DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
the__priest
the__priest
22:13 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
my message to tratter
( I messaged him before he conveniently put me on ignore, it shows to because he answered me)

Me we have a clan game
Online the__priest im available
tues, wed after 7pm until 9pm
Thursday I wont be online
Friday from 4 ish to 9pm no later
weekend I can be on if u give some times you will be on
id appreciate and answer asap please
Sent 21 minutes ago

I would like to show this, I sent this message just before I went off on Monday night. it clearly shows Tuesday

this is the only other time your mate asked me to play

2 mins after I sent this message before I logged off
so he tried to play did he in the first week

if it goes to default I will let Keith decide, if this so called effort was made in the first week, that your banging on about

even tratter admitted he was in 9 arcade marathon too
so how the hell could he play now

its all on your own thread including my message to him
to arrange the game showing my times

nightzzzzzzzz
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:21 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Twice trats posted he had asked you to play and you refused, and twice you posted you had asked him and it was futile, too. He was online all day on his day off last week and you didn't log on until he'd left. Let me guess, that was the day you unexpectedly had to work late. Which supposedly you were going to be doing mon-thurs this week to yet you've been on both days so far as your usual hours just to point out trats isn't here lol.

Default decisions cover the entire 4 weeks of the fixture, not just the first, or the second, or the third.

And I believe default decisions are more based around messages/posts (ie effort) than activity, since it's near impossible to prove someones activity during the month as a whole. But when someone is gone for a week for example, that's kind of hard to deny.

Posting 'I'm on now and so and so isn't' isn't classed as effort with no prior arrangement made.

Yet again my suggestion about arranging an actual time on a day where both players will be available (Friday) has been ignored, therefore I can only come to the conclusion Craig is continuing his oh so common high and mighty game playing technique.

We'll see how you fair in the default then.

Night night
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:24 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and wheres the Common Times you both agreed to?

I'll post the Common Times

According to your chart:
Tue: 7-9
Wed 7-9
Fri 4-9
Sat: Provide Times
Sun: Provide Times

Trats chart:

Weekdays: 5-7
Weekends: No Idea (5-7?)

This means the common time is Friday from 5-7 pm and possibly Sat and Sun too. Tues and Weds you would be free after 7 which Trats leaves at 7 so no common time. Thurs no common time, Friday Craigs 4-9 matches Trats 5-7, As Trats isn't suppose to come on at 5 then Craig doesn't need to check before 5, Craig checks for two hours and not two minutes, posts and leaves and then after 7, Craig has two hours free again as Trats goes.

Thats how it should work anyway.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:27 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^ That's way too simple. When you give him the opportunity to provide a time in advance for a day later in the week where he won't be "finishing late" he completely ignores it and continues to witter on religiously about his previous times.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:31 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, our B team have been absolutely awesome this season, getting some great wins against both Phoenix's A and B teams as well as all Uprising teams.

Regardless of the default between Phoenix and Uprising we fully deserved our place on the table, and it's nice to see a team that were always the "under dogs" achieving such a high position.

Yep and only DFE A we lost to, and DFE still won there, Still it proves why you need DFE A vs DFE B first as if it was last and it was the final fixture. All DFE B has to do is beat DFE A to win and then the twisted logic occurs of a possible "screw job". As DFE A vs DFE B first it turns it into a more of a prestigious win
_huts24_
_huts24_
22:33 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Common sense will prevail i hope .

Both players have posted times and friday looks certain day that fits well for both so just need trats to confirm he will play craig then and nps .

Both players played each other not long ago and there was no problems so lets focus on getting games played rather than mind games as there is limited time.

besides im sure its more fun to actually playing matches rather than talking about it lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:35 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
agree tell that to Trats and Craig
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:41 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Common sense will prevail i hope .

Both players have posted times and friday looks certain day that fits well for both so just need trats to confirm he will play craig then and nps .

Both players played each other not long ago and there was no problems so lets focus on getting games played rather than mind games as there is limited time.

besides im sure its more fun to actually playing matches rather than talking about it lol

I absolutely agree. We need Craig to post a time so they can agree to an actual arrangement otherwise I fear it will just be another case of "I'm on and he isn't".

A couple of days to go before Friday so hopefully they can come to an agreement for then
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:45 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, our B team have been absolutely awesome this season, getting some great wins against both Phoenix's A and B teams as well as all Uprising teams.

Regardless of the default between Phoenix and Uprising we fully deserved our place on the table, and it's nice to see a team that were always the "under dogs" achieving such a high position.

Yep and only DFE A we lost to, and DFE still won there, Still it proves why you need DFE A vs DFE B first as if it was last and it was the final fixture. All DFE B has to do is beat DFE A to win and then the twisted logic occurs of a possible "screw job". As DFE A vs DFE B first it turns it into a more of a prestigious win

I think we were the only clan who didn't have an SL default too? I know for certain we didn't have one this set
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:55 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Not sure, let me check SL Discussion/News

EDIT: From looks of things, we didn't
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:25 Tue 13 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, Ray messaged me saying he is the messenger as we thought but Fresh wanted to be subbed out to avoid inconveniences to other teams (nice of him) and Ash won't be removing Fresh (no surprises there) so for Hippes he has to wait until the 25th which is TWELVE days of inactivity likely to happen.

As everyone knows Hippes has severe lag and connection issues and 90% of time has to do it in 2-3 sessions so asked Ray to relay back that we won't be subbing no matter what and Phoenix should accommodate us in the final week.

In my view Ash has gone back on his word.

Hippes mate, Can you message Fresh and provide times mate then every 3-4 days send a nudge, Seems pointless knowing Fresh won't be here but need that Final Week Advantage in that game.

Thanks mate
faust
faust
00:20 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL Sub

dvz vs cgibson92
is now
dvz v thegame26
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:24 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate, hopefully Chris isn't forced into retirement too
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
00:34 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FBL

vixen_xox 1 vs 5 ritcho

Didn't really get any opportunity to get going in these he only missed once throughout and even when he wasn't in good position he made great use of my remaining balls to edge his own in. The one I did get was a clearance after he was unlucky not to RO. A good player, and very good games.

Gl with the rest of your season.
the__priest
the__priest
00:57 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yet again my suggestion about arranging an actual time on a day where both players will be available (Friday) has been ignored, therefore I can only come to the conclusion Craig is continuing his oh so common high and mighty game playing technique.

We'll see how you fair in the default then.

Night night

erm your suggestion to play Friday has been ignored
lmao ??

your player isn't and hasn't been online to arrange anything
so what do you call that ??? (all Craigs fault not arranging to play the game,,,,,,,, but __start__ isn't even online to agree or disagree)

I am here and online

__start__
can play 5pm to 7pm
however he hasn't been online

then he requires
his 45 min warm up period before he plays (documented on your thread) so he has given a window of best 1 hour 15mins at worst 30mins depending what time he logs on
.............sweet

so please stop playing your silly games
I am willing to play, anyone and have proved it over and over

its a shame you don't spend the same time telling your own player his short comings
and maybe stop being disrespectful to others

just to keep you in the loop (communication)
I wont be online tomorrow evening
I've a grand daughters birthday to attend she is 3
and I wont be missing this, in the hope your player may come online

have a great evening
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
01:07 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
^^ All of that was completely unnecessary, as I said to your captain, Craig puts a time down he will be available on Friday, and trats does the same thing, and it's problem solved!

I don't have any interest in what your evenings entail, just "unavailable tomorrow" would suffice.

Once again, your given times for this week were 7.30pm mon-thurs hence trats hasn't been online because his availability ends before 7.30.

Na'night.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:59 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FCL

dgen 6-9 adam

2-3 in each

US: Fair Result
We each won a frame which was unlucky by the other canceling each other, Adam won 2nd frame on merit, I ranout for 2-2 then adam ran out for 2-3!

9: Probably Fair
I was a bit tactical in this as i am in 9 Ball but better player won, I had my only fluke in 3rd 9 ball frame but lost that one so 2-3!

UK: Probably Fair
Went 2-0 down quickly as couldn't clear then it was reversed for two frames so 2-2, Adam made a nice runout in last, he fluked black (his only fluke in the game) but it was beautifully done so he deserved it so 2-3!

Not often you see two people equal on form, Adam was slightly better but i still played well to keep up with him.

Close as Always! Well Played!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:00 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Get Harry to buy your lotto ticket, he predicted this score right too
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:27 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
That's a great result James. 6 pts vs Adam is a great achievement especially when he gets into a zone and just doesn't miss.

Still a few points ahead overall in that fixture with 3 games remaining, everyone's done brilliantly so far.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:32 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers knew it wouldn't be like my last 2 matches but even though this was a loss, i feel its better than both wins and that 14-1 is saying something.

think hes edged 6-9 (x2), 5-10 (x1) in last 3 games, all fairly close and respectable losses
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.