Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 18788
faust
faust
17:00 Thu 24 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
On that note..

This is my final game for Uprising and the whole site too! It's been a pleasure playing for all the teams I've been involved in and the players that I have played against as well as the team-mates I've had around me.

Big thank you to Stu for being the biggest pain up the backside

Good luck to everyone on here whether it be on funky or in the real world outside the four corners of a monitor, it's been awesome while it's lasted

Take care, Imran

Been an absolute pleasure mate. You was targeted as a top guy and a great player from the day we formed and I was relentless in getting you to sign. Thanks for your many years of loyal service, and I look forward to seeing Eri's overall stats - I bet yours are impressive!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:04 Fri 25 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pleasure Imran pal, Good Luck
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
21:03 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice 6-6 draw Chris. Pity about the runout clause, that doesn't effect any other type in the GSC....
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:32 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC Sub
FCL
Was: joeyy vs dark_chocco
Now: mich vs dark_chocco
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:35 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nice 6-6 draw Chris. Pity about the runout clause, that doesn't effect any other type in the GSC....

It was 6-8 to legend_pot, 2 perfectly timed runouts proving to be the difference - unlucky Chris well played Ryan.

Still all to play for. Close as expected.
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
22:31 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

It was 6-8 to legend_pot, 2 perfectly timed runouts proving to be the difference - unlucky Chris well played Ryan.

Still all to play for. Close as expected.

No, it was 6-6, in frames. :)

Runouts, are only effected in SL, this isn't SL, this is GSC, so I have no idea why runouts count.
mich
mich
23:09 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Messaged chocco (on facebook always easier) and he says he has been subbed out and to arrange with Stu for a new opponent.

Just drop me a message when you sort it.

Cheers.
faust
faust
23:11 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Messaged chocco (on facebook always easier) and he says he has been subbed out and to arrange with Stu for a new opponent.

Just drop me a message when you sort it.

Cheers.

Yeah he's getting subbed out. Cliffy mailed me saying he'll log in the next few days, but with him being your buddy I think it would be more appropriate if I got Sam to play it. I've mailed him but I'm quite sure he'll be out on the pop at this time on a Saturday night! :)
mich
mich
23:13 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha either will do, when you know for sure just let me know I don't mind who it is.
faust
faust
23:16 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha either will do, when you know for sure just let me know I don't mind who it is.

Can you play tomorrow mate?
mich
mich
23:17 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not 100% sure as I am taking the missus out but I may be back before 10 to get on and see if not deffo any night next week from 7:30 onwards
faust
faust
23:20 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not 100% sure as I am taking the missus out but I may be back before 10 to get on and see if not deffo any night next week from 7:30 onwards

Ok mate. I sent out an sos call to some of our inactives and they're like buses. None at all then three replies at once all saying they can play tomorrow. I've replied to all three saying midweek after 7.30. I'll let you know which one replies! lol
mich
mich
23:23 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha can get in touch with strange_daze for you too if you are stuck for through the week.
faust
faust
23:25 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha can get in touch with strange_daze for you too if you are stuck for through the week.

There are 2 potential candidates right now, and neither of them have a penchant for sheep! :P
mich
mich
23:27 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

There are 2 potential candidates right now, and neither of them have a penchant for sheep! :P

Haha fair do's
faust
faust
20:23 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
GSC Final Sub

FCL

mich vs dark_chocco
is now
mich v corsair

Arranged for 8ish Wednesday
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
02:01 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:06 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey, havent heard back yet from dark_chocco. Messaged him just over a week ago. I wont be online from Friday to Sunday night, so maybe we can get it played on any of the nights before that?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:23 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I shall nudge him, if he can't do tonight or tomorrow we will sub/swap
faust
faust
22:29 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
In the words of Ric Flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You hero Jack!!! After not playing a game in months!!! Not even a practice shot first - funkypool legend!!!
Pages: 18788
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Uprising XVI - FCL, FBL, Killer, SL & SL Shield Champions - but no need to brag about it!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.