_stellafella
21:10 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
guy walks down the street with 2 terriers
guy on other side shouts over "are thay jack russles"
guy with the dog shouts back "naw their mine"
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:12 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
seen an add other day for a research some groups doing n all u need to do is try sleep for a month i thought i could do that with my eyes shut
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:13 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tom....don't give up your day job....oh silly me...it's okay...you work nights already
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:28 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tom....don't give up your day job....oh silly me...it's okay...you work nights already

i know im one of the guys with a string to my wallet
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:33 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
i got told off by a police officer other day for not opening the car door for my girlfriend but he let me off after i told him i just swam fast as i could to the surface
_stellafella
_stellafella
21:34 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
my gran is getting dementia slowly its a sad state of affairs but im happy for the £50 birthday money each week
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:28 Sun 5 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pack it in those jokes are as funny as a boot in the balls
viki_b
viki_b
16:13 Mon 6 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can everyone who wants to play in this clan post ur name on FCL Discussion thread please..

I am sad to say goodbye to _giants

also cowboy3969 is not in the clan as he doesn't want to be in it, so please all that's remaining put your name up to show we want to have this clan please on FCL discussion...

Clan List

9ballsniper_ (Captain)
viki_b (Vice Captain)
northman
_stellafella
momo
mauler13m
rocketman
koster

thanks
9ballsniper_
9ballsniper_
04:53 Wed 8 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol cowboy, knew it was too good to be true...I thought he was agreeing to it. I think you did too viki, but that's ok.

hate to see _giants go
viki_b
viki_b
02:52 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I tried I never succeeded so im out all th clan stuff just bein my usual :)
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
03:25 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Edited at 01:29 Thu 09/02/17 (GMT)
9ballsniper_
9ballsniper_
03:44 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I tried I never succeeded so im out all th clan stuff just bein my usual :)
Now That's a joke!! Tom you got competition!
9ballsniper_
9ballsniper_
03:49 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan List

9ballsniper_ (Captain)
northman
_stellafella
momo
mauler13m
rocketman
koster

As it stands there is 7 of us!! I will message the rest of you to make sure you are staying. Viki made the clan and asked for my help, so I'm not ready to just abandon the team yet.

Expect more change. Nothing is final..
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
04:11 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ northman came back with us because he didn't realise we still had a clan going.
viki_b
viki_b
12:19 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ northman came back with us because he didn't realise we still had a clan going.

An thats just BS but hey its kool this clan wasent goin anywhere anyways thankfully use have all pulled ur fingers out an started something instead of throwing ur dummys, wish use luck
_stellafella
_stellafella
13:06 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
im out of the clan lads i was only helping viki out so no more viki i dont realy have my mind set on next season
but good luck for the clan in the season ahead
kris
kris
13:58 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

An thats just BS but hey its kool this clan wasent goin anywhere anyways thankfully use have all pulled ur fingers out an started something instead of throwing ur dummys, wish use luck

feels good doesnt it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:01 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

We were in the same position Viki when Momo joined you guys, then people wrongly had ago as poaching is apart of clans even though in CNG i still haven't poached as we need clans to stay afloat for the leagues sake. More that fold the danger the League has of dying. That's why i came back despite being adamant of retiring as when i was leaving the league wasn't in danger then i would have stayed retired.
viki_b
viki_b
14:23 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

We were in the same position Viki when Momo joined you guys, then people wrongly had ago as poaching is apart of clans even though in CNG i still haven't poached as we need clans to stay afloat for the leagues sake. More that fold the danger the League has of dying. That's why i came back despite being adamant of retiring as when i was leaving the league wasn't in danger then i would have stayed retired.

I think everyone can talk for themselves at the end of the day an they know, I just tried to get a team going so clans would have started an no one would be 'bored', I failed, sooo what, move on lol but tellin everyone now I wont trust many on here I learnt a lesson here on this site
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:18 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah me too, been struggling for a while but i have a gaming lappy now so i don't have to limit myself here, not giving up though.

Wasn't trying to have ago at you in last post too, Just poaching is as ancient as the league so have to expect it, When it happened to us, i just wished luck to who left as not worth arguing over.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

PunkyFools - The Usual Suspects

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.