Crazy Eights

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:24 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Why don't you run a B Team then if you're so confident? You have to find them first unless you run up to anyone in chat room and ask if they want to join, sounds desperate.

If the site is closing we are only going to get 2 seasons maximum anyway so if we have 5 clans so be it.

Not having ago but if i asked 40 people (probably around people i asked in my career) then i wouldn't feel confident either and think of quitting.
immortal
immortal
23:29 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
A clan of great players... shows how much you know. My sole intention and you can ask anyone that actually said yes was too get a team of ACTIVE players regardless of there ranks within the game. Don't have an opinion on something you know nothing about, i asked the odd mate or two if they would consider joining and they did not want too, regardless of how good they are what does that matter. I was after active players end of story.
immortal
immortal
23:32 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ash, from talks with Keith and a few others even if the teams were reduced it probably would not make a huge difference really and that is why i have never mentioned that idea again on the discussion thread. One thing is that you could not guarantee a player would want too team with someone they may not like and two after some thought i would hate too think of Captains having too axe some players which would not be right, another reason as too why i dropped the idea.
faust
faust
00:06 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
00:22 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I throw out the request that you at least wait until this season ends and see where it is. Still a lot of time before next season.
klien
klien
00:59 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wth, where was my message?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont blame Jay at all.

he has not entered a clan in any league
he has not folded a clan mid season.
he has only tried to form a clan for next season, with not many replies
he has tried and it does not interfere with any goings on right now.
he is right the site is low on numbers no wonder the clan sizes are dropping each season.

no harm no foul. he tried end of..well done JAY
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
01:11 Mon 25 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Capped as requested. Ask a member of staff if you need this open again.
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Crazy Eights

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.