DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
__start__
__start__
12:25 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Rocky and harry... probably the 2 best on here at the minute. Worst I've played all season has us 1 game down. But its a short format to turn around. All confidence in ya boys. Get it smashed.

why say worst u played all season why not just say u was beaten far and square . your lucky u even got 2 frames after i missed the blacks but hey ho gracious defeats are not to been seen of anymore

Shadows. All im saying is I thought I played poor compared to how I have been playing. Went 2 up u missed black.. decider I missed black. Not muchmore to say other than it was poor bye both.
dvz
dvz
12:50 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yor both gd players x

Edited at 09:57 Sat 23/04/16 (BST)
__start__
__start__
13:14 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
When u playing ure match rocky pal?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GL too Dvz or Harry if they play today!
dvz
dvz
18:54 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
not arranged yet m8, not here 2nite so maybe sun i'll msg him.
dvz
dvz
18:54 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ty m8. :)
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:31 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty sure 2pac is off for the weekend, as that was the issue with the ally match.

GO DFE!!!!!!
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
19:33 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Passed my exams ....u can now add MTA after my name lol

Well done all over the season.

Mr MTA

Congrats bud, now what the hell does MTA mean?
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:16 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pretty sure 2pac is off for the weekend, as that was the issue with the ally match.

GO DFE!!!!!!

Yes he's gone back to uni so not sure why he was picked, but maybe ash knows something we don't.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
GSC Playoff - Best of 5

Phoenix 1-0 Dragons

8US: legend_pot v w_hoolahan
9US: 2pac786 v dvz
8UK: shadows 1 v 0 __start__

Team to win two types wins the Playoff

Deadline 30th April
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:38 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
9us: 2pac786s vs dvz (Playoff)

Deadline's the 30th April - we have plenty of time and he plays from his University accommodation most the time using their wi-fi. So there's no issue with his selection.

He's returned to Birmingham this weekend as he's got 2 matches (external) to play hence he's unavailable and was vs allypunk (this weekend). He'll be returning to his University from Monday so it'll be played next week, no problem.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:56 Sat 23 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries, thanks for explaining, she was just concerned with the uni stuff
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:14 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
so however wins this Playoff will play Uprising in the Final, will be a tough and enjoyable contest for the team who wins
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:07 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising won the Killer Playoff so we have the dream but nightmare (no pun intended) scenario of playing the Top 2 Clans in the Killer Final.

Going to be tough but hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves and put on a show. If we're in form and have good sync then we have a shot.

While we beat Uprising to get to the Final in the Preliminaries then i don't think they took it as serious due to not being eliminated but this is for all the marbles.

Will be tough to win but lets believe we can do it then who knows, we may cause an upset
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:16 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising tried very hard to win the killer match that we won and everyone played very well. We have two of the best killer players on the entire site and to get to the final avoiding the playoffs was great. I won't be embarrassed to go out 3Rd or 2nd and I think we have a great chance at winning.

sl lineup sent in.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:18 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah we have a shot, me and harry talked about an ideal lineup already lol.

quicker its announced and arranged the better i'd say
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
02:19 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We have the best killer team. period. uprising and phoenix know it. they fear us
legend_pot
legend_pot
02:20 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We have the best killer team. period. uprising and phoenix know it. they fear us
Dont be silly boob
faust
faust
02:21 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Uprising won the Killer Playoff so we have the dream but nightmare (no pun intended) scenario of playing the Top 2 Clans in the Killer Final.

Going to be tough but hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves and put on a show. If we're in form and have good sync then we have a shot.

While we beat Uprising to get to the Final in the Preliminaries then i don't think they took it as serious due to not being eliminated but this is for all the marbles.

Will be tough to win but lets believe we can do it then who knows, we may cause an upset

Not true James. We took the game very seriously, but we got dry bummed by losing Harriet before she'd even taken a shot. There was too many good players for us to really challenge with one player down, especially one of our best players. I will admit however that had there been a chance of us being eliminated - corsair would've been selected.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
02:27 Sun 24 Apr 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont be silly boob

You're going down...
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.