DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he's saying he'll be on and off today until 8ish, no doubt when the priest turns up it will be when trats isn't on, then it will be "finished early but trats isn't on" lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:40 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah we know how it will end, just hope trats shows at 4-7 tomorrow as he posted a time like craig asked.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
19:12 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he's saying he'll be on and off today until 8ish, no doubt when the priest turns up it will be when trats isn't on, then it will be "finished early but trats isn't on" lol.

Yeah funny that isn't it? Gave his times this week for 7.30pm yet managed to "finish early" every day so far as long as trats wasn't on.

Oh well hopefully they can get it played either today or tomorrow before trats is opponentless for a week.
__start__
__start__
19:54 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
im on now for a while cause this time of day is when craig is most active
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:55 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeah funny that isn't it? Gave his times this week for 7.30pm yet managed to "finish early" every day so far as long as trats wasn't on.

Oh well hopefully they can get it played either today or tomorrow before trats is opponentless for a week.

Haha and what a surprise....

You would think he would at least stay online a bit if he actually wanted to play, clearly checking to make sure trats isn't on before he signs in lol.
__start__
__start__
19:59 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
if he logs in while im playing a trny?? some1 tell the kid ill leave the trny to play b4 he posts on here our elsewhere

we all know what the guys like
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:13 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can someone confirm current score between veyron vs hipps as when I looked at results on profile hipps left the game a few times . Just need an update in score . Thanks guys
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:14 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
4-6 mate, i asked hippes about it
_huts24_
_huts24_
20:16 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
4-6 mate, i asked hippes about it

Ok thanks
__start__
__start__
20:59 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
beat mr pink eyes 8-7 he can pot you know

fcl
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:01 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well done mate, not lost his class i see
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:01 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Craig and Trats Fixture so far

Edited at 18:31 Thu 15/09/16 (BST)
kris
kris
21:08 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
22:10 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think my only remaining opponent is the fcl now vs zeus, he's off 12 days but he usually makes an appearance to get his games done and I often see him when he is on later at night so that should be ok unless he stays offline.

I'll update all the fixtures tonight when I get home.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:20 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I truly hope this is the last post I have to make about the trats/priest game.

According to the__priest he logged in today to play trats and that trats logged in, posted on BS then logged out. Hence why the__priest logged out and never came back. Which we are all aware is complete garbage since Trats played an FCL game vs one of priests own team mates.

Trats given times for tomorrow are 4-7pm, and according to Priest, he won't be on tomorrow at all, end of. So on top of the week away on holiday, the priest will now be absent for 8-9 days.

I don't think I'm being unreasonable by saying that with the way this game has been well and truly flogged to death over a 3 week period that leaving it until deadline day would be utterly unwise for either us, or BS.

So hopefully common sense will prevail and trats will be given a sub sometime in the last remaining week.

They have both been as bad as eachother over the first part of the fixture, and it could have easily been played by now. But the fact is one is going to be away for 1/4 of it, leaving the other opponentless for a week.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol he didn't even stick around for a minute after he posted, then doesn't come back online until he knows trats wouldn't be available, signs of someone that clearly doesn't want to play the game.

He likes to make it as hard as he possibly can for opponents who he doesn't like. I know his game very well from when I've been drawn against him.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:01 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol he didn't even stick around for a minute after he posted, then doesn't come back online until he knows trats wouldn't be available, signs of someone that clearly doesn't want to play the game.

He likes to make it as hard as he possibly can for opponents who he doesn't like. I know his game very well from when I've been drawn against him.

Yep, 100% bang on.
klien
klien
03:38 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Priest is almost as bad as ash for avoiding games he knows he will lose. Priest used to do the exact same thing to me when he was in fpd. He knows he's shocking so would rather mess opponents about that actually play the game and lose.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:54 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Priest is almost as bad as ash for avoiding games he knows he will lose. Priest used to do the exact same thing to me when he was in fpd. He knows he's shocking so would rather mess opponents about that actually play the game and lose.

I agree to a certain point, he's won a few lately against players that have been off for a while because he plays extremely tip tap tactically. (I mean who tap breaks in 9ball!?) but I think in a way he thought he had the upper hand, which may have been true if it weren't for the fact he's going to be absent for 1/4 of the fixture.

A tad on the silly side too, to log in tonight for 2 hours and then insist he logged in earlier to play and that Trats "logged on and then posted drivel on BS thread then logged straight out" when trats played an FCL game vs another BS player!

The mind does boggle.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:57 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah we know how it will end, just hope trats shows at 4-7 tomorrow as he posted a time like craig asked.

That's ok, Craig has already said that he won't be on tomorrow at all. He's taking "Sarah" out to dinner. We'll await the photos of them together on holiday
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.