Pages: 17374
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:21 Mon 17 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone still here?
fatmikee
fatmikee
20:07 Tue 18 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
NOPE AND I HAD HEARD YOU WAS GONE ALSO BUT I NEW IT WOULD;NT LAST LONG HEHE.
letsgochamp
letsgochamp
22:46 Tue 18 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Oi OI
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:38 Thu 20 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
15:26 Mon 24 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Please cap this thread
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
18:40 Mon 24 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:27 Tue 16 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
*** Many of you guys know my best mate shadwell17 on here (aka h50), unfortunately he's currently not very well and has been admitted to hospital.

Let's all send him our Best Wishes and wish for a speedy recovery. ***

- Get Well shadwell matey.
triple_b
triple_b
16:20 Tue 23 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Stay strong shadwell and get well soon . ( hug )
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:24 Tue 23 May 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

(22.05.2017): 22 Innocent People lost their Lives just for having a Great evening out with their Families & Friends. (59 people suffered Injuries too) My thoughts & Prayers are with those who lost their Lives and the injured. We need to Stand Up, become more Resilient & Resolute than Ever especially in the face of Adversity!!!

Pray For Manchester!
* Hope all the missing are reunited with their loved ones ASAP.

Edited at 16:30 Tue 23/05/17 (BST)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
19:27 Sat 10 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello Phoenix Reapers players....hope all are well???
Update: shadwell17 is now back home and doing well.

* Better than this site currently is: 16:26pm on a Saturday and only 2 members online.

_knightmare_
_knightmare_
07:56 Mon 19 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
It's soooooo warm tonight....can't even hang upside in my corner due to it being too humid
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
16:10 Mon 19 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
It's soooooo warm tonight....can't even hang upside in my corner due to it being too humid

Ash I think this subway has been shutdown
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:11 Mon 19 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol!
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:39 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Don't know why you even felt the need to post, if Ash wants to talk to himself because he has no friends in real life or even online then leave him be.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:49 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Don't know why you even felt the need to post, if Ash wants to talk to himself because he has no friends in real life or even online then leave him be.

Simply because in the day we were waiting 5 hourso for materials and after work as I'm working away I'm trying to keep out of pub so I looked on hereand something was happening for once. Why do u feel need to sit on here all day whinging like a baby cos u r boyfriend Harry left you
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:49 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Umma will always have his back
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:51 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
But yes, cooler today but was warm last 2 days and even went outside in the garden and took a dip in the Pool.
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:53 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Umma will always have his back

Are the 2 of them best buds now? Aww atleast you have 1 friend Ash, not much of a friend though. Someone who is perm banned on here. Can't talk to him much.

I learnt as a child its so much easier to make friends online than in real life, because online your hiding your real identity pretty much. Sorry if i've exposed your identity being a cheat Ash. Sorry
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:56 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Are the 2 of them best buds now?

Not sure but Umma is very protective of Ash and always mails if i disagree with him and never disagrees with Ash's views.

so if you argue with Ash or disagree, expect some mails from Umma as mailed me daily since.

Not looking for an argument with that statement as no idea how Ash feels towards Umma but it's the truth
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:02 Tue 20 Jun 17 (BST)  [Link]  
No we aren't, I too receive many abusive messages from deactivated accounts but I unlike others don't feel it necessary to broadcast to the whole of the Funkypool fraternity.

Just treat them with the contempt they deserve.

"Sometimes, Ignorance is bliss!"
Pages: 17374
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Phoenix Reapers: Defending GSC & NEW FBL Champions :) - Awesome Since Day #1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.