Crystal Palace 2 vs 1 Southampton
Stoke City 2 vs 0 Burnley
Sunderland 1 vs 1 Leicester City
Tottenham 3 vs 2 Swansea City
West Brom 1 vs 0 Watford
West Ham 2 vs 1 Arsenal

lol really??

Yeah what?
Arsenal always slip up and Bilic will be fighting for his job - I think West Ham are due a result and why not vs a London rival?
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
02:09 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not entirely surprised someone tipping West Ham over Arsenal, Arsenal are in a dodgy patch and West Ham have improved recently though I'd say a draw is more likely.

The big shock there is backing a team who've lost their last 6 games, averaging 3 goals a game conceded. Against a side with a good defensive record and a high work rate. It could happen but I think Pardew is due for the sack
toluca_is_bk
toluca_is_bk
03:25 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Match Predictions: 03.12.2016

Man City 0 vs 1 Chelsea

Crystal Palace 1 vs 1 Southampton

Stoke City 0 vs 0 Burnley

Sunderland 0 vs 2 Leicester City

Tottenham 2 vs 1 Swansea City

West Brom 1 vs 2 Watford

West Ham 0 vs 1 Arsenal
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
05:14 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not entirely surprised someone tipping West Ham over Arsenal, Arsenal are in a dodgy patch and West Ham have improved recently though I'd say a draw is more likely.

The big shock there is backing a team who've lost their last 6 games, averaging 3 goals a game conceded. Against a side with a good defensive record and a high work rate. It could happen but I think Pardew is due for the sack

Yeah his job is on the line but I think his team will play for him and get a good home win later today to alleviate a little pressure. I still think he'll end up getting the boot ... just a matter of when.

As for West Ham at their new ground, after their shambolic display vs United in the EFL you'd expect some response. Payet might actually seem interested this match.
_huts24_
_huts24_
13:25 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Match Predictions: 03.12.2016

Man City (1) vs (3) Chelsea
Crystal Palace (1) vs (3) Southampton
Stoke City (1) vs (2) Burnley
Sunderland (0) vs (4) Leicester City
Tottenham (2) vs (0) Swansea City
West Brom (0) vs (2) Watford
West Ham (1) vs (3) Arsenal
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
16:59 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arsenal are in the same boat as West Ham though, disappointing in the EFL cup though they rested a lot of players. They need to justify resting players by winning.
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:09 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cracking match at the Emptyhad - Chelsea fully deserve their win but City missed a lot of chances too - could easily ended up 3-3 - Aguero's red card is pure violent conduct...should get more than 3 matches suspension? They have previous history too, maybe they'll be taken into consideration when handing out his punishment.

City players losing theirs heads ruined what was an enthralling match and I'd like to ask how Pep Guadiola mimicking and mocking the Referee is any lesser a punishment from Jose Mourinho kicking a stationery water bottle???

C'mon where's the consistency?

City's best player was Leroy Sane IMO, his link up play with Gundogan, Silva and De Bruyne was very good yet their manager subs him out for Gael Clichy who's hardly featured all season - bizarre substitution. Oh and as good as John Stones can be subbing out a defender you've paid £50m for....doesn't represent good business.

Cracking match - possibly the best this season and Chelsea look very exciting and dangerous especially on the counter attack.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:44 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Form doesn't lie, and it was only gonna be one way going by form. Best attack on form and best defence on form. Spurs showed the way to beat that system but they were toothless. High pressure is needed not the passing game.

I read he'll get a 4 game ban since it's his second offence but I don't know if that is 4 game minimum or just 4 games.

You can't really compare kicking a bottle to mimicking. One is violent and can injure someone, the other is just frustration. Jose does that sort of thing all the time but he's only punished when he follows the ref and refuses to leave and is then abusive towards him. Just because Mourinho is still cracking up doesn't mean everyone deserves punishing for the slightest thing . There is a precedent for bottle kicking and always has been, there's no argument there.
zantetsukenz
zantetsukenz
17:46 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
The pressure looks too much for Stones, he still has a lot to learn. David Luiz is a revelation though. Finally a system to suit him. Big game tomorrow for Liverpool. Can they stick with Chelsea or will we finally have a team start to break away on their own?
_huts24_
_huts24_
21:55 Sat 3 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cracking match at the Emptyhad - Chelsea fully deserve their win but City missed a lot of chances too - could easily ended up 3-3 - Aguero's red card is pure violent conduct...should get more than 3 matches suspension? They have previous history too, maybe they'll be taken into consideration when handing out his punishment.

City players losing theirs heads ruined what was an enthralling match and I'd like to ask how Pep Guadiola mimicking and mocking the Referee is any lesser a punishment from Jose Mourinho kicking a stationery water bottle???

C'mon where's the consistency?

City's best player was Leroy Sane IMO, his link up play with Gundogan, Silva and De Bruyne was very good yet their manager subs him out for Gael Clichy who's hardly featured all season - bizarre substitution. Oh and as good as John Stones can be subbing out a defender you've paid £50m for....doesn't represent good business.

Cracking match - possibly the best this season and Chelsea look very exciting and dangerous especially on the counter attack.

My prediction was right 3-1 to chelsea
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
21:02 Sun 4 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
results 03/12/16

Man City 1 vs 3 Chelsea

Crystal Palace 3 vs 0 Southampton

Stoke City 2 vs 0 Burnley

Sunderland 2 vs 1 Leicester City

Tottenham 5 vs 0 Swansea City

West Brom 3 vs 1 Watford

West Ham 1 vs 5 Arsenal