricky - it's the Java version and added security parameters since Java 8 Update 31 - Everyone in order to access the game is advised to roll back too this version.

Where is prompts you to update you have to just ignore and the Verification process will not work as it's not the latest Java 8 Update 73.

You can also however have both versions downloaded at any one time BUT you'll need to do the most recent version first as it'll only over write the old one.

https://www.itechtics.com/download-java-8-update-31-direct-download-links/

Scroll down the page till you see the option to Download the 32 Bit Java 8 update 31.
clifton188
clifton188
07:12 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers guys it seems ive pressed update somewhere along the line i used to have version 25 now i have 73. Still odd that pool works and snooker doesn't though.
_psmon_
_psmon_
11:11 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers guys it seems ive pressed update somewhere along the line i used to have version 25 now i have 73. Still odd that pool works and snooker doesn't though.

don't change java mate if you can run with the up to date one, do so. I made the mistake of rolling back when I had issues and look where that got me a few days later.

try reseting your modem mate
clifton188
clifton188
20:20 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks all i wouldn't have had a problem if i knew id updated java, all sorted now thanks for the link Ash
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:55 Tue 8 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No worries, glad it's sorted.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

warning virus

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.