Using stick to aim

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:22 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the biggest con on this game is people who have stick showing, use it to see if a shot pots, or a safety escape works.

I don't have a line showing me what goes or doesn't go... I use my eye.

The eye is what this game is all about, now some people love this cheat.

If i safety you, then you start lining up escape with a massive stick, I think you're awful personally, a disgrace, and you're FIRMLY part of the reason new starts don't stay on.

You're lining up shots with the butt of your cue. Are you kiddin' me? Why don't you just play the game as it is. Instead of being trampy idiots.

Kind regards

Don_mega
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Edit for two typos, get over it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:28 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nick would never have intended an update to benefit the few. You are literally the scummiest people I've ever met in my life.

"Safety? no problem i'll use the built in solution".
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:31 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The more you line up shots, with the butt of the cue, the worse you are in the overall scheme of things. (pathetic in fact)

Just play the game without giving yourself an advantage from an update which wasn't intended tp be used for what it is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watchinawe
watchinawe
09:15 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Edited at 06:30 Sat 20/08/16 (BST)
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
10:34 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't get it, how can you line up shots with the butt of your cue?... ahem for research purposes only of course....
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:08 Sat 20 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't get it, how can you line up shots with the butt of your cue?... ahem for research purposes only of course....

You could use a Ruler/Protractor

but would have to be sad to do it of course
klien
klien
02:16 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ruler/protractor is old school yahoo pool aimbot.
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
04:18 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I use a ruler and still lose.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Spinning the cue round and lining it up to the pocket, no one know what he's on about...?

Loads of people do it on snooker but haven't come across many that do it on here, the person he's having a rant about does it a lot on long shots. Ive played him loads of times and I beat him a lot more than he beats me so it can't help that much. I've never seen it as cheating tbh but I see his point.
buckjam
buckjam
17:15 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I do it. The reason..................because im old and my eyes are crap. I use the cue just to check and often still foul.

Its ok to tuck up, to purposely foul and to use all rules to help win a rack then using the cue as a straight edge to help with my eyesight is no big deal imo.
immortal
immortal
17:32 Sun 21 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've never played really close attention to see if anyone actually does that or not. I just went and tried it as a guest and it does not really make much of a difference i think... i played a frame doing it (solo frame but like it was two people playing) and then one without doing it and i finished/won the one without it faster.

It could be semi useful for maybe a longer ranged shot but other than that i don't see it being a cheat way or helping you to become number one really.
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
20:18 Mon 22 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ruler/protractor is old school yahoo pool aimbot.

Gl with your ruler against my 5 sec timer!
kris
kris
02:06 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
im used to do it. u wont need it in every game, just to double-check that the pot really does go now and again. done it for years and no1 really seems to care so i carry on doing it.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
16:28 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not sure what this even means, so somebody has to tell me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People do it to line up certain shots, spinning the cue round so the butt end is lined up with the pocket. You don't really need pay attention immortal, If your playing someone that does it then you can't help but notice it if you are looking at the screen.

I agree kris, played you loads of times m8 and never seen it as an issue and never known anyone else complain about it before either. If it made a lot of difference then people doing it would never miss.

The only time I check with the cue is if I'm not sure If I can see enough of a ball to pot it, and most people do that.
hippesville
hippesville
17:08 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
People do it to line up certain shots, spinning the cue round so the butt end is lined up with the pocket. You don't really need pay attention immortal, If your playing someone that does it then you can't help but notice it if you are looking at the screen.

I agree kris, played you loads of times m8 and never seen it as an issue and never known anyone else complain about it before either. If it made a lot of difference then people doing it would never miss.

The only time I check with the cue is if I'm not sure If I can see enough of a ball to pot it, and most people do that.

Yer still a BIG JESSIE
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:10 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  

I do that but use cursor as a guide, i play with cue hidden
apples_back
apples_back
21:37 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm so confused, what on earth is this?

Even if this can potentially benefit the few that are willing to do it, people could similarly do this with a ruler etc.

Realistically, it's not something that's worth complaining about because people that try to find advantages like that are usually the people that are disenchanted with the game and won't hang around for long anyway, regardless of the advantage you get. Can you imagine how boring it must be to play with an Aimbot lol?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:40 Tue 23 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm so confused, what on earth is this?

Even if this can potentially benefit the few that are willing to do it, people could similarly do this with a ruler etc.

Realistically, it's not something that's worth complaining about because people that try to find advantages like that are usually the people that are disenchanted with the game and won't hang around for long anyway, regardless of the advantage you get. Can you imagine how boring it must be to play with an Aimbot lol?

Well now you know how your opponents feel when your in aimbot mode
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Using stick to aim

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.