Pages: 12627
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
16:59 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You're a bum.
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
16:59 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But he's one of the best players on the game so no harm no foul really.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:14 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was waiting on you lol, yeah i've been a black belt all week, then white belt when it mattered the most..I also took this match on short notice with no camp, soo... was asking for trouble, although i feel i should/could of scraped more.. shoulda, coulda, woulda but didn't..

yeah hes a beast, but i hope to get him on a better day and get that win back(although unfortunately it wont count towards this )

Hopefully a few of you guys can get some nice wins and reduce the score
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
17:19 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
From what I heard Gerard had a rough training camp had a few injuries to deal with. And had a very very rough weight cut. So next time I'm sure the outcome will be different on the bright side mike_though will finish off faust and will free up you____lost which will hopefully win considering he called out apples back shows he is confident.. Plus beetlejuice and marksmith.... fastboysam is a tough match... We got this still scrap ratts!!!! I have faith plus we aren't quitters!!!
faust
faust
17:49 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Happy for any swaps to be made if opponents are on to play btw! :)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
18:13 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Happy for any swaps to be made if opponents are on to play btw! :)

Same thanks m8
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
18:24 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was waiting on you lol, yeah i've been a black belt all week, then white belt when it mattered the most..I also took this match on short notice with no camp, soo... was asking for trouble, although i feel i should/could of scraped more.. shoulda, coulda, woulda but didn't..

yeah hes a beast, but i hope to get him on a better day and get that win back(although unfortunately it wont count towards this )

Hopefully a few of you guys can get some nice wins and reduce the score

Some black belts make other black belts look like white belts.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:25 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
bad day
faust
faust
20:06 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lost to Mike 8 - 7. Some REALLY ugly pool at times, however really enjoyable as Mike is a top bloke - and well mannered throughout.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
20:10 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Heck yeah good games both you!! Well done Mike!!!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:56 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
SCRAP RATTS (19) vs (26) Puprising - for the Undisputed FCL Championship of the World

: _epicshot_ (7) vs (8) miss_harriet (Unanimous Decision)
marksmith vs erigert
poiuytrewq vs ritcho
you____lost vs thegame26 (swap)
fastboysam vs dv8
beetlejuice vs 2andygorams
mike_though (8) vs (7) faust (Unanimous Decision)
_gerardddd_ (4) vs (11) apples_back (swap) (TKO)

GO PLEY YOU LOCKY RATTS!!!!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:00 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Keith's League

Fixtures released and can be found here
http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/kl-all-fixtures.html

* Use the tabs at bottom to scroll or can click Fix1, Fix2 links manually on the website.

All 13 Fixtures are released at once and play each opponent. Keith will post the deadline soon.

As before you can only see half the fixtures (Nothing i can do there i'm afraid) however Forum Formatting makes up for things for an easy Copy and Paste.

Good Luck to everyone.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
23:24 Sun 26 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^ These games are for Keith's League ,,, If you need help finding your games message _gerardddd_ and he said he would give ya list We are still SCRAP RATTS HERE.. DO NOT POST THOSE RESULTS HERE Only these games below post the results for !! Good Luck guys!!!

SCRAP RATTS (19) vs (26) Puprising - for the Undisputed FCL Championship of the World

: _epicshot_ (7) vs (8) miss_harriet (epic is appealing the loss with NSAC)
marksmith vs erigert
poiuytrewq vs ritcho
fastboysam vs dv8
_gerardddd_ (4) vs (11) apples_back (swap) (KO)

_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
02:04 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not that I play for them, but i'd like to dedicate my week tournapoints medal... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:25 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not that I play for them, but i'd like to dedicate my week tournapoints medal... TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY

Wd nobody cares lol but ... us
poiuytrewq
poiuytrewq
02:28 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^ These games are for Keith's League ,,, If you need help finding your games message _gerardddd_ and he said he would give ya list We are still SCRAP RATTS HERE.. DO NOT POST THOSE RESULTS HERE Only these games below post the results for !! Good Luck guys!!!

marksmith vs erigert
poiuytrewq vs ritcho
fastboysam vs dv8

I can only get on after 10:30pm at the moment if that's any good for anyone ritcho is off 20 days.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:32 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

marksmith vs erigert
poiuytrewq vs ritcho
fastboysam vs dv8

I can only get on after 10:30pm at the moment if that's any good for anyone ritcho is off 20 days.

Sweeet!! There is a 22 no log in foul which is starting for him at negative 3 lol
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
02:51 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you see any of them online swap yourself into play them
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
02:53 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you see any of them online swap yourself into play them

Yeah just remember that we need to make up for gerardddd's loss! ul Gerardddd .. So win by as much as possible!
mike_though
mike_though
07:42 Mon 27 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
FCL Scrap War vs Faust

I was going to post earlier, but had to leave for work.

8us 3-2 me. 9ball 3-2 me. 8uk 2-3 him. Overall 8-7 me.

8us was going smooth. I made use pretty well early on, and was able to clear well. I went up 2-0. He got super effective with safety shots, blocking not one, but most of my shots. Eventually, tied 2-2, and low on ideas, I actually used his ball to combo one of mine up toward the side. At one point we each were stuck in the top left corner, and in an effort to knock them loose, he unintentionally gave me clearance, followed by a thin 8ball shot into the side that I was fairly happy with.

9ball was where I snuck in some trickier defensive shots. He had a great pair of shots where he potted, sending the cue ball off two cushions upto the top left, leaving him in perfect position for an earlier shot, but without luck later on sadly. I made up for that I guess by scratching on the 9 during the last game. Other than that I wasn't giving him much to work with.

I really think the wheels came off in 8uk on my part, almost to his detriment. Right away I potted the wrong ball just because I lost focus. He benefited from that. However, I scratched early on in the next game, which you'd think would be bad, but actually just left him with more obstacles. I think he underhit his 2nd to last shot once, leaving me with a lengthy but makeable 8. I was glad to sneak a couple in there.

These games were nervewracking and fun. Enjoyed them a lot.
Pages: 12627
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scrap Ratts- Undefeated FCL friendlies champions 2017 GO PLEY LOCKY RATTS"

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.