Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 13738
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
13:36 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets start using this thread for dedications again rather than all your petty digs! if you want to brag about who is better why not play each other over a few games rather than a quick tournament

You tell the Craz!

Spend 5 mins editing them all mate theyll soon get sick of having digs!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:35 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets start using this thread for dedications again rather than all your petty digs! if you want to brag about who is better why not play each other over a few games rather than a quick tournament

You tell the Craz!

I doubt it Paula, they will do it regardless of whether Admin/Mods are On or Not.
__craig__
__craig__
16:21 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

id have been banned for ignoring him

dedicate myself to lmao off at
one rule for one and one for the others

same people get away with murder
lmao

and its a dedication to anyone who cares
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
18:54 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

You tell the Craz!

I doubt it Paula, they will do it regardless of whether Admin/Mods are On or Not.

True. If i was Admin id just edit all day long! Gets boring doesnt it? Yrs ago in here, everyone got in and it was lovely dedi after lovely dedi. Maybe they are only young, dunno
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:00 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
True. If i was Admin id just edit all day long! Gets boring doesnt it? Yrs ago in here, everyone got in and it was lovely dedi after lovely dedi. Maybe they are only young, dunno

They could but wouldn't matter. I do miss the Old dedis however the site has moved on sadly + Nick left it too late.
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
22:36 Sun 15 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

They could but wouldn't matter. I do miss the Old dedis however the site has moved on sadly + Nick left it too late.

Post revoking would do the trick though
kirk
kirk
14:29 Tue 17 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Not that I dont agree with you both. But does it really matter anymore what happens on the forums? People could make the biggest profanity post and it wouldnt change a thing now. The people left are the people who love the game and will probably stay now until it phases out. Unfortunately there are little to no admin left never mind the moderators.

It is a shame how this site has gone dont get me wrong. But I think your bothered about the small stuff when in fact this site/game could still thrive if marketed/adapted right.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:37 Tue 17 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Not that I dont agree with you both. But does it really matter anymore what happens on the forums? People could make the biggest profanity post and it wouldnt change a thing now. The people left are the people who love the game and will probably stay now until it phases out. Unfortunately there are little to no admin left never mind the moderators.

It is a shame how this site has gone dont get me wrong. But I think your bothered about the small stuff when in fact this site/game could still thrive if marketed/adapted right.

Not really but if someone wants to post a genuine dedi and sees the crap which could be on a separate thread, It could put them off. Except for Fiz's Competition, I haven't played on Pool at all this Year so not as bothered as it may appear. I just can't believe people still arguing over tournaments and jabs in 2018.

I think it's too late to save the site, Nick left it far too late as Java has issues, Browsers are limited. No new player wants to download a New Browser just to play and even then New Java usually causes it's own bugs when they can play another Snooker site with no hassle. I will admit that Funky is the best site I ever played but it isn't enough.

He should have moved languages when it was more popular.
kirk
kirk
18:40 Tue 17 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed, but there's the point, why bother about the forums when the site is dead. At least people are using them even if it is to argue or make jokes. Without that then no one posts.
viking4life
viking4life
12:45 Wed 18 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
You guys, man I have missed all you maniacs, well for one the only player using a aimbot is me I got lazy and just didn't want to leave all you mean mugs for good so use that so I can get other things done and still feel a Part
Kirk , Phil, Degen, all you guys been here for so long there isn't a doubt in my mind that any one of you if you want can accomplish anything you want on here you are all phenomenol shooters I know this cause I was one of the guys you all honed your skills on! This site is having a hard time as is really is this something to bicker and stress over guys? So we lose a game BOOHOO with the thousands of games we have all played pretty sure by now we know what losing is am I wrong? All you guys are the reason I have always loved to come and play this site your all great guys maybe little overbearing but still all great guys and you all feel the same now come on, we been playing together for years that has to mean something. Instead of waging wars in such a lowly funky site now why now make it fun again you all know how you have done it before, I know I watched it. I don't want to believe the builders of such a great site are going to bicker about something no one ACTUALLY knows is truly out there!! Phil might be little upity no offense bud but he is no cheater nor is kirk or Kris, Degen anyone of you, and you know how I know ,cause you don't need to be! Lets have fun again and try to prolong this as long as we can

Edited at 10:07 Wed 18/07/18 (BST)
viking4life
viking4life
13:46 Wed 18 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed, but there's the point, why bother about the forums when the site is dead. At least people are using them even if it is to argue or make jokes. Without that then no one posts.

The forum is the best part of this site it all starts here brother or at least use to, here is where all the fun was well here and the chat rooms. How you been my friend still stirring it up I see lol Great to see ya man hope all is good at your end of the world bud!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:51 Wed 18 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree Viking, that's what I was trying to stop, I could count on one hand how many opponents i've played this year and not entered a tournament since December 2015/January 2016 because I felt theirs no Prestige to win one these days (even if their is, my game sucks in all honesty, still doing okay in Orig/Reg but that's about it). Back then you had guys like Ab, Horse, Adidas among others, it was worth winning and felt Special to win one, nowadays you might get one or two good players and that's it (not checked roster in ages). Also worth pointing out that despite Tournapoints being out on Pool since 2010, I have less than 5,000 points with no resets.

On Snooker in Original, i'm proud of my 107 Tournament Wins, nearly all of them against quality opponents and most before Ranked Tournaments was introduced. Had guys like Seb, Arpeggi, Chase475, Buddytobud, Fiz (at times), Melanie (Lindsell back then) most of the time and was a Challenge to Win as most of them have superior skills. Buddy was more of a Safety Expert and I passed Mel later on in Skill but I hold them in the highest regard.

I don't need to brag as my stats do the talking for me, I'm an Ok Pooler but even better Snookerer. I'm still one of the few people to make a 147 in Original from the breakoff in game and proud of it.

All I want is to hope that dedications goes back to what it used to be and make a new thread for gossip. Not to remove gossip altogether
hippesville
hippesville
23:02 Wed 18 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
MEH-HMMMMMMMM!

I'd like to dedi my Straight Tourny win to the Lost Viking
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:08 Thu 19 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  

Not that I dont agree with you both. But does it really matter anymore what happens on the forums

Just a bit childish arguing on them i think
viking4life
viking4life
06:43 Fri 20 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
MEH-HMMMMMMMM!

GAZZ!! I love to see you always making your presence on here you are one the very true supporters of this site plus one the true masters on here how has life been my friend ???? The site is missing some luster as of late I have noticed lol its too bad but I don't think would take much to get it in the interest zone again and I say that for this reason... since I quietly been sliding back around and seeing the big fall its taken I been wondering what the heck is up and where everyone go so I wrote a list of all the people on my friends list from the last ten years and looked up their profiles and man a lot are still around im sure reading the forum remember that was the meeting ground for years so its to figure out what has to be done to get them interested again cause yeah wow this site sucks now lol not that it sucks its just different I have won tournies without playing a game lol isn't that something !!! tournys were the goal that was the big thing forever bragging rights or just a way to get noticed I loved it !!! No more clan play which I can see but man all the fun we had I hate things change with time especially here its been my stress down place to hide for 11 years ill miss it if it folds mostly ill miss the crazy ukians I have met im from America so different world lol! Keep er lit my friend thank you for your loyalty brother !!
viking4life
viking4life
06:46 Fri 20 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
MEH-HMMMMMMMM!

And thank you for the dedi my friend they always mean a lot I mean wow hippesville GAZ dedied me, for me that will always be big thing cause it definitely use to brother and again thank you !!!

Edited at 03:50 Fri 20/07/18 (BST)
__craig__
__craig__
00:16 Sat 21 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
aye ur a long lost friend Viking ... hope u and the family are well
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
02:55 Sat 21 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Just stop the stupid personal digs, this is a dedication thread. Never said you cant have a laugh or banter. Just gets tedious reading the same old crap!! Take it to the table!
kirk
kirk
03:13 Sat 21 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Dont disagree. Lately Im either trying to talk it down with common sense or Im having to use harmless banter. I feel like a moderator myself. How times have changed lol
justsumgirl
justsumgirl
04:27 Sat 21 Jul 18 (BST)  [Link]  
Just stop the stupid personal digs, this is a dedication thread. Never said you cant have a laugh or banter. Just gets tedious reading the same old crap!! Take it to the table!

Thumbs up to that bab!
Pages: 13738
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.