Whats happened , have clans finished

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:27 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
See playing made no difference as i knew it wouldn't as the winner would gloat and the other player wouldn't accept it, this is for both players so what was the purpose of playing? I'm not sure, this whole debate is a lost cause as will come up with excuses on why i can't play or why i won/lost.

Now you actually played can you both move on and accept you're both better than the other (no matter the situation) or do i have to read this consistently where you both continue where we all know that no one wins in the end?

Dgen where did i gloat with my post ?? I posted like i would any other clan match.. And playing did make a difference.. He said plenty of times and posted plenty of times he could win and that did not happen!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:34 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dgen where did i gloat with my post ?? I posted like i would any other clan match.. And playing did make a difference.. He said plenty of times and posted plenty of times he could win and that did not happen!

yeah, wasn't a big gloat but the point is that no matter the result (win or lose) the loser wouldn't accept it as in their mind, they're better and that's the problem. Playing didn't solve anything, It only solved things for the winner.

usually i know who is better than me (some dark horses out there who are but i don't know yet) e.g. I beat Seb + Cliffy in a long orig tournament but over time, i'm still the worst player and i accept that.

Only thing i could do is improve and hope i may be at their level one day (won't though as lost interest and time is an essence).

Not trying to fight with either of you but want you both to see, what it sounds like.
silent_phil
silent_phil
21:40 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well you said plenty of times and posted plenty of times that you could beat me. And lets face facts it wasn't a thrashing. You won by 1 frame, and it came down to the last frame. Which unfortunately thats how FCL is. There'll always be a winner. I think if you could draw in an FCL game, a draw would have been a fairer result.

Winning by 1 frame isn't worth gloating about, like I said if we played again tomorrow or again tonight. The result would probably be different. I could thrash you if you don't pot well or you could thrash me if I can't pot.

Consistency is mainly the key. Dgen was right all along. To be fair you didn't gloat much and I respect that. And as what you said above Dgen I was the loser and I have accepted the loss.

Lol I just know if we are lucky enough to play again, the result will be different. And whether he beats me by more or I beat him is just the mystery.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
21:46 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well you said plenty of times and posted plenty of times that you could beat me. And lets face facts it wasn't a thrashing. You won by 1 frame, and it came down to the last frame. Which unfortunately thats how FCL is. There'll always be a winner. I think if you could draw in an FCL game, a draw would have been a fairer result.

Winning by 1 frame isn't worth gloating about, like I said if we played again tomorrow or again tonight. The result would probably be different. I could thrash you if you don't pot well or you could thrash me if I can't pot.

Consistency is mainly the key. Dgen was right all along. To be fair you didn't gloat much and I respect that. And as what you said above Dgen I was the loser and I have accepted the loss.

Lol I just know if we are lucky enough to play again, the result will be different. And whether he beats me by more or I beat him is just the mystery.

fact is hes beat you, dunt matter wether ts by 1 0r 10, youve come bigun and been shot down again
silent_phil
silent_phil
21:50 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol i know right ^

Wait why are you even getting involved in something that has nothing to do with you?

Oh thats why. Is it because we are posting on your "attention seeking post"

Why don't you do the whole site a favour and ask horse10000 whats going on instead of creating pointless posts.

Go and buy yourself some brain cells.
erigert
erigert
21:58 Mon 2 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well look at the actual details.

The only clan you've played for is "Uprising". Who have now folded. You have never been there as a full time player. I wouldn't even class you as being there part time.

You barely played any clan matches. And your struggling to get online.

Hmm you should be the first player to be signed up by one of the new clans.

Sarcasm.

ar but when i played, i beat likes of lethal lures, cphaynes, dark chocco all on bounce, youve never been nowt but a player thats been passed about lol. its very alarming that your attitude has got a lot worse since harrys gone, must er been hard for you, dont worry youll meet someone else

Ive heard voices that he got depressed after Harry isnt active anymore.
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
13:05 Tue 3 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well look at the actual details.

The only clan you've played for is "Uprising". Who have now folded. You have never been there as a full time player. I wouldn't even class you as being there part time.

You barely played any clan matches. And your struggling to get online.

Hmm you should be the first player to be signed up by one of the new clans.

Sarcasm.

ar but when i played, i beat likes of lethal lures, cphaynes, dark chocco all on bounce, youve never been nowt but a player thats been passed about lol. its very alarming that your attitude has got a lot worse since harrys gone, must er been hard for you, dont worry youll meet someone else

Ive heard voices that he got depressed after Harry isnt active anymore.

Well yes always been an outspoken loose cannon, but it does seem to have hit him hard
erigert
erigert
13:45 Tue 3 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
We should feel empathy for him, he has lost it completely lol
kirk
kirk
14:10 Tue 3 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Phil finally played me i won 8-7 .. not happy i gave a few away .. but got the win !

Called it weeks ago saying you were better

And i wouldnt call this post gloating, its simply stating a fact. There isn't much to gloat about beating a malignant idiot.
hippesville
hippesville
20:21 Tue 3 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have to agree, not much gloating, more a statement of fact.
Only joke of it is that with this result it doesn't really matter to the loser, whereas if he'd won it totally woulda! Job done and a wins a wins a win.
As was said previously it matters not the score as with all the crud flying between yaz it was about who could beat who.
Winner is epic, loser should stay silent. Thanks for finally playing it too. If yaz need to keep this crap going, I suggest your own thread on events where you both can play as much as yaz like!
buckjam
buckjam
04:38 Wed 4 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha.Best laugh this year so far. Good stuff Jack
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:28 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well its your lucky night or morning ... silent_phil after i play noob in this fcl .. I will give ya rematch if you want..
silent_phil
silent_phil
07:38 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Well its your lucky night or morning ... silent_phil after i play noob in this fcl .. I will give ya rematch if you want..

Sure.
kris
kris
07:44 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
so, thats what FP has come to.

sad to read all that.
ffs, even my drunken nonsense is more interesting than that.....
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
07:52 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Sure.

2 min need a beer brb
silent_phil
silent_phil
09:06 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Played epicshot in a rematch

3-2 me 8us
4-1 me 9us
4-1 me 8uk (1 run out for me)

11-4 to me overall.

Played so much better this time, and he played so much worse. Yet again a win or loss depends on form. It was 06:00am when we played though, so I was feeling very tired. Not the case for him! And he was going into the game with a 8-7 win against a capable i_am_noob.

So I don't know what the reason was behind him playing so bad and me so good. But there you have it.

1-1 in FCL now. frame difference is 18-12 to me.

ggs
__start__
__start__
11:51 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
what start would you want if I played ya Philip... don't forget... you don't work and play around the clock for some reason?.........
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
17:52 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah he got me this time! No excuses he beat me.. But next time no Kris watching!!! My bad luck charm! Lol next one is mine! Was actually fun though with Kris and the banter lol.
silent_phil
silent_phil
18:05 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
what start would you want if I played ya Philip... don't forget... you don't work and play around the clock for some reason?.........

And you do work? No you just sit in the library of all hours of everyday unfortunately.

Atleast I have a social life.

Edited at 16:19 Sat 07/01/17 (GMT)
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:33 Sat 7 Jan 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Edited by forum moderator _epicshot_ at 19:39

Edited at 19:39 Sat 07/01/17 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Whats happened , have clans finished

Back to Top of this Page