DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19697
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:50 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Meanwhile a more serious question...

Has anyone been asked for any lists? haven't heard anything, wonder if Keith plans to finish the main leagues first before moving onto Knockouts?
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:52 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
obviously the kick up the backside you needed
kris
kris
18:53 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ok im ready for action............. is the church man around?????

no mate, its 2-1 Craig for asking today, if you post again you're tied at 2-2
__start__
__start__
18:55 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
obviously the kick up the backside you needed

yes... I thank you... it sent me to a side that doesn't stab you in the bk.

that's the difference between you and dee I geuss
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:57 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
to much free time on his hands that internet lover................... is craig about....... im ready........ or my normal times in the week

no mate, thats 2-2, one more and you take the lead today

On a serious note, hopefully you can both arrange a time before Friday, Craig knows your on 5-7 so if hes working until 7 then unlikely to be played.

While it's fun watching this chess match of posting soon as you/they come on, it doesn't help agreeing to a time.

If not done by Friday then would probably be defaulted as "apparently" Craig won't be free until either deadline day/night or the day after the fixture ends and would have a legend_pot situation again here (Used as an example as closest thing to happen this set) where activity may or may not go against Craig while on Holiday.
__start__
__start__
18:58 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^ whos he gone on holiday with????

dgeneratio ?

Edited at 16:02 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:58 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd much rather be stabbed in the back than the front...but each to their own.

You've done really well since joining DFE which is always great to see. I never once denied your quality on the tables.

Good Luck.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:57 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Been ill as people know and still am but found some morale to play today which i needed, thanks ferret.

FCL
dgen 14-1 ferretlady

US: 5-0
9: 4-1
UK: 5-0

Ironically only one i lost when i didn't play position on 9 and missed to mid but She was mega unlucky, not as unlucky as my last opponent but just as much as she wasn't in form today.

I played well on the 8 Ball Tables and poorly on the 9 Ball Tables but i had some barrages of Luck along the way and cost her 1 or 2 frames but was rushing shots a bit.

at 13-1, i had my best league win secured no matter what but i could do one better, Tried to Runout to take in style but failed on last yellow, She didn't tap though which i kinda expected giving the score and i made a beautiful cannon to take it.

To her credit she attacked all the way and she deserved a closer scoreline, especially in 9 Ball.

good games
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:29 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice one bud.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:41 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers

Just Adam left now and i'll try and catch him from tomorrow night 10-11 (as Divine War is 9:30-10), Tuesday anytime up to 11 pm, Weds (same as Monday then Divine War should be over unless they added 4 rounds), After Thursday back to my usual schedule
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:50 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd much rather be stabbed in the back than the front...but each to their own.

You've done really well since joining DFE which is always great to see. I never once denied your quality on the tables.

Good Luck.

Friends stab you in the front.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Brilliant result. Well done. From 2 points behind to draw the fixture in a league as short formatted as the sl with only one game remaining is a great achievement.

Thanks for your patience Alan.

Well played guys.

Cheers Dee. Looks like it was some comeback in that fixture, well played guys.

Great result dgen.
klien
klien
21:08 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've got my players looking out for don_mega tonight in SL.

My players below are all available to sub in against any of your players in that fixture...

klien
whocares8x8
crazy_greg
triple_b
scottyjr
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:26 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers klien, i'll keep a look out, Don is suppose to be playing Fresh after 7 tonight.

If he isn't free though we should have...
vixen_xox
asdfghjk

as well for alternates
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:32 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

My players below are all available to sub in against any of your players in that fixture...

klien
whocares8x8
crazy_greg
triple_b
scottyjr

Mega is online and waiting for Fresh, If any of you want to play, please sub in and play so we can have no defaults.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:42 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Update: Mega waited 35 minutes for Fresh but still browsing, He said he is going to Shop and back for 8.

Triple_b is playing Fresh at 8 so suggested 8:30 to Don as asked Sarah if she is free to play Don, She can play but must play Fresh first so hopefully not an issue

Probably a blessing as SL more important tonight anyway
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
22:44 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Update: Mega waited 35 minutes for Fresh but still browsing, He said he is going to Shop and back for 8.

Triple_b is playing Fresh at 8 so suggested 8:30 to Don as asked Sarah if she is free to play Don, She can play but must play Fresh first so hopefully not an issue

Probably a blessing as SL more important tonight anyway

Fresh ?? Is he even playing anymore?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:46 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He is available only in Mythology
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:00 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result, James.

I can be on in around 45 minutes if I'm needed as a sub. Been out for dinner so just on my way home.
klien
klien
23:02 Sun 11 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

klien
whocares8x8
crazy_greg
triple_b
scottyjr

Mega is online and waiting for Fresh, If any of you want to play, please sub in and play so we can have no defaults.

Cheers

Im trying to message him now but no reply so far..
Pages: 19697
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE IV - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.