silence_hill
silence_hill
12:31 Wed 31 Jan 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedicate my 155th Random Tournament to everyone
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
05:55 Thu 1 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedicate my 155th Random Tournament to everyone

I looked at his stats, he's better than anyone I've played.

I dedicate all my wins to him, he's my man.

If anyone picks at or on him, come to me first!
pewdieguy
pewdieguy
06:49 Thu 1 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dedicate my win to all you boys, mostly phil. and the original crew
__start__
__start__
20:02 Thu 1 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
did you know craig stayed online till midnight to get his month medal last night..... that's dedication from an old man...wp man
derik_dalton
derik_dalton
20:04 Thu 1 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well done cwaig
yabet
yabet
22:04 Thu 1 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
did you know craig stayed online till midnight to get his month medal last night..... that's dedication from an old man...wp man

tratter ur such a funny guy... did u no shes still big and orange
and u can bet on that ,, weasle
kirk
kirk
12:02 Tue 6 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

tratter ur such a funny guy... did u no shes still big and orange
and u can bet on that ,, weasle

LOL
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
04:29 Sun 11 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dedicate my 400th tournament win to Cabbie(who got me on here to start with) and Tom,who is a good mate,a fine player and one of the best guys on here
yabet
yabet
19:57 Mon 12 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
dedicate the bird to tratter for following me into every game to too utter complete crap

doot look at yourself and ur biiiiird before you make dumb azz comments about other ppl

add yes if tratter is popular on here
_stellafella
_stellafella
20:44 Mon 12 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
dedicate the bird to tratter for following me into every game to too utter complete crap

doot look at yourself and ur biiiiird before you make dumb azz comments about other ppl

add yes if tratter is popular on here

yes(if thats being hated)
kirk
kirk
14:55 Tue 13 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

And you stay up till 1am to stalk whoever gets a medal. All you do is go on about medals and spend your time stalking people. It's weird dude.
_stellafella
_stellafella
18:47 Tue 13 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

And you stay up till 1am to stalk whoever gets a medal. All you do is go on about medals and spend your time stalking people. It's weird dude.

true mate and i think both know who im calling mate
yabet
yabet
19:23 Thu 15 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
one nil up tratter
and you slate me

hmmm where did u go ... you lost 2-1 and a sweet 7 ball to send you on your way

keep the insults coming I love everyone..
shame you keep me on ignore doot
because you could read what im saying

PMSL

oh yes traaaaa you left quicker than a speed skater in the 500
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:51 Thu 15 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL

Edited at 19:37 Thu 15/02/18 (GMT)
kirk
kirk
01:44 Fri 16 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
one nil up tratter
and you slate me

hmmm where did u go ... you lost 2-1 and a sweet 7 ball to send you on your way

keep the insults coming I love everyone..
shame you keep me on ignore doot
because you could read what im saying

PMSL

oh yes traaaaa you left quicker than a speed skater in the 500

Went down quicker as well
__starless__
__starless__
08:37 Fri 16 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dedicate my straight tournament win to my buddy mike_though. It wasnt much of a tournament for me to be honest, both my opponents sid and newborn left the game once I started on a run. I dont get why they do that? Anyhow dedi to you Mike
__start__
__start__
11:53 Sat 17 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

are you that thick and stupid medal hunter.......... that you cant check who was on till late the next day????? you thick stupid boy..... ure as sad as craig.
_stellafella
_stellafella
14:08 Sat 17 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
to all the doubters on funky as to why im playing good too middlin at the moment well its only been 6weeks but, im still drinking but over january i had 8dry days record for me realy but i found that all the doubters as fore mentioned can go run n jump lol iv got my own belief in myself now and to be honest i dont need the crap that goes on in funky so im going to do it my way
tbh i couldnt care less for sniedy coments so if u pass one ul go on ignore from now onHAPPY DAYS !!!!
__start__
__start__
14:58 Sat 17 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
to all the doubters on funky as to why im playing good too middlin at the moment well its only been 6weeks but, im still drinking but over january i had 8dry days record for me realy but i found that all the doubters as fore mentioned can go run n jump lol iv got my own belief in myself now and to be honest i dont need the crap that goes on in funky so im going to do it my way
tbh i couldnt care less for sniedy coments so if u pass one ul go on ignore from now onHAPPY DAYS !!!!

r u stupid............... the problem is ... ure not good.... the reason is not enough good players play as much as you and craig now adays you silly man
yabet
yabet
15:02 Sat 17 Feb 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

r u stupid............... the problem is ... ure not good.... the reason is not enough good players play as much as you and craig now adays you silly man

Doot ur on here loads u divvy and now makink dumb azz comments about kids... hopefully some admin will pop and say rip to you

the Doot from preston lmao
big eye brows and I mean BIG and not just the eye brows lad

keep on about Sarah you plumb
let me show everyone ur bird
Pages: 12324
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.