DFE VI (soon to be something else!?)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
04:19 Thu 9 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
with darkknight and northman we very well may be able to make 2 teams, we'll see what Keith decides.
northman
northman
01:17 Fri 10 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd like to be on dvz's team pweasee And I'm just happy to be back where I belong
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:25 Fri 10 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd like to be on dvz's team pweasee And I'm just happy to be back where I belong

There are no teams read FCL discussion
northman
northman
01:30 Fri 10 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
But we could make 2 new clans, or have one MASSIVE one?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
01:55 Fri 10 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Us 8 Scrap RATTS challenge any 8 out there in a friendly FCL !! I know we will be doing Horse's event, but I want to see a team break and bow down to the SCRAP RATTS! If you think you got 8 that can shut us up... Well bring it!!!!

I dont want a piece of the pie we want the whole pie!!!!
__start__
__start__
21:00 Fri 10 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Posted Image
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
01:47 Sat 11 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
As most of you know by now I'm sure, the setup for the next season is going to be very different, teams as we know it will be gone, and the league will be 100% randomized.

A good idea I feel. Although we know we did have the best clan and would have whipped some butt I think Keith has made the right decision for the league. So if there is anyone who doesn't want to take part you will have to remove your name on the FCL thread.

If anybody wants to stay together as a "clan" to play side events vs other clans then I'm happy to captain those with you.

Best of luck to everyone with whatever they choose to do!
__start__
__start__
13:00 Sat 11 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
a friendly fcl game vs _knightmare_ super squad would get players ready what do you think ash???????????????????
crucial
crucial
13:47 Sat 11 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
northman
northman
19:18 Sat 11 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Can we please play this in the new season, Would be a lot of fun
dvz
dvz
11:47 Mon 13 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol
northman
northman
03:14 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll probably be banned soon for reacting to the 2 idiots of the site. I tried not to but I've just had enough, they both ruin this site with the mind games, constant stalking, and complete weirdness. So I've had enough now it's not even fun anymore.

If I ignore them they just try their best to mess up my game. And get others involved in it too. Constantly seeking a reaction so I look like the bad guy.

If I just chill and be friendly the constant pm's will start again and weirdness which just messes my head up. (Its discombobulating lol)

So I just can't win and I've had enough.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
04:20 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll probably be banned soon for reacting to the 2 idiots of the site. I tried not to but I've just had enough, they both ruin this site with the mind games, constant stalking, and complete weirdness. So I've had enough now it's not even fun anymore.

If I ignore them they just try their best to mess up my game. And get others involved in it too. Constantly seeking a reaction so I look like the bad guy.

If I just chill and be friendly the constant pm's will start again and weirdness which just messes my head up. (Its discombobulating lol)

Weren't you in their clan?
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
04:20 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sucks just hit ignore man !
viki_b
viki_b
05:05 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sucks just hit ignore man !

always the ignore button I agree
silent_hills
silent_hills
10:31 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

I have rarely been in the server, so what the hell are you talking about? Last time I ever said anything to you was in a tournament game. I said ggs

Someones had a little to much to drink

I don't like mind games, however I have been told i'm fairly weird but wonderful but I draw a line at being called a stalker, how can you stalk someone online and especially on this site? I presume you mean someone continuously following you from room to room? I don't do that. Only person i'm familiar with doing that is you northman.

Edited at 08:35 Tue 14/02/17 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:53 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Hit ignore mate, blocks PMS and Contact in messages, only bad thing it doesn't block the forum and that's a major issue.

All they want is a reaction, it's like kids on a Playground and the same amount on Xbox, Amount of innocents who gets Suspended are unreal and usually as they outplayed someone in game. If you don't mail them, they have no reason to hit Report, If they continue, play them at their own game and report for Harassment or something.

Edited at 11:56 Tue 14/02/17 (GMT)
northman
northman
18:38 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol Phil not you git, i'm not allowed to name and shame on here. I nearly got banned last time.

Oh and she's on ignore but still created a new account to message me, then deactivates it?? it's all mind games to make me look petty every single time I log in. and yeah I was in the clan it was actually my idea because deedee, and dave was banned but I soon realised it was a bad idea with them freaks.

I also see the Mods never stop them either, But it's always different when someone reacts to them. This sites a joke and is just getting ruined by that freaky family.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:41 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol Phil not you git, i'm not allowed to name and shame on here. I nearly got banned last time.

Oh and she's on ignore but still created a new account to message me, then deactivates it?? it's all mind games to make me look petty every single time I log in. and yeah I was in the clan it was actually my idea because deedee, and dave was banned but I soon realised it was a bad idea with them freaks.

I also see the Mods never stop them either, But it's always different when someone reacts to them. This sites a joke and is just getting ruined by that freaky family.

Mods can't stop someone who Deactivates, that's why Umma was able to come back before.
silent_hills
silent_hills
18:51 Tue 14 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Interesting. The only person i've ever known to message someone and deactivate is umma. But its a she?

I received a message from umma earlier, to scared to keep an account long enough for me to message him back.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

DFE VI (soon to be something else!?)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.