CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12021
kris
kris
21:33 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome mardu0o to the clan guys, i think he's new to clans so lets welcome him.

Welcome Mate! im not the only Estonian here now

great to have you with us, and also, H2id J6ule sulle!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:34 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
CNG - 14 players

dgen (Capt)
kris
silent_phil (could leave in New Year)
sebo
noodles
veyron
slimeball
momo
redhand
lateo1993
shark_boy
bigcjl2
mardu0o
fattmikee (Sub)

have fun and enjoy, let me know if anyones missing
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:35 Fri 23 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL - 5x 8US, 9US, 8UK

DFE 0-0 CNG

mike_though vs redhand
thegame26 vs shark_boy
vixen_xox vs momo
dv8 vs mardu0o
erigert vs bigcjl2
_epicshot_ vs silent_phil

Good luck all !!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:43 Sat 24 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Spot Reserved for someone, in case they join so 1 space left, 2 depending what Phil does
silent_phil
silent_phil
06:44 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Spot Reserved for someone, in case they join so 1 space left, 2 depending what Phil does

I announced I was out of the clan a couple of days ago, no point being a part of something that no longer exists in my opinion.

I thought i'd wait it out a couple of days before announcing it again, to see when epicshot messages me in relation to the friendly above.

Were both online at the same times, the fixture has been released for a few days, and i've yet to receive anything from him.

Sorry that I won't be playing you epicshot.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:46 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I announced I was out of the clan a couple of days ago, no point being a part of something that no longer exists in my opinion.

I thought i'd wait it out a couple of days before announcing it again, to see when epicshot messages me in relation to the friendly above.

Were both online at the same times, the fixture has been released for a few days, and i've yet to receive anything from him.

All good! We knew when the draw happened you would back out.. And can't message someone who has you on ignore. All good though ! I have proved my point.. Case closed on to the next!
silent_phil
silent_phil
09:57 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

All good! We knew when the draw happened you would back out.. And can't message someone who has you on ignore. All good though ! I have proved my point.. Case closed on to the next!

Back out of what? I've been waiting weeks for you to invite me to an FCL friendly. A 5 second FCL friendly that you will never agree to because you can't play at 5 seconds.

I haven't backed out of anything, I made it clear before the draw was made, before you even struggled to get a 6th player in for the draw. That I wanted no part in this clan. That being said I knew if dgen was silly enough to add me into the fixture, I knew i'd be somehow drawn against you. So yes I quit before the fixture was released. Because i'm a coward.

Get over yourself

Edited at 08:05 Sun 25/12/16 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:07 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me and Jack did set this game up as you two could finally play with no excuses from either player, I did put Phil in the Friendly as heard he was leaving after the New Year so thought it was a good opportunity to find out.

No worries Phil mate and Merry Xmas and i'll sub in to play it but i have a new gaming laptop so would be spending most of my time on that but anything arranged (hopefully at Night) then i'll try to show up.

I'll still play Funky on the PC though so Lappy can have a nice rest
silent_phil
silent_phil
11:36 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me and Jack did set this game up as you two could finally play with no excuses from either player, I did put Phil in the Friendly as heard he was leaving after the New Year so thought it was a good opportunity to find out.

No worries Phil mate and Merry Xmas and i'll sub in to play it but i have a new gaming laptop so would be spending most of my time on that but anything arranged (hopefully at Night) then i'll try to show up.

I'll still play Funky on the PC though so Lappy can have a nice rest

So you and Jack both set up the game? But he wrote on the DFE thread that it was a "random draw".. Lmaooooo woops no need to lie _epicshot_

That's made my day, the fact that Eric lied and claimed it was a random draw. Cheers for telling me James

Sorry mate I do still want to be a part of clans, but as of this moment in time things are just looking so bleak. Maybe next year when things are more clear i'll be back. And if you have a space in the clan i'll join without a doubt.

I'm also leaving before the end of the year now too. I'm just waiting to hit the 500 milestone for tournament wins an then i'll deactivate an maybe create a new account in the near future.

Merry Christmas mate, and all the best.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:47 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Only that game was fixed not the whole thing like Slimeys vs Phoenix mate, just seeing you two boast about winning each other in tournaments, just seemed to make sense at the time so you would have to at least arrange.

When you come back, if clans still about i'll take you but would have to verify over FB for Security Reasons
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:53 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

It's all good little boy I have proved my point again ! Now run along !
silent_phil
silent_phil
21:18 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 19:33 Sun 25/12/16 (GMT)
silent_phil
silent_phil
21:24 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 19:33 Sun 25/12/16 (GMT)
silent_phil
silent_phil
23:03 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just tried messaging epicshot to arrange our games in the hope we can play now, but hes got me on ignore

_epicshot_
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:19 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just tried messaging epicshot to arrange our games in the hope we can play now, but hes got me on ignore

_epicshot_

Oh now you want to play?? lol well i can play tomorrow .. evening time better! Or Tuesday Evening time is best ! If any of those work out, just reply on here thanks!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:24 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
so you two playing or not (mean in general not just today)? i can sub in at anytime but meant to be a friendly.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:33 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
so you two playing or not (mean in general not just today)? i can sub in at anytime but meant to be a friendly.

Dgen mate i'll play anyone! If he is serious about playing then we can do it tonight or tomorrow night same with you mate! Just let me know what you guys decide!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:34 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
If tonight it would be later though!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:39 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

Dgen mate i'll play anyone! If he is serious about playing then we can do it tonight or tomorrow night same with you mate! Just let me know what you guys decide!

I'll give Phil some time mate up until the New Year at least if he still wants to play, I don't want any mind games from either player like on the forum as if it was a league match i would sub in the final week as the clan is about completing games.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:41 Sun 25 Dec 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

I'll give Phil some time mate up until the New Year at least if he still wants to play, I don't want any mind games from either player like on the forum as if it was a league match i would sub in the final week as the clan is about completing games.

Agreed .. You and i are on the same page man!
Pages: 12021
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.