Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15455
gambler
gambler
20:32 Wed 14 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have i show me please?? If i get reeled in its because i want to
Anyway bubba gump it sounds like you really really really want to play but circumstances are stopping you the joys of family life hey bubs.
I dont play much i work long and hard as im sure you do in svenland

Lmao is your job a comedian by any chance pal? You live on here, couldn't even stay away while on holiday, was it that bad

and you live with the dream of playing but you are not allowed so you have to secretly troll when shes not looking haha
gambler
gambler
21:20 Wed 14 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
arcade 8 ball torno win
whitewash throughout

god please come down from the heavens and challenge me!! at least you might win a game
kirk
kirk
00:06 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol you make yourself sound like the best this sites ever seen, whatdoido when you gonna knock this guy down a peg or 2

I'm interested to see if your as good as you make yourself sound but I'd be no challenge anymore so wouldn't be much point.

gambler
gambler
ok bubs

the best 9 baller vrs kirk

kirk won me 10-4
he play very well and used his skills perfectly to destroy me
kirk
kirk
00:06 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Had to haha
poiuytrewq
poiuytrewq
00:25 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha shame he can't back up his words on the table, what a fool you made him look, is there actually any top players left that he can beat? No wonder he's hiding from whatdoido lol.

I better go again before the misses catches me
gambler
gambler
00:38 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh how easy he forgets the 9.1 uk drubbing and 5-0 9 ball then the other 9 ball drubbing straight after because he could not comprehend what had happened previous.

I had a method in that defeat. To bring someone else out of hiding and the fishing rod worked again.

Should kirk want a rematch i can assure 100% that score will not happen again. So Basque in your victory tho to me it was more a military operation. Seek and destroy so to speak..
gambler
gambler
00:45 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha shame he can't back up his words on the table, what a fool you made him look, is there actually any top players left that he can beat? No wonder he's hiding from whatdoido lol.

good boy you dont want your only method of contacting the outside world being confiscated
gambler
gambler
00:48 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

I accept all challenges and players know this. Its is after all just a game. When i lose im gracious and complementary.. Keep posting my friend we are bringing life back to the forums
gambler
gambler
01:54 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
i am basking in all the attention from these forum bloggers
it is good for the game and none intrusive to me, it is light hearted and very amusing to me so please moderators do not presume any of this is of any offence to me

thankyou

keep up the good work
gambler
gambler
04:16 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
number 1 ranking on killer pool

I nominate this to my new BFF horse10000
who showed great sense of humour and put up a good fight in both matches showing his skill levels but maybe I think his age and stamina caught up with him in the end. have a good sleep and we will meet again
poiuytrewq
poiuytrewq
06:24 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

good boy you dont want your only method of contacting the outside world being confiscated

Haha think you need to try going out the house sometime pal if this site is what you call outside world lol....

I see your still here living the dream anyway kid while some of us have to get up for work
gambler
gambler
07:14 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I said contacting the outside world where does it say I said contacting funkypool? maybe that just what you wish oh well lol unlucky keep trolling in bed under the cover while shes on the toilet.

your trolling me does not bother me in the slightest I actually find it humorousafter all you need something to do now phil has gone for a while

night night sven
whatdoido
whatdoido
11:28 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  

I only play maximum two days a week . . .and even then its whilst im at work so am serving customers . . . . But hey ill give anyone a game on my day and if you catch me on a really good day I doubt ill lose to anybody.
kirk
kirk
12:06 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh how easy he forgets the 9.1 uk drubbing and 5-0 9 ball then the other 9 ball drubbing straight after because he could not comprehend what had happened previous.

I had a method in that defeat. To bring someone else out of hiding and the fishing rod worked again.

Should kirk want a rematch i can assure 100% that score will not happen again. So Basque in your victory tho to me it was more a military operation. Seek and destroy so to speak..

Not forgotten dude nor denied. You have beat me before and your a decent player. They were before the 9 ball match. You might win might not. I don't care. I do well to be a top player still on a broken laptop so il take it and just enjoy the game win or lose.
whatdoido
whatdoido
12:14 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
^^^ deffo one of the best to do it, and if I was to put money on gambler or kirk ... well I wouldn't be putting on the pretender .... all money on kirk.
gambler
gambler
13:00 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha i agree with both actually. I do not pretend and kirk has seen my power in games as i have seen his. In 1 match i could tell he was sat with his jaw wide open and drool running down his chin in disbelief at the way i was caressing that cue ball round the table. But i have also see kirk do the same to me only i did not drool as i was eating fish head pie At the time.
kirk
kirk
13:18 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hahahahaha
gambler
gambler
13:42 Thu 15 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha i am enjoying my subway lunch at work. Do you have subway in sweden or just shops that sell blonde wigs peiurtyporg. I bet you look sventastic in pony tails
gambler
gambler
07:27 Fri 16 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
i nominate no.1 rank on 4 game types

to piueoiuertypog formally from uprising clan

just because he don't like it

see you in 4 days after work olga
poiuytrewq
poiuytrewq
13:07 Fri 16 Nov 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks nobler, wouldn't be a bad achievement that if there was more than half a dozen decent players that still play.

Do you class playing online pool all day and night whilst claiming benefits as work?

Sweden? Hahahaha you on crack lad?
Pages: 15455
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.