Clan World Cup

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:18 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - _fresh_ has been offline 4 days - give the guy a break - it isn't even a clan event so chill out and remember these non clan related events are optional.

This time, he was off 8 days before that and had time off before that. Ryan has offered to play both anyway so we could stop a default.

If this was an Uprising player you would demand that player to be subbed so I'm looking after the interests of my team until Gerard folds the event.

You could sub in yourself to play kili but even if kili deactivated tomorrow I wouldn't sub him out because it isn't our fault.

I won't be playing any fixtures atm, I have more important things to focus on than an online game. I've even Postponed my own event.

It's not the end of the world...plus I have every confidence in fresh returning soon.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:31 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
plus I have every confidence in fresh returning soon.

You said that already and he has only been on twice since.

I'll ask Ryan later to complete as seems the only way to complete them.

"It's not the end of the world..."

No it isn't but in the Clan League, you wouldn't be saying this. Maybe if one of ours is inactive in the League then we should say. "It isn't the end of the world, lethal_lures will be back soon" even though he might not be, sounds silly right?

The sensible and logical thing to do is to sub as can't keep relying on inactives to return to win a fixture. Been talking to Ryan and he understands about Fresh's inactivity and made steps to make a sub. We will complete even if we (me and Ryan) have to play twice.
kris
kris
02:35 Sun 26 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
played legend_pot

1-3
2-2
1-3

great player, happy with my four frames. class act on 8uk he was

occasionally pretty high standard by both of us, wich is nice to see before the season starts.

thanks for enjoyable games and chat!
legend_pot
legend_pot
02:43 Sun 26 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Rest of World vs Ireland Game

legend_pot 8 - 4 kris

3 - 1 8 us
2 - 2 9 us
3 - 1 8 uk (run out and seven balling for me)

Played pretty well here but did miss the odd few which annoyed me a bit haha, when i did miss kris punished me so i couldn't miss many here 8 us i cleared most of the chances well here, had a difficult clear in the last but played it well, he cleared nicely in his game. 9 us the balls weren't running for me too much here had one frame where i potted a nice 3 - 6 combo but snookered myself unfortunately and kris took it. another frame we both had a nightmare where he should have won it so fair scoreline here i think 8 uk i started off brill with a run out and seven balling, kris only had break off shot lol missed a very thin cut in the next and he cleared very well to make me pay, in the last i 6 balled from my first chance great player and guy glad i didn't give him too many chances haha ggs mate wp ul
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:09 Sun 26 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
did miss the odd few which annoyed me a bit haha

Welcome to play both sites during the League
_fresh_
_fresh_
00:49 Mon 27 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry for my inactivity guys just needed a good break from the site tbh and it came at a time when i was extremely busy with work anyway! (and the euros is on which is hard to stop watching lol)

will get my games with gerarddd and callaway immediately
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:28 Mon 27 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate you have a tour game too
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan World Cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.