The Lag on here

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The last few weeks i've been getting bad lag from the adverts on here, if i happen to hit a shot on the ad change it slows the ball up so much,making me underhit the shot by a long way. Now just have to whack them in with no finesse.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
An ad blocker works wonders for me, although it never seemed to work for you on your last name
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You've got the wrong fella like the rest on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:02 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol ok. I must not be the only one that thinks it's 2 much of a coincidence then, only difference is you've stopped playing straight.

Try that anyway pal, considering Its the ads that cause the lag it should work.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I've never liked straight, im not shadows.

Didn't think ad block was allowed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well what they going do ban everyone that uses one?

It's Nick that doesn't allow it because he's the 1 that makes the money off the ads, since he's not around and has no interest in the site now I can't see admin been bothered about keeping as much money coming in for him as they can are they...

You've done plenty of things that are not allowed so I'm sure your not gonna mind doing something else that's not allowed if it gets rid of the lag
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:08 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Best ad blocker?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Wed 14 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I use the firefox one m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not sure its the adverts now, seems to be something bottom left of screen when it lags, its too quick to read
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:15 Fri 16 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
try a virus/adware scan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its not the adverts,its firefox to blame.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Tried a few different browsers but always found firefox to be the best, never had an issue with it.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:44 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It was always ads for me, so i browse with ads and play with ad block on because i lagged too much while playing, while still browsing with ads so technically doing nothing wrong i don't think.

In game, some ads (especially animated) made the game unplayable and i wasn't paying £10 as a counter as i hate the Pay to Win meta on any game. Mean on Angels people spend £X000 to win a virtual item on Tycoon (This one i saved for 2 months and may finish on 800,000 points and top guy had 6,500,000 last time i looked) and not just one player but like top 100 players at least but i don't join them as i'm a free player and enjoy Free to Win like Funky or Tanks where Pay or Not, you have the same chances of success.

Other sites don't ban people for using this and Jingles even said that he can't stop people using it and if they use it then no big deal as he is losing money from it but nothing he can do. I keep them on Youtube and Funky Forums to continue to support the site and the youtubers.

I do understand that cashiers keep games free but spending £X,000 to win a virtual item (However Powerful) is Crazy
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
22:47 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
IF you remove the temporary files and clear the java cache daily...you should have no reason to lag.

Unless your computers infected with malware and that's easily cleared using:

SuperAntiSpyware: http://www.superantispyware.com/

(Free Version: Keep the definitions updated and run a quick scan daily - should be fine)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:59 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I used to get bad lag off the adverts, since I downloaded an ad block I've had no issues at all.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:04 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I shouldn't have to clear cache daily though to play, i'll stick with what i'm doing and if admin ban me for that, then just means leaving clans sooner.

It's like people shouldn't have to downgrade java to avoid freezing as Java should be better not worse per upgrade.

Did a scan today and only thing showed was AVG Toolbar, Sometimes my Container Plug In crashes and says Comp is vunerable and urgent but no viruses or malware so i close and ignore it. Firefox crashed other day and had to use Task Manager to close, End Now didn't work so had to end Firefox and Firefox Portable in End Process to close.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:05 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I used to get bad lag off the adverts, since I downloaded an ad block I've had no issues at all.

Same, i keep forum on Show on Opera so site can make money still and no effect on gameplay but in game i can't.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Lag on here

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.