Viewing forum thread.
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
immortal
immortal
03:08 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Immortal (12) - (0) Vixen_xox

I know for a fact Dee is much better than the scoreline suggests here. She had some horrible luck with position in a few frames and just the white in general. Could have easily have had three or four if her luck was there for a bit. On the other hand i played really well for the first time in over a week, i rarely missed a ball and also got a 9US golden break and a nice 8UK run out as well throughout.

Good games hun and thanks for playing hopefully next time if we meet again your luck is not against you xxx
immortal
immortal
03:17 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Scotland (19) v (17) Ireland - *Complete

dvz (10) v (2) kris
immortal (6) v (6) triple_b
horse10000 (3) v (9) _gerardddd_

England (12) v (12) USA/Canada

w_hoolahan v i_am_noob
dgeneratio (7) v (5) vixen_xox
callaway40 (5) v (7) re_rack_jack

Rest of World v Ireland

_fresh_ v _gerardddd_
_knightmare_ v triple_b
legend_pot v kris

Scotland (29) v (7) USA/Canada - *Complete

horse10000 (6) v (6) re_rack_jack
immortal (12) v (0) vixen_xox
dvz (11) v (1) buckjam

England (6) v (6) Rest of World

dgeneratio (6) v (6) rapid_pot
klien v legend_pot
callaway40 v _fresh_
immortal
immortal
03:19 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz
horse10000
thegame26

That is our Scotland games completed for now lads, well played overall and we start of with two wins. Will keep you guys informed when new games come out and send you a quick message. Lets Go Jocks!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
01:45 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for updating Jay mate let's keeping knocking these games out of the way
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:01 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Any updates on these games?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:12 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Me and triple_b had arranged to play ours mate but it didn't happen as it coincided with me watching the footy with my dad. Obviously you're aware I'm needed and trying to spend as much time with my parents with the major operation rapidly approaching.

I did inform my opponent only to receive an earbashing and a telling off lol. Seriously!

As for anyone else on the team, with the site having a much life as a morgue then I'm not sure this competition will be completed...we (Rest of the World) will try though.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:50 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
fresh off 7 days mate
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:55 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
fresh off 7 days mate

He deserves a break so i don't blame him - he's Captain of our team so I have every confidence he'll be back soon.

_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:02 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
fresh off 7 days mate

I know mate, I've been checking on him as I have a game against him, hopefully starts to be active again within the next few days
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:56 Wed 15 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Are there any games arranged to be played?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:02 Wed 15 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All my guys been active

Game Updates
i'll nudge Ryan later about Klien
Harry said he's trying to arrange with Noob
Kili haven't asked but Fresh was off 8 days, came back for a day then off a day again so it's hard for anyone to arrange (you probably know though)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:14 Wed 15 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Me and Harry believe that it's connected to the Clan League being on a break as my events are suffering too. Just had to look at Snooks but i find when Seasons on a break then people go inactive
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
03:00 Sun 19 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fresh off 12 days out of 13, not like him but could we have a sub cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:35 Wed 22 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fresh off 13 days out of 15, not like him but could we have a sub cheers

i'll nudge my other guys tomorrow and make subs if needed, i won't be subbing kili out though.
legend_pot
legend_pot
00:37 Wed 22 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
kris shouldn't be a problem playing him within next couple of days, hopefully klien is back soon
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:40 Wed 22 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cool mate, if not then i give you permission to play Harribot, Legibot vs Harribot, good game, think of the ratings

hoping Klien will be back to play though, In Noob's game, We have Klien as a sub but Harry and Noob are on daily so shouldn't be an issue hopefully.

wish one player could play twice like on Snooker to make it easier
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:43 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fresh off still, i know it is a lost cause but Kili can't play an inactive player. In the Clan League, He would have to be subbed out and been off over two weeks. The only player who could sub in is Ash and Kili plays late. If Ash can't sub in then we either need a player already played which is Ryan to play both Klien and Kili or hope Rapid is available to avoid a default.

If not we may request a default win which puts pressure on Ryan's last game but i just want these to be completed.

Ryan mate, i keep checking on Klien and active mate, if any issues, i'll see if Harry can sub in.

Cheers
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
04:14 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - _fresh_ has been offline 4 days - give the guy a break - it isn't even a clan event so chill out and remember these non clan related events are optional.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:43 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL - _fresh_ has been offline 4 days - give the guy a break - it isn't even a clan event so chill out and remember these non clan related events are optional.

This time, he was off 8 days before that and had time off before that. Ryan has offered to play both anyway so we could stop a default.

If this was an Uprising player you would demand that player to be subbed so I'm looking after the interests of my team until Gerard folds the event.

You could sub in yourself to play kili but even if kili deactivated tomorrow I wouldn't sub him out because it isn't our fault.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:32 Fri 24 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
it isn't even a clan event so chill out and remember these non clan related events are optional.

doesn't matter to me if it isn't a clan event. my events are normally successful because people play and if not active then i default the game and give them a default loss.

If you enter a competition, you enter knowing that you will have games and have to do them by a specific time. Same goes for the Clan League so the optional side is not entering in the first place. If you enter you make an obligation to play your games. If people are inactive they're subbed, just the way it goes.

Not singling Fresh out as he is a nice guy and know he is normally active and committed but as a Captain (of a League or an Event), You must understand that i have to keep an eye on my teams matches, If any of my guys was inactive (except kili in this case) then i would sub without a second thought to get the game completed.

I'll ask Ryan to play both Klien and Kili then at least the game would be completed and if Klien isn't free and Harry doesn't want to, i'll play Ryan to finish off.

I treat Events with the same respect as the League (When actually playing i treat it as a Friendly but mean Forum Wise), just wish others did the same then more events would be complete
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan World Cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Pool Events Forum.
Back to Forum List.