"The Don Championship" Chapter 1 Call The Last Shot

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:45 Sat 12 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Don Championship is a FCL format tourney with a twist before each game both players will call a pocket and then that will have to be their opponents last shot in that pocket to win the game(only 8ball and 9ball ) if they make the shot in a different pocket to win then it counts as a loss. This will make things strategic and ball placement will be huge! Even a runout or a combo it has to be the pocket your opponent calls .. The only way to get a win with out it going in that pocket is to get a Golden Break !! Their will be a 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place trophy made for the top 3 winners! Match ups will be drawn by me and another player randomly. I only want reliable players, that will play their games and not argue or quit in the middle of this event. So if only 3 players sign up, all good we know the games will get played!! LOL Games will have a week to complete i know that is not a lot of time for some, but it is whats best to keep interest and movement. Please feel free to sign up!! Wednesday i will draw the matches !!!
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
04:38 Sat 12 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
blackcabman7
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

"The Don Championship" Chapter 1 Call The Last Shot

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.