Black Ops III

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:48 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What are your thoughts on this game so far guys? Whether you play new gen and old gen. Personally right now i am still playing on old gen, when i get the time too go on and play most of my friends there are still PS3 users so makes sense too me.

The game is trash on old gen though compared too some aspects i have seen on new gen. Our servers are a joke, you get booted for no reason a lot (recently its not been as bad though) the hit detection is mental, kill cams just make you giggle too be fair. Vesper is still godly even with that recent patch so easy to control the recoil only SMG i find that beats it if you hit first and have a decent connection in that game is the Kuda with rapid fire. VMP at times too. The game is still a mess though which really annoys me, even a decent server for old gen and i would be happy. I can't host a game as i lag to high heaven and i have too leave lobbies if there is any spanish players as everyone can not connect properly too them host or not. I run a 92/107 upload on average and around a 30 download and i cant host a lobby when i have over 12K bandwith? see what i mean?

I was master prestige (we dont get the 1000 levels) and got Dark Matter in around seven days play time. KD was 2.1 and win loss ratio was 1.35. Not too bad but hated the win loss as before last patch the kicking out of games was happening 3/10 times, you could not survive host migration either which was annoying and connection interrupted you may as well just quit..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:54 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
it was that freaking bad. Not playing too much now but i reset my stats as i got way too bored when playing and dont like using my second account much on COD.

Right now i am prestige one level 30 i think. Currently rocking with a 3.20 KD and win loss is around the 3.5 mark which i think is really good considering the state of the game sometimes. Still getting booted from some lobbies but it happens now from time too time. Real pet hate is connection interrupted when your like 3 - 0 in search and destroy

Debating whether too go for Dark Matter again though as it looks awful on old gen, time consuming as well, for me snipers are anyway as i do not snipe very often, Back when i had it before though i didnt use all the guns so guns like HVK and stuff took me a while too get used too. I might do it though we will see.

Favourite guns since reset are Kuda and KN... two guns i actually hated when i first got master and dark matter
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:37 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Stopped playing after Ghosts as "too" futuristic for my liking and wasn't keen on Ghosts. Got Killed after MW3 but some say BO II was the last good COD
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:21 Sun 27 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't get new guns out of supply drops I spent like rear supply drops it a joke mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:40 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
What you mean James is you lack the skill too actually play the newer ones

BOII for me, i did not like it a lot and rarely played it. Messed up my console as well and had too replace it months later.

Ghosts for me, actually liked it for a good few months like others but got stale fast so after hitting max prestige twice (i reset first time) i went back too MW3 as i got rid of BOII.

AW for me, i liked the new movement and stuff from it but what killed it for many players i think was the fact supply drops got you beast guns that where game changers. (before they added the extra 15 prestiges that finally got you some of those guns) I also think they made it far too easy too level which made the game old fast. I was a domination/search and destroy player mostly unless it was clan events going on, but i got my main account too prestige 30 in just under 15 days played which is around the above avaerage. My second account i gave up the game at prestige 25 with eight days played (i played 90% search on that account)

BOIII for me, despite my rant above with all the issues with it on old gen is so good, it is balanced and each gun has good points along with bad ones. Its balanced more when more issues with Vesper are patched. Movement is awesome as well and the kill streaks although they can be hacked (dont see blackhat used much on old gen) are actually dominant if your in a good lobby.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Old gen don't get the supply drops or anything like that so i think despite our game issues on the console ours is more balanced as BOIII also stated there would be no weapons in supply drops and within a month they lied about it. Although not many of those new guns are actually game changing like a Speakeasy or a Steed.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:40 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
#worldoftanksisskill

have to angle and side scrape etc to stay alive, CoD you just drop shot and halo jump
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I rarely getting into a gun fight on BOIII with someone jumping or drop shotting. Its balanced as much where you dont always need too use those tactics as each gun can kill quite well, depending if your using a single shot or fully automatic.

Its why i play a good amount of SND now as jumping gives your position away even with blast suppressor. I play with Turtle Beaches and awareness, dont need dead silence or that and right now i think i have won 97 games and lost 22... around 9/10 of those loses are from getting kicked for no reason but i have never lost a game 4 - 0 or 4 - 1 yet.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:18 Mon 28 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thats good then, but wall riding isn't the CoD i remember either, back to basics of CoD 4/Black Ops/World at War for me, they have come a long way since then but a step in the wrong direction.

i liked SND too (none of that SNR stuff from Ghosts), all i saw in TD etc is halo jump and drop shot, MW3 was bad for it as they cannot win a straight 1 v 1.

Tanks is a more "Team" based game normally but some play as Individuals, More SND based, Capture Point, One Life, like those games.

Think if CoD went back to basics i would play again but all that futuristic stuff in AW killed it for me
legend_pot
legend_pot
15:27 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
you ever tried battlefield then dgeneratio?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:05 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I play Battlefield 4 Better than COD Imo, anyone got The Division yet? Is it any good?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:10 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah my brother plays though Ryan. i'm a World of Tanks guy.

Division is good but at level 30 you do the same things over again like most games. I'd buy it though
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:08 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahh right kool, might have to get it then. If crud will sell to Cash Converters lol or Cex.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:47 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically in Division leveling/researching in your base is as important as leveling character and equipment.

Only seen a part playthrough so far from Jingles but it does look good until you reach max level
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:01 Tue 29 Mar 16 (BST)  [Link]  
anyways probably should do a Division thread as off topic

BO III i wouldn't play it but thats just me, the kids like it and CoD mostly for kids id say.

If i got it as a present i would play (SND and Kill Confirmed mostly) but prefer older CoDs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:45 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
DLC released on old gen... they having a laugh?

I don't see many people going for it considering the amount of issues with the game currently.
silent_phil
silent_phil
13:24 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As soon as Black ops II is allowable to play on the xbox one, then i'll be happy.

The zombies on black ops III is ridiculous! What ever happened to the original black ops, where all you did was run around in a fairly big map area and kill zombies, black ops II was fairly annoying until i got use to it but even tranzit on black ops II was decent.

Now i've played 1 or 2 games of zombies on Black Ops III and i haven't a clue what i'm suppose to do. Its so dumb! The multiplayer version of the game is much better. And even the multiplayer version isn't great. Very disappointed in the release of these COD games lately.

I preferred it when it was less confusing.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:02 Tue 5 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
As soon as Black ops II is allowable to play on the xbox one, then i'll be happy.

The zombies on black ops III is ridiculous! What ever happened to the original black ops, where all you did was run around in a fairly big map area and kill zombies, black ops II was fairly annoying until i got use to it but even tranzit on black ops II was decent.

Now i've played 1 or 2 games of zombies on Black Ops III and i haven't a clue what i'm suppose to do. Its so dumb! The multiplayer version of the game is much better. And even the multiplayer version isn't great. Very disappointed in the release of these COD games lately.

I preferred it when it was less confusing.

+1, think Black Ops 2 was one of the best CoD's and as futuristic i am prepared to go while still having the CoD element about it.

Up to Ghosts i think were decent CoD's (except Unlimited Sprint), Ghosts was alright (mostly played Infected and Search and Rescue) but after Ghosts, No, too futuristic, i heard a rumour that the next CoD is set in Space, i mean really

Need to go back to basics before it is too late.
tinie_v17
tinie_v17
00:18 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If anyone fancies a game of MW3 on PS3 my gamertag is ohmyCOD17
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:44 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That game is as old a ab_rfc not too mention hacked too high heaven, i lost my MW3 though, loved that game dropping MOABs pretty much every game
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Black Ops III

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.