Crazy Eights

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:15 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
After some thinking and what not, i have decided too attempt too bring another clan in to the leagues. I might not play everyday but i am on more than enough each day too build and maintain a clan like before.

I have some players already and will be named in due course if and when they are alright with that. If you are looking for a change of scenery then please do not hesitate too ask. Looking too build a squad of reliable players who get their games done.

If possible, old pictures will be used with possibly a re-vamp on them as well but not too sure yet. This is a work in progress and i am hoping too make the clan work as much as possible.

1. im_crap_alot (Captain)
2. TBA
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:17 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
good luck mate, if i wasn't loyal, i'd join lol but i'm loyal to DFE
w_hoolahan
w_hoolahan
18:21 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
aha! Yep good luck with this, I would look into joining too if I was more uncertain on what i was doing next season myself aha!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:31 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good Luck Jay mate, the more teams the merrier and if anyone can Captain a team...im sure you can.

klien
klien
18:41 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
best of luck mate, loved crazy eights!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:23 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The Crazy Eights!! Remember this clan, the good old days! Good luck in bringing it back Jay mate!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:32 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
can we have a like button?
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:02 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awww yeah. Good luck here!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Awww yeah. Good luck here!!

your joining us i will play you for your place ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
glad the crazys are back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
2. shadows (Vice Captain)
3. tu_kan_choo
4. i_am_rubbish
5. TBA
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA

Edited at 20:38 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
silent_phil
silent_phil
20:46 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I do admire the fact that everyone is hailing Crazy 8's being back. I'm not one of them! But what i find to be the most interesting point to a well known clan like crazy 8's returning is this: Is there really enough players active to set up a new clan? I don't think so. And if there isn't enough active members still playing funkypool. Then to get this clan up an running will mean poaching from alot of teams. So I believe you'll all rue the day Crazy 8's has returned. When your own clan falls flat.

Oh and I do appreciate the offer from
shadows in a pm on the server asking if i'll play for Crazy 8's next season. Im gonna presume that was an offer you hadn't spoken to your captain about? Lol as if i'd play here. And thats were the poaching begins!

But hey if im wrong, i'll apologise! For now i'll say best of luck here, you're gonna need it

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 23:43 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:47 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I do admire the fact that everyone is hailing Crazy 8's being back. I'm not one of them! But what i find to be the most interesting point to a well known clan like crazy 8's returning is this: Is there really enough players active to set up a new clan? I don't think so. And if there isn't enough active members still playing funkypool. Then to get this clan up an running will mean poaching from alot of teams. So I believe you'll all rue the day Crazy 8's has returned. When your own clan falls flat.

shadows in a pm on the server asking if i'll play for Crazy 8's next season. Im gonna presume that was an offer you hadn't spoken to your captain about? Lol as if i'd play here. And thats were the poaching begins!

But hey if im wrong, i'll apologise! For now i'll say best of luck here, you're gonna need it

its not poaching ur clans folding

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 23:43 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:55 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair Phil, Jay and Shadows both kept me fully informed what might happen and as per my post on my thread, I wish them well.

I just hope a snowball effect doesn't happen. Whole point in creating teams is to add competition and accommodate more players losing FPD's is not a good start.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:59 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i wouldn't call it pointless mate as FPD is sadly going to fold, think that is 5 clans, and way Cues has been recently, i can sense them folding as well unless Connor becomes more involved as only so much Karl can do alone. If Cues had help then could maybe survive but i sense 4 clans minus Eights so while 5 clans isn't ideal it at least could save the league for one more season at least.

If Cues had help and start recruiting then could be back up to 6 clans but the flow tells me, only 5 clans next season. Any less than 5 then League could fold as Snooker did.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Wed 6 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Phil, i have no desire too have you play here. Yes you are right you have no idea why i was banned (no one really knows) but i broke forum rules. As for running the leagues again that will be a no, i have no intention of being involved in the leagues in that way ever again. I was caught doing nothing and i quit of my own accord since the site and some past members where just making the fun i had playing and stuff no fun anymore.

I have not poached anyone, clan players come and go, everyone knows that so using the word poaching does not really mean jack.

I am not going too get into a pointless discussion or argument with you of all people so if you have something too say then PM me, otherwise any further remark you make on here i will ignore and hope a moderator see's what your intention is. Saying that though i'll probably just ignore the PM as well so don't bother.

Good day mate.

Edited at 18:30 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team for the next season is as follows.

2. shadows (Vice Captain)
3. tu_kan_choo
4. i_am_rubbish
5. northman
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
02:37 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Lol

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 23:44 Wed 06/04/16 (BST)
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
03:13 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good to see an old clan returning, good luck with this Jay
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
03:39 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks ab that's what I meant to say
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Crazy Eights