Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
erigert
erigert
01:53 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
immortal
immortal
01:53 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You don't know what his situation is though, and if he won't say what it is (Knowing James he won't as he tends too keep some stuff very private). Passing judgement ain't really your place though mate.

I have a metal plate full length of my thigh bone, just like anyone else that restricts me from certain jobs. (going off surgeon advice and so on anyway) If i ignored that advice i could find another job easily. Some people are restricted mate it is just the way it is.

Then the Tax comment comes in makes me laugh that does. One your tax is kind of high you should check into that considering what you said your job was... tax payers always think they have a right too have a go at someone not working. Well they don't, i used too do the same thing when i was younger and paying tax saying guys on the dole are just annoying. My job died as company sold up and i had to go on the dole. It is no picnic on the dole and i would never get annoyed at dole punters ever again. Except for the clear junkies and stuff that get let off with murder.

Edited at 22:57 Mon 09/05/16 (BST)

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 23:02 Mon 09/05/16 (BST)
friendyboy
friendyboy
01:58 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
good, If i could work, the Job Center would have been forcing me to look for work so think about that. I don't get a lot of money either otherwise i would have a new tower right now.

You got no right to tell me, How to live my life, I can't work so got nothing to do all day, No entertainment round me, Okay a couple of Pubs but i want to save, not spend, so Gaming is all i have.

Some people live well as a Gamer, Livestreaming etc, I hope to Livestream one day (just no commentary as not much of a talker).

I don't tell you how to live your life or anyone else so get off my back. If i choose to be a Gamer so be it.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
Moderator:

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
good, If i could work, the Job Center would have been forcing me to look for work so think about that. I don't get a lot of money either otherwise i would have a new tower right now.

You got no right to tell me, How to live my life, I can't work so got nothing to do all day, No entertainment round me, Okay a couple of Pubs but i want to save, not spend, so Gaming is all i have.

Some people live well as a Gamer, Livestreaming etc, I hope to Livestream one day (just no commentary as not much of a talker).

I don't tell you how to live your life or anyone else so get off my back. If i choose to be a Gamer so be it.

job centre dont force me to work i do out of my own choice .
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
02:04 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets move on guys and let this clan have their thread back please
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:05 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Job Center tried once and parents came with me and did some basic tests. Not bothered me since, i get Disability Learning Allowance so i can't work.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:07 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets move on guys and let this clan have their thread back please

No Problem mate, long as he stops going on about my life and the way i live it then i won't post.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:

erigert
erigert
02:39 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
U dont have to give explanations to anyone James. Let idiots talk to each other letting them think they know it all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:38 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sad sad people

Lying, caught out too.

Shadows the way you spoke to dgen mate is highly likely to get you a bating if you done it in public to someone, keyboard issues??

That's disgraceful man and for one who spouts it's online etc yet they you are slating him for not working

I doubt you even work either with your comments over tax .

The chemist/pharmacy whatever use call it sell bottles of 'cop on' cheap too

I await your beautiful response
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:50 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I will help you with ur response

I'm Irish

I'm drunk

U need more ??
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
05:32 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I will help you with ur response

I'm Irish

I'm drunk

U need more ??

I'm American and drunk, but that's a compliment not an insult
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
05:56 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dgen has problems and he still has a better grasp of the English language than you, Shadows. For someone who spends his life on here you're pretty lippy about how others on here take the game to be more than what it is.

Dgen might get on peoples nerves, but he's one of the most genuine people on here, and someone I'm glad to call a friend, I'm sorry some of us are so 'sad' that we think cheating and being deceptive shouldn't be a normality even on a 'game site' <rolls eyes>
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:37 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dgen has problems and he still has a better grasp of the English language than you, Shadows. For someone who spends his life on here you're pretty lippy about how others on here take the game to be more than what it is.

Dgen might get on peoples nerves, but he's one of the most genuine people on here, and someone I'm glad to call a friend, I'm sorry some of us are so 'sad' that we think cheating and being deceptive shouldn't be a normality even on a 'game site' <rolls eyes>

because i rush i dont care if i was righting to the queen id right properly but hey ho and yeah i got 4 weeks atm 2 weeks into it whilst foundations being laid and still getting paid .no ones even bought up cheating and what not n personally i dont give a rats butt ur hooked to an online game ...ow he cheated he must be banned lol get a life do u think i really care no i dont
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:39 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally right, I'm hooked to an online game when I work 10 hours most weekdays with a 4 year old son.. Ya got me pegged dude
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally right, I'm hooked to an online game when I work 10 hours most weekdays with a 4 year old son.. Ya got me pegged dude

yeah cuse im hooked when i work full time and have 3 children u muppet
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
06:41 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't call me a muppet, I might Kermit suicide.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:42 Tue 10 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't call me a muppet, I might Kermit suicide.

atleast someone on here has humour
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.