When Funky Dies.......

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
21:10 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Funky is the best pool game I've played but I have no problem playing something else if this one dies. Just like original ghost recon was, for me, the best fps ever made but that didn't stop me from playing cod and halo.
__start__
__start__
21:28 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I feel sorry for the medal hunters if this site goes... and how they will cope on a daily basis
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:31 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Simple...Funkypool Anonymous AKA = F.A.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:07 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Check out Pool Elite, tell m what you think.. Looks good on youtube
Looks good from website, similar to the World Snooker Championship games in terms of look and aiming aid.
I'm gonna check this one out today when I'm off work.
Cool, it even has a reward for logging in daily so has the incentive like Angels has to log in daily to collect.
If it was anywhere near as good as this, it wouldnt need incentives to get people to log in daily...
Yeah because people are trampling each other to get on funky lol
Not at all, but those people that do start playing this, tend to stay hooked.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:12 Thu 18 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not at all, but those people that do start playing this, tend to stay hooked.

Yeah i got hooked after a 6 month absence and played almost daily since. Problem now compared to back then is freezing in tournaments as unless people read the forum about downgrading, they would leave and lose a potential new member.

Even something simple as announcement in game every 30-60 minutes in game can help bring new members in.

"May encounter freezes on newest java version, Java 8.31 recommended, download here:
*Inserts download link*"
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:31 Fri 19 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Been playing pool elite. It's pretty good. I like the 3d graphics and the game play is simple enough without being too easy. I've hit a couple run outs and had a break or 2 in snooker. It has 2 types of carom, regular carom and 3 cushion. Definitely worth playing.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
18:32 Fri 19 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It's weird I'm on most recent java and have no problems and old versions don't even work for me
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:57 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Come back to funky ! I should have never told you about elite pool lol!!
justadream
justadream
02:42 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No thanks, 3d is something to have a look at and its game play. I wonder what the iq combined of their staff is over there

When funkys gone realize people, life will go on as usual.

We will wake up and go to sleep, I can't see anyone jumping off a bridge, although theres a few that wouldn't be sorely missed.

I for one will be happy with a fridge of Magners, bag of Gods finest and me and my familys health ..

Nothing else really matters in the real world

And thanks nick its been fun, have a good one !

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 09:10 Sun 28/08/16 (BST)
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
04:45 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
There is also a top view in elite for game pla . Good game!
kris
kris
04:46 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
atm i cant remember whats it called, the one i said earlier tht is quite fun- but im on level 4 now and ive beaten guys on level 50+. what kills it for me is that everything costs. u can have your own table and ques, them silly ppl buy em and then u have to play on their fancy table, and u still win em lol. funky is a great startup, if u wanna move over-you wont be a novice , even tho thats the name they give you :)
kris
kris
04:47 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
anything out there is easy after few years of funkypool.
kris
kris
04:49 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
there again, they have about 800 members online any given time
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
05:05 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
atm i cant remember whats it called, the one i said earlier tht is quite fun- but im on level 4 now and ive beaten guys on level 50+. what kills it for me is that everything costs. u can have your own table and ques, them silly ppl buy em and then u have to play on their fancy table, and u still win em lol. funky is a great startup, if u wanna move over-you wont be a novice , even tho thats the name they give you :)

Try pool elite on Facebook. It's quality
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
05:13 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
When funky dies... and they lay me to rest, i'm gonna go on the drink with Georgie Best

Edited by forum moderator ab_rfc, at 09:11 Sun 28/08/16 (BST)
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
04:24 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
We might get paid for all the abuse we get...... No..... It doesn't matter we will help run the site till it ends! Funkypool isn't going away but all the improvements like doubles isn't going to happen unless the owner wants it,
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:59 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Video of me playing pool elite in 3D view.
dgeneratio
_epicshot_

Edited at 05:16 Sun 28/08/16 (BST)
kris
kris
11:18 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks good that! ^^^^
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:40 Sun 28 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice, the luck at 3:00

looks very cool , i like how it shows their aiming aid too