Crazy Eights

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:15 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i wouldn't call it pointless mate as FPD is sadly going to fold, think that is 5 clans, and way Cues has been recently, i can sense them folding as well unless Connor becomes more involved as only so much Karl can do alone. If Cues had help then could maybe survive but i sense 4 clans minus Eights so while 5 clans isn't ideal it at least could save the league for one more season at least.

If Cues had help and start recruiting then could be back up to 6 clans but the flow tells me, only 5 clans next season. Any less than 5 then League could fold as Snooker did.

I'm out the end of season m8 I only agreed to help out fur then to finish the season as you say I don't think cues will survive unless Connor gets more active
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:12 Thu 7 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well its kinda like bringing back MVP'S which is impossible,but gl.
Crazy8s was second to none in the day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
on a second note im not going to particapate in this jay no offense but i dont see u lasting i dont want to run it myself and tbh we aint going to get the players we will be lucky to get 10 iv messaged around 25 players with atleast 20 saying no but gl with it i will still try and help u with players but im out i dont see it happening
fatmikee
fatmikee
00:50 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember those days well as does Spoonie,and after Crazy8'S folded it wasn't long before MVP'S folded only to come back as Pro"s who also folded just a few years later.
And id like to mention in those days you had to be 1 hell of a player to even be considered for either Team lol.
But sad to say those days are long gone.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:57 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember those days well as does Spoonie,and after Crazy8'S folded it wasn't long before MVP'S folded only to come back as Pro"s who also folded just a few years later.
And id like to mention in those days you had to be 1 hell of a player to even be considered for either Team lol.
But sad to say those days are long gone.

not really mate, i was this close to bringing back a top clan but at the moment it makes no sense to do so, so not going to next season as other clans suffer as i would have to poach from scratch. it is possible but need the right players to do so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:18 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well done shadows..you lasted longer than i thought lol
klien
klien
01:20 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Jay could, and has, easily run a clan, he just needs a good vice captain.
Take no notice of some of the people posting on this, Jay can do this no problems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Take no notice of some of the people posting on this, Jay can do this no problems

Jay can yes..i never aimed my post at him klien..
klien
klien
01:27 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Jay can yes..i never aimed my post at him klien..

I know, I was also replying to Shadow's post
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
01:33 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well done shadows..you lasted longer than i thought lol

LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:46 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry been out at pool league match tonight.

Shadows that is fine, but i would not have made the clan if i was not 100% sure i could be on at least once or twice a day too sort out games and possibly sub in if really needed.

I know what it takes too run a clan as others do, i know the circumstances of the site and lack of members may hurt the vision of bringing in another clan too the league but if i don't try then who will. Not everyone will want too join and that is fine but im not going too stop trying. I also have faith in the runner that if we have a lack of teams he might try too do something too make that issue disappear but who knows.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:47 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Team for the next season is as follows.

1. im_crap_alot (Captain)
2. red4eva
3. tu_kan_choo
4. i_am_rubbish
5. northman
6. TBA
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:49 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

MVP was brought back, by the clan's captains. It was just as successful, if not more so, the second time round.

Good luck with the clan, Jay.

Crazy Eights were always a good Division One team, just didn't quite make it to the top, maybe this time they can!
fatmikee
fatmikee
02:51 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

MVP was brought back, by the clan's captains. It was just as successful, if not more so, the second time round.

Crazy Eights were always a good Division One team, just didn't quite make it to the top, maybe this time they can!

As the Pro's
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:54 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

As the Pro's

Well, The Pro's were the best clan by a fair way most seasons. Comparing the silverware of the Pro's to Crazy Eights, isn't really fair.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:54 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No MVP came back as MVP then Alan and Keith decided it was last season and majority of the players decided too go too Pros which Been and Dvz had made Mike.

If you want too keep discussing it can you do it else where though Mike as im not wanting the page filled with stuff that does not really have anything too do with the clan here.

Cheers.
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:34 Fri 8 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
CHEERS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Sat 9 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

2. red4eva
3. tu_kan_choo
4. i_am_rubbish
5. northman
6. blueberry
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:20 Sat 9 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  

2. red4eva
3. tu_kan_choo
4. i_am_rubbish
5. northman
6. blueberry
7. TBA
8. TBA
9. TBA
10. TBA
11. TBA
12. TBA
13. TBA
14. TBA
15. TBA
16. TBA

Sorry mate but Northman is staying with Dragons
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:18 Sun 10 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just so you guys know, Jay had to change name which means no posting rights (if you want them quicker ask admin mate, done it in the past), He wanted me to post that he hasn't abandoned you all
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Crazy Eights

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.