java warnings

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Fri 25 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
jave secuirity warnings come up to players when they enter my games it freezes there screen its happend to many . iv been told its to do with not having my default cue . is this happening to other people ?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
14:40 Fri 25 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
This was posted like half a year ago...don't think it's ever been fully dealt with mate:

fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
Just for everyone to understand:-

We know there is a problem with java and premium at the moment where normal members who get a premium member in a tournament end up with the game freezing and then being booted out. We are currently testing to try and sort this out and will get back to you as soon as possible.

It is not any of the premium members fault and we appreciate your patience whilst we sort it out.

thanks
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
15:26 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
It has happened to me in at least 30+ semis and finals... and out of all the game types combined ive lost about 100+ rank points from it, joke that you cant even play a game! In my opinion it is happening to try and force players to buy premium!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:00 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
and again in killer doesnt let me take shots half the time, 3 lives down to 1 in the space of 2 shots, random shoting me because not let me shoot!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:01 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only nick can fix it though unless you downgrade to 8.31 java. nick has vanished, logged into his site admin account (so people say which would mean he has logged in) and won't come on to ease our worries about his safety
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:06 Sat 26 Mar 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know mate. I've deleted and downloaded different java's about 20 times and still the same problems are occurring Yeah, I noticed that myself, but wasn't sure if he had actually logged into it or if it is an automatic sort of thing as the admin account was approaching the 'offline a year' mark which usually deletes the account, but then again I don't think the main admin of the site account can be deleted so he possibly could have logged in, who knows?

Needs sorting out as soon as possible, it's just problem after problem now and it's just starting to get frustrating, many players(including myself) are just going to end up packing the pool in, can only play a certain amount of games before being froze out, not even worthwhile anymore.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:02 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
poxy site

just kicked me out of the semi 9 ball marathon i was 3-1 up

burn it i say!!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

java warnings

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.