Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13132
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:04 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Last time I spoke to Kris was beginning of April and we was talking about how good it was to see the Old Guard still playing, mainly jberg. So it's been 2 1/2 months. Don't fetch me into your argument with Kris (it's a bit poor that after time away from Forum that you think I would get involved) as I only saw it the same day I posted and hadn't logged in nearly a week prior to that, I only posted to correct you about aimbots then I saw Dee's post and asked how She was doing, I didn't plan that but as an Old friend, I thought I would ask.

About the aimbot thing, it didn't happen on a video, it happened LIVE in the game, was a number of Killer fans in that same room and while we can't see his monitor, I guarantee you it was an aimbot, as a guy who has been on this site for 12 years, I never accused anyone of using an aimbot and even when the guy proved it could be done, I still didn't accuse anyone. It's down to Skill who wins or loses. After seeing all the shots in the game, this one was Special, I knew it was an aimbot as he said however the shots that was played was out of this world, triple up and downs etc, he said how the shot would be played, the pocket and the pace was spot on each and every time.

I posted originally as a Visitor nothing more and didn't think I would have to write this essay.

Now i'll go back to Tanks, XCOM 2 and Modern Warfare 3
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:06 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Also about Kris telling me what to do (which didn't happen) I am my own man, I don't need Kris or anyone else, telling me what to say or what to do.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:09 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I am friends with both of you and I don't like to get involved in friend fights because then it could turn into "choose your best friend" scenario which I want to avoid. I had a similar situation on Twitter only worse and I said, I Understand your situation but I won't choose between friends and I want to still be friends.
kirk
kirk
13:54 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
9 Ball Arcade Tournament, winning 84 TournaPoints!

I dedicate this win to my final opponent mdj. me 3 - 2 mdj

As is the case with arcade, games can easily go either way... this match was anyones. mdj is a great player and a guy I really respect for how respectful and courteous he is towards the other sharks. Ggs m8

Cheers __starless__ , always an enjoyable game with you mate.

He uses the same tactics as me lol
kirk
kirk
13:59 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
In reply to silent hill who beat me and must of thought I was upset. No sweat, was just rushing for tea anyway. You will probably beat me more than I beat you these days anyway as I have a broken laptop. I was still one of the top players when this site had elite players on. You beating me wont make me sour or your antagognising sunshine comments.

Keep up the bragging

you was an elite player when the best was playing??????? im sure thats not true..... but ure allowed an opinion pal

Well the resident idiot who always disagrees with everyone wont agree with this will they, especially as you don't like me. Many others probably wouldn't but I was the MVP slayer, dominant across all formats, virt in all game types, number 1 overall for a stint. Even players like damee who id never say I was as good as gave me that credit. So someone who spends his life trying to be controversial and disagree isn't really going to bother me or anyone else.
kirk
kirk
14:00 Wed 20 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Also there is no way Phil uses an aimbot. He's a good potter no doubt but he does sometimes make mistakes. He's always been a potter over the years iv played him.
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
05:36 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
dedicate my 450th tournament win to stellafella ,a great guy and good friend...catch you soon buddy
kirk
kirk
14:52 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
hi im tom lol tombstone74 n remarkaball lol i say these names cause id like to meet a girl from years ago called laura she was an party orginiser or a functions orginiser n it would be great to get in touch but i know she hated us scotsman but she did like me
im just putting sercers out guys sorry to use dedi thread i got muted n she musta thought it was perminint n totally deactivated
but wish i could catch her one day

Get yourself on love island mate
_stellafella
_stellafella
14:54 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
hi im tom lol tombstone74 n remarkaball lol i say these names cause id like to meet a girl from years ago called laura she was an party orginiser or a functions orginiser n it would be great to get in touch but i know she hated us scotsman but she did like me
im just putting sercers out guys sorry to use dedi thread i got muted n she musta thought it was perminint n totally deactivated

think id need to pump some iron n thats a look im not willing to have i like my kegg rather than a 8pack i used to have
kirk
kirk
14:58 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  

think id need to pump some iron n thats a look im not willing to have i like my kegg rather than a 8pack i used to have

Here was me thinking you wanted to pump some lass. Gotta work hard to get the results
_stellafella
_stellafella
14:58 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Here was me thinking you wanted to pump some lass. Gotta work hard to get the results

not when youve got a silver tongue lol
kirk
kirk
15:14 Thu 21 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  

not when youve got a silver tongue lol

well there is also tinder, POF and even grinder if that floats your armbands
kris
kris
02:39 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Last time I spoke to Kris was beginning of April and we was talking about how good it was to see the Old Guard still playing, mainly jberg. So it's been 2 1/2 months. Don't fetch me into your argument with Kris (it's a bit poor that after time away from Forum that you think I would get involved) as I only saw it the same day I posted and hadn't logged in nearly a week prior to that, I only posted to correct you about aimbots then I saw Dee's post and asked how She was doing, I didn't plan that but as an Old friend, I thought I would ask.

About the aimbot thing, it didn't happen on a video, it happened LIVE in the game, was a number of Killer fans in that same room and while we can't see his monitor, I guarantee you it was an aimbot, as a guy who has been on this site for 12 years, I never accused anyone of using an aimbot and even when the guy proved it could be done, I still didn't accuse anyone. It's down to Skill who wins or loses. After seeing all the shots in the game, this one was Special, I knew it was an aimbot as he said however the shots that was played was out of this world, triple up and downs etc, he said how the shot would be played, the pocket and the pace was spot on each and every time.

I posted originally as a Visitor nothing more and didn't think I would have to write this essay.

Now i'll go back to Tanks, XCOM 2 and Modern Warfare 3

true that, it has been a while!
kris
kris
02:43 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
he still is a cheat, who likes to miss now and again, for not to make it too obvious. Id do the same :)

And no, i dont have any proof, but i have the balls to say it.

Edited at 00:22 Fri 22/06/18 (BST)
kris
kris
03:27 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Also about Kris telling me what to do (which didn't happen) I am my own man, I don't need Kris or anyone else, telling me what to say or what to do.

Thanks for that bud- thats exactly what you are! you do listen to all the opinions, but make ur own decisions.
kris
kris
03:30 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
he still is a cheat, who likes to miss now and again, for not to make it too obvious. Id do the same :)

And no, i dont have any proof, but i have the balls to say it.

To clarify-a cheat, same as a killer, would do anything, to cover his tracks.

Food for thought
silence_hill
silence_hill
03:51 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm not even gonna respond to his insinuations anymore. Kris has just turned into a sour person lately, that doesn't like losing.

But he's always been two faced.
poiuytrewq
poiuytrewq
14:12 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Tinie
apple_back
Benjamin
Whocases
Damee
Turtle
miss_harriet
rapid_pot
dvz
destiny
pirite_steve
dark_chocco

The list goes on....If silence is using a aimer then all them must of been as well lol, must be a very poor aimer as well if he can't hit a straight cent with it, hes a good player but considering how much he plays you'd expect him be near the level of the players above and imo he's not even close.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:24 Fri 22 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Tinie
apple_back
Benjamin
Whocares
Damee
Turtle
miss_harriet
rapid_pot
dvz
destiny
pirite_steve
dark_chocco

The list goes on....If silence is using a aimer then all them must of been as well lol

Agreed, Dvz the guy I could never beat in Killer lol.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
20:32 Sat 23 Jun 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Tinie
apple_back
Benjamin
Whocases
Damee
Turtle
miss_harriet
rapid_pot
dvz
destiny
pirite_steve
dark_chocco

The list goes on....If silence is using a aimer then all them must of been as well lol, must be a very poor aimer as well if he can't hit a straight cent with it, hes a good player but considering how much he plays you'd expect him be near the level of the players above and imo he's not even close.

You left my name off here??!! lol
Pages: 13132
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.