derik_dalton
derik_dalton
18:50 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
No one seems to be posting or active
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:53 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Except you? Attention seeking posts I guess.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:06 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

are u wired up, im asking cos it seems a shame for them to finish, i asked dgen yesterday via facebook, i actually want to play again, but struggling to get on, have to hacve a look when ive more time;
think your one we problems, trying to say your better than someone , but will only olay them at 5 secs, idiot
silent_phil
silent_phil
19:08 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But you only created a post 22 days ago asking the question over clans.

Now you've created yet another post. So like I said "attention seeking posts"

Lame really.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
19:09 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

are u wired up, im asking cos it seems a shame for them to finish, i asked dgen yesterday via facebook, i actually want to play again, but struggling to get on, have to hacve a look when ive more time;
think your one we problems, trying to say your better than someone , but will only olay them at 5 secs, idiot

and i said i would but he said "no" to that too.. lol

I hope clans are not done! Would be a fun season ! horse10000?? Any word on things mate ..
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:12 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But you only created a post 22 days ago asking the question over clans.

Now you've created yet another post. So like I said "attention seeking posts"

Lame really.

listen here you little baby. i asked again has nothing seems to be happening, the longer it goes on the less chance of it happening, just bear in mind when you coming big guns on here typing, your not threatening young girls like u used to a few years ago
silent_phil
silent_phil
19:14 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

and i said i would but he said "no" to that too.. lol

I hope clans are not done! Would be a fun season ! horse10000?? Any word on things mate ..

Wow.. Did you really think i'd honestly play you in a 5 second FCL? I had a go at 5 seconds a few days ago, very difficult.

20 second FCL friendly anytime im in the server now, ready when you are.
silent_phil
silent_phil
19:17 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

As you just said "your struggling to get on".

So why does clans continuing or not even affect you? Why are you asking the question when you can't even get online to play yourself? You haven't been online in months.

Edited at 17:47 Mon 02/01/17 (GMT)
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:19 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

As you just said "your struggling to get on".

So why does clans continuing or not even affect you? Why are you asking the question when you can't even get online to play yourself? You haven't been online in months.

Just an attention seeking puppet. Enough said

well i presume i could get onif i spent enough time, looking at it its not worth it, stick to threatening young girls and there kids, u never know who might knock on door
silent_phil
silent_phil
19:31 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well look at the actual details.

The only clan you've played for is "Uprising". Who have now folded. You have never been there as a full time player. I wouldn't even class you as being there part time.

You barely played any clan matches. And your struggling to get online.

Hmm you should be the first player to be signed up by one of the new clans.

Sarcasm.
erigert
erigert
19:31 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
silent_pill is in action again, great....
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
19:34 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well look at the actual details.

The only clan you've played for is "Uprising". Who have now folded. You have never been there as a full time player. I wouldn't even class you as being there part time.

You barely played any clan matches. And your struggling to get online.

Hmm you should be the first player to be signed up by one of the new clans.

Sarcasm.

ar but when i played, i beat likes of lethal lures, cphaynes, dark chocco all on bounce, youve never been nowt but a player thats been passed about lol. its very alarming that your attitude has got a lot worse since harrys gone, must er been hard for you, dont worry youll meet someone else
silent_phil
silent_phil
19:49 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've even took you off ignore _epicshot_ so you can invite me after the 8uk speed.
silent_phil
silent_phil
20:09 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Still waiting _epicshot_
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
20:25 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im here and waiting still no invite lol Your silly games!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:44 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Meh mind games again...
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:14 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phil finally played me i won 8-7 .. not happy i gave a few away .. but got the win !
silent_phil
silent_phil
21:17 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phil finally played me i won 8-7 .. not happy i gave a few away .. but got the win !

Waited for the gloats. You should upload the footage if you actually recorded it.

I'm sure I gave away a few more then you, you do know some fouls I made and shots I missed I'm not going to miss them everyday. I potted tougher shots and missed more easier shots.

As dgen said form differs everyday. Shame we can't play everyday we'd soon get bored. I'm not going to sit here an say you were lucky. You played well in certain areas. Deserved the win. But the result shows there isn't much difference in our play.

Apart from the fact I take my shots a hell of a lot quicker then you still. And I don't think much about my shots, i just shoot.

Still well done.

I'm not even annoyed because I know you'll gloat about the games for a long time, I actually had fun playing.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:23 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
See playing made no difference as i knew it wouldn't as the winner would gloat and the other player wouldn't accept it, this is for both players so what was the purpose of playing? I'm not sure, this whole debate is a lost cause as will come up with excuses on why i can't play or why i won/lost.

Now you actually played can you both move on and accept you're both better than the other (no matter the situation) or do i have to read this consistently where you both continue where we all know that no one wins in the end?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:26 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But on the flip side, one match proves nothing to either player, it's consistency over time what counts. Craig and Phil used to post when they beat each other in a tournament, albeit short formats but each were about even and about the same form wise but they learned and stopped doing it as tip tapping solves nothing
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Whats happened , have clans finished

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.