CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12425
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:21 Sun 15 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah, still going to try but that would be Opera, Chrome then peoples last line of defense Firefox. I don't like IE and heard at college that it's the worst browser and tried Maxthon etc but won't load.

Last chance would be Commodo for me but if clans die by then, my only purpose for the PC and Commodo would be to play Richie and we barely play since i got the Lappy
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:29 Mon 16 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Season Teamlist - 8 Players Maximum
mardu0o

* First come, First served basis for this so quicker responses means more chance.

Should we have less than 8 then night of the deadline, i'll choose from the remaining which activity first.

Deadline: Midnight UK on Wednesday 18th January

Thanks Guys.

P.S. Can Quote, Add your Name and Post (Remove Quote parts) if you like or can post/PM me.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:30 Mon 16 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ tomorrow i'll message individually
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:12 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
messages sent except kris, marudo and mikee.

^ Unlikely to happen though with two capts banned and FPD likely to fold but still trying even though it seems bleak.
fatmikee
fatmikee
18:29 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't give up James my good man.
Ohh and if it helps I use Firefox but have google as my search engine.Give it a try.
buckjam
buckjam
19:09 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

^ Unlikely to happen though with two capts banned and FPD likely to fold but still trying even though it seems bleak.

Its not just bleak James its dead. There are 40-50 players on snooker and 20-25 on pool at peak times and you cant sustain a snooker league so pool has little chance imo. Also if there are more problems with firefox ect then how many willl get on is an issue as well.I hate to be defeatist as its not my nature but cant see it happening.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:19 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Its not just bleak James its dead. There are 40-50 players on snooker and 20-25 on pool at peak times and you cant sustain a snooker league so pool has little chance imo. Also if there are more problems with firefox ect then how many willl get on is an issue as well.I hate to be defeatist as its not my nature but cant see it happening.

2 captains arent banned ... Ash is back.. Noob can run DFE till DeeDee comes back and i am willing to start a clan if klien and buckjam continue with their clans!
buckjam
buckjam
19:24 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

2 captains arent banned ... Ash is back.. Noob can run DFE till DeeDee comes back and i am willing to start a clan if klien and buckjam continue with their clans!

Last time i looked we had problems finding captains. Now there are more captains than players. lmao.
hippesville
hippesville
19:52 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Last time i looked we had problems finding captains. Now there are more captains than players. lmao.

Are we good to go then???
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:23 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome mufc_man
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:25 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
mardu0o
momo
redhand
mufc_man
bigcjl2
lateo1993 (unsure on times free)

* First come, First served basis for this so quicker responses means more chance.

Should we have less than 8 then night of the deadline, i'll choose from the remaining which activity first.

P.S. If not chosen, doesn't mean you're out of the team (unless want to help others) as we can rotate if needs be.

Thanks Guys.

P.S. Can Quote, Add your Name and Post (Remove Quote parts) if you like or can post/PM me.

Cheers

Edited at 20:19 Tue 17/01/17 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:27 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Same here, but people wanted me to captain so keep trying until Keith closes it. With Firefox going (if true) will be the death nail as guys will have to use Comodo Ice Dragon etc as 3/4 main browsers won't support java.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:30 Tue 17 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Changing ISP mid Feb as contract up then so net likely down then (got a warning this time). IF it goes ahead in my absence i would require someone to run but fairly simple.

Active guys in games (unless no choice), and would do any sub (except one sided games or if i felt a clan was taking advantage), basically Old FCL as its about completion
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:15 Wed 18 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
mardu0o
momo
redhand
mufc_man
bigcjl2
slimeball
noodles (weekends so sub)

P.S. If not chosen, doesn't mean you're out of the team (unless want to help others) as we can rotate if needs be.

Thanks Guys.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:20 Wed 18 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
so we have 8, although if two actives show, they can take lateo/noodles place as activity first over ability. If this does happen then if lateo/noodles had the time, i would rotate the team immediately
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:49 Wed 18 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sent this to Keith, may not get a season but Phoenix are back, maybe Dragons so heres hoping. Sent this in just in case

Season Teamlist
mardu0o
momo
redhand
mufc_man
bigcjl2
slimeball
noodles (weekends so sub)

Reserves
dgeneratio (Capt)
kris
sebo
shark_boy
veyron
fattmikee (Sub)

^ i'll be running behind the scenes, normally Me and Kris would be in for Lateo/Noodles due to their time frame but i can change closer if needs be and plan to rotate if players go inactive/don't get games done as a penalty/reward system.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:02 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
SUBMIT team lists to Horse please ! We have 5 clans!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:27 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
already did
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:42 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sweet! ! 1 or 2 teams?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:50 Thu 19 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sweet! ! 1 or 2 teams?

Just one, some inactivity and 8 its easier to manage than 16. I'd rotate of course from our squad.
Pages: 12425
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

CNG: Collars and Gents - Nothing personal, it is just business

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.