DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19192
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:03 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree Alan, It's one thing to say the reason is because he believed uprising could have stayed (which they couldn't have with 6 players) but another to continue poking and acting bitter to prove otherwise.

As everyone has already pointed out, sour grapes. Which is ridiculous just because we've acquired a competitive team, 90% of which he asked to join his own team.

Will keep you as a sub Alan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
If he welcomed the competition then he wouldn't be devastated they are sticking around would he lol. I'm sure he'd be over the moon if the whole of uprising were retiring unless if any obviously joined his team.

I know I only joined as a sub to start with but this time I'm defo not gonna able play many games at all so if you can replace me its best doing, can you not get at least another 2 or 3 uprising players? Can't exactly be called uprising can we with only 5 out of 16?

Not like I'll be needed much anymore anyway, doubt I'll even make the c team now
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:34 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We have 2 more players yet to be aired but we've signed them so your place is very safe and along with chocco can be a super sub
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
04:37 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Difference is we signed FREE agents, we didn't poach, unlike someone who approached dvz and then asdfghjk when we'd signed no one new. And then someone from a new forming clan created just to keep a next season possible, when they only had 5 players at the time.

We're full for next season so I will be (and I hope you guys will too) directing anyone regular I see to CNG and or misfits.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
16:09 Sat 26 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
So any decisions on a team name!?
__start__
__start__
19:04 Sun 27 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
will have to graft for ure place in the super team now guys and gals........
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:05 Sun 27 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Muted people start in Team F so got to be good now Trats
__start__
__start__
19:11 Sun 27 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Muted people start in Team F so got to be good now Trats

now ... that's up to dee dee pal .. I cant promise not to be muted .. that's why I only listen to dee
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:16 Sun 27 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i heard dee dee is lethal
__start__
__start__
19:21 Sun 27 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
i heard dee dee is lethal

that's not ure worry now dgen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me and Seb arranged for 8pm but he hasn't turned up. I'm up at 4:30 so I'm not waiting around any longer.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:26 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yup, i was an hour late because of work. Hopefully he didnt wait as long as i did. Luckily, we both said that monday and tuesday at 8 would work so im sure we'll find each other on tomorrow
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
23:42 Mon 28 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok great! Hopefully you guys can catch each other tomorrow then.

dvz still hasn't logged on, It's really unlike him and hope he's ok.
buckjam
buckjam
19:10 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can Naaaaaaath have a sub please. DVZ off 12 days now and its really not good enough. We want action and we want it now for cryin out loud
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:14 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can Naaaaaaath have a sub please. DVZ off 12 days now and its really not good enough. We want action and we want it now for cryin out loud

desperation at its finest
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
22:53 Tue 29 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ok, so tonight he didnt show up. I want credit for waiting 20 mins longer than he did yesterday!

I'll be on the next few nights, but am off Friday to Sunday night.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:13 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha one of the biggest pr1cks I've ever been drawn against, we've arranged once and funnily enough it was him that didn't show up. I messaged him Monday night but it seems he's having real difficulties understanding England considering he's trying to say I didn't show up again....

Hi m8
lolumadbro
lolumadbro
Where are you when the game is actually arranged? Talk about people not showing up lol. I'm up at 4:30 so I'm not waiting around any longer.

It's unlikely I'll be around tomorrow just incase your on and claim i haven't turned up again, not sure when I'll able get on again now.
Sent a day ago
i_am_noob
i_am_noob
07:34 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll still play anyone if games aren't getting played. Will for sure be available Saturday between exams and el classico
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
09:29 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha one of the biggest pr1cks I've ever been drawn against
lol, u mad bro?
The part of your message that he didnt post was where he thinks im having trouble following him because im a foreigner. But that makes me the pr1ck, right?

He's having a case of selective reading. He offered me the following:
"I can play next Monday or Tuesday between 5-8 would be best. If you can pick a time on any of them days between them times then I'll be here"
I then answered:
"Again, as before, both nights are fine. I'll be on at 8 then."

He now claims he chose Monday, which never happened. I agreed to both nights at 8. I was an hour late on Monday, because I got caught up at work. I said so on the thread as well- that one wasnt his fault.
My reading of the messages above is that he offered both nights and I agreed to both nights. Last night, he didnt show. I assume he was frustrated that I wasnt there on time the first night, because his "unlikeliness of being on" the next day only seemed to happen after I was late the first night.
But maybe it's just because im a foreigner.

It's ok. I'll see if we cant do a swap, since he seems to be fine with settling for a tie on defaults. I'd rather try to play a game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Wed 30 Nov 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha are you trying to claim I'm racist now as well LOL

I had no intentions of coming on both nights and wouldn't of been here Monday either if we hadn't arranged to play. I messaged you Monday and said it's unlikely I'll be on Tuesday but you still posted that I didn't turn up, so I thought you must of been struggling to understand what unlikely I'll be on means?

sorry guys as ya know I never have any issues arranging games usually apart from against the priest and I've never had a game go to default so...
Pages: 19192
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE V - World GSC (plate) Champions of the WORLD!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.