Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19495
_huts24_
_huts24_
01:49 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to correct you in the above post - you have put in andyw1 who will be inactive from monday for a week .
kris
kris
01:52 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
faust
faust
01:53 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Inactives @ Fixture Release:

Uprising:
dark_chocco - 3 days
corsair - 2 days
dv8 - 3 days
ritcho - 6 days

DFE:
_wales_lad_ - 6 days

BS:
mr_pink_eyes - 4 days
drewdt3 - 2 days

FPD's
crazy_greg - 2 days
gawa - 3 days

Phoenix:
moore6cc - 4 days - he'll be back tomorrow more than likely.
legend_pot - 4 days - field trip...common knowledge.

* And Phoenix Reapers are the only ones who select inactive players...yeah right....way to go Uprising!!! (Only 4/8 players vs Phoenix ...50% - soooo helpful...not!)

klien
klien
about 2 hours ago
This is because I do not like to put in inactive players and risk default scenarios (unlike some other captains). (crazy_greg and gawa prove otherwise)

What an absolute idiot you are!! What is our default record like in comparison to yours?

Current unavailable Phoenix players with current games v Uprising...

legend_pot - 4 days
2pac786 - 3 days
kirk - 3 days
moore6cc - 4 days
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
01:56 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to correct you in the above post - you have put in andyw1 who will be inactive from monday for a week .

Have you got any proof? I'm not aware of this
erigert
erigert
01:56 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Damn he subbed himself out from the game for having personal issues and he has already posted the fixtures 20 times today.
buckjam
buckjam
01:58 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Inactives @ Fixture Release:

Uprising:
dark_chocco - 3 days
corsair - 2 days
dv8 - 3 days
ritcho - 6 days

DFE:
_wales_lad_ - 6 days

BS:
mr_pink_eyes - 4 days
drewdt3 - 2 days

FPD's
crazy_greg - 2 days
gawa - 3 days

Phoenix:
moore6cc - 4 days - he'll be back tomorrow more than likely.
legend_pot - 4 days - field trip...common knowledge.

* And Phoenix Reapers are the only ones who select inactive players...yeah right....way to go Uprising!!! (Only 4/8 players vs Phoenix ...50% - soooo helpful...not!)

klien
klien
about 2 hours ago
This is because I do not like to put in inactive players and risk default scenarios (unlike some other captains). (crazy_greg and gawa prove otherwise)

What a total joke you are. Everyone else will get there games done with little to no fuss. Only games that have to go through you will be an issue. Its normal. Now you spend the time to write up how long other teams players have been off. What a muppet. Your players are only inactive best part of the time so you can sub in your best to get sets won. Your a cheat. Always have been.
erigert
erigert
01:59 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Being offline for a few days doesnt mean they wont get their games played.
On the other hand there are people who browse all day but sub themselves out from games...
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:00 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh faust (you're hilarious and losing the plot!) - you disappoint me: have another look at the fixtures.....show me where you see kirk? Thanks - he's a sub - aren't you aware of the non written down rules? Cannot make any subs until Week 4, ask horse to remind ya.

Very disappointed in you.
_huts24_
_huts24_
02:04 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

andyw1
hi..anychance we can get this match played as i go away monday and won't be available for a week..cheers
andy

Sent 2 days ago

I also have 1 8uk game to play him so how will that work out ? As i was hoping to see him online tonight before he goes .
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:09 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

andyw1
hi..anychance we can get this match played as i go away monday and won't be available for a week..cheers
andy

Sent 2 days ago

I also have 1 8uk game to play him so how will that work out ? As i was hoping to see him online tonight before he goes .

Need a link mate or is it a message? We have Andy in a fixture too
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:11 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

andyw1
andy

Sent 2 days ago

Ahh okay - sorry i wasn't aware of that - hopefully he can make an appearance and complete the final 8uk - i'll ask him to do exactly that.

Thanks for letting me know.
faust
faust
02:14 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh faust (you're hilarious and losing the plot!) - you disappoint me: have another look at the fixtures.....show me where you see kirk? Thanks - he's a sub - aren't you aware of the non written down rules? Cannot make any subs until Week 4, ask horse to remind ya.

Very disappointed in you.

Yeah, where could've I possibly got that idea from eh??

Posted Image
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:18 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I was covering the new FCL fixtures ONLY.
faust
faust
02:22 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I was covering the new FCL fixtures ONLY.

Good for you. I wasn't. I'm more concerned with people that are inactive for fixtures with a close deadline. Would be moronic to fret about a fixture with a month left on it!
mich
mich
02:28 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a quick one...

Might be hard...

Not bothered who started what who said what who's Mother is the fattest and who's dad is harder than the rest...

But can we have our thread back with no arguments or disagreements for at least 24 hours I reckon it might do everyone a bit of good.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:28 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkypool.com/viewPostingRules.do
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:29 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Who said anything about 'fretting' - I couldn't careless about the new FCL ...just yet - Those who are too quick to point the finger need to look closer to home and accept everyone operates simlarly (select inactive players) not just Phoenix Reapers.

My list just goes to prove that contrary to any spiel which has been uttered for the majority of the day over various threads - we are all equal in how we operate. So cut Phoenix Reapers some slack (and me a little, please) and let's all just try and enjoy playing/arranging fixtures on this great website...we are fortunate to represent.

Be good if we can all just move on now.
kris
kris
02:33 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
even tho uve done very well with managing to call everyone else on the site thick, an apology would b nice Ash

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 00:16 Mon 05/09/16 (BST)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:37 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
YUP exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats what im saying!
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
03:47 Mon 5 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 19495
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: "Masters of our own Destiny!" (Defending: GSC Champions)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.