Wednesday Premier League Score Predictions

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
silent_phil
silent_phil
01:47 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - Liverpool fans crack me up - just because you're currently sitting 2nd with 20 games to go you think you'll end up there. We'll see - you better hope you beat us at Old Trafford or the pressure on you to beat Chelsea will be ramped up even more when we play Stoke or Hull .

Gerrard's not playing is he? Wouldn't want ya to slip up again now would we.

- You have a tendency to lose that very fixture.

20 games to go? Omg I really wouldn't waste my energy arguing with someone who doesn't even know how many fixtures there are in the premier league. *Slaps palm into face*

Even if United beat Liverpool on the 15th of January, what pressure? Last time I realised before the season started Liverpool were hoping for top 4. And were 2nd after 20 games. Overachieved I'd call it.

United however sit in 6th after having spent over 100 million.

Ooh my goodness.
silent_phil
silent_phil
01:58 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
The only reason United have won 6 games on the bounce is because they have finished with the europa league until the knockout stage gets underway.

I wonder if mourinho will concentrate on the league, or the europa league. It's been said by many professionals that you can't win the europa league/champions league and the title anymore.

United in the title race? Looooooooooooooool. Best joke I've heard so far this year..

And theres 38 fixtures in a premier league season _knightmare_. I thought since you are absolutely clueless when it comes to footballing knowledge but claim to support Manchester United.

So theres 18 fixtures left to play, not 20..

Dumb
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
02:13 Thu 5 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL - look at ya...already sweating and getting hot under the collar....calm down dear we don't play till 15th - you got another 10 days before you have your serious palpitations.

I am aware it's 38 fixtures per season....i made a mistake there...i admit 20 was wrong. Trust you to pick up on something pretty irrelevant - keep preaching we are 6th....will you preach when we're 5th....4th...3rd....possibly 2nd above your beloved Liverpool?

Let's see how consistent you are...bring on the 15th!!! Think you'll manage to survive by then???

Call the docs quick...Philly's having a meltdown...already.
hustler_1987
hustler_1987
23:48 Fri 6 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
come on lads this kinda talk should be on the season thread

i do agree with knightmare though,, i have a bet with my mate that if liverpool win the league in the next 5 years i owe him 50 quid.. he bought me into a $11 pokerstars tourny which i cashed for $70 lol

can't wait for the Man U , Liverpool game :D
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wednesday Premier League Score Predictions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.