Dedications Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
centurion
centurion
15:53 Wed 26 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
The aimless hit and hope getting out of a snooker and fluking one back takes the biscuit but thats 9 ball, all about luck. Though you could have had the decency to apologise. Its only myself that has manners on here.
hippesville
hippesville
16:07 Wed 26 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Unfortunately I don't care to communicate with some people due to their previous negative behaviour towards me. Therefore I have them on ignore and choose not to converse. If you weren't on ignore then an apology would indeed have been given.
viking4life
viking4life
04:10 Thu 27 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Unfortunately I don't care to communicate with some people due to their previous negative behaviour towards me. Therefore I have them on ignore and choose not to converse. If you weren't on ignore then an apology would indeed have been given.

I don't believe ole hipp would have anyone on ignore lol who would b e assaulting you on here your a legend and definitely one the nicest people on here lol wow this site has changed so much !!!! either there are no games to play or no one talks and yeah unfortunately the sportsmanship has gone some to lol very unfortunate!!!
Hey hipp its good to see your still tearing it up on here !!! One the true legends and top shelf guy in my opinion !!!
viking4life
viking4life
04:13 Thu 27 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
hey its kinda funny how all these guys have suddenly appeared since darkknight has gone lol...what a bunch of losers...

9 Ball Marathon Tournament - fasteddie_ (0) loses to ggwpty (2) (by default, fasteddie_ left the game)

Straight Speed Tournament - fasteddie_ (0) loses to ggwpty (1) (by default, fasteddie_ left the game)
RANKINGS: ggwpty 705.7 (+2.0), fasteddie_ 539.0 (-1.2)

Think for you to call anyone a loser, is even more funny

lol!!
hippesville
hippesville
02:23 Fri 28 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  

I don't believe ole hipp would have anyone on ignore lol who would b e assaulting you on here your a legend and definitely one the nicest people on here lol wow this site has changed so much !!!! either there are no games to play or no one talks and yeah unfortunately the sportsmanship has gone some to lol very unfortunate!!!
Hey hipp its good to see your still tearing it up on here !!! One the true legends and top shelf guy in my opinion !!!

Gimme a shout when yer comin on and I'll get on for a rattle
_takeiteasy_
_takeiteasy_
07:21 Fri 28 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
267th 9 Tourny and 666th Tournament overall!
Played frankel in semi and centurion in Final. Had a bit of luck in each match. So I'm dedicating the 9 Tourny to you guys and The 666th is dedicated to James, Tom, Viki, Sarah, Paula, Connor, Eddie, and any other of the usual suspects about

Good on you pal and thanks for the mention!
_stellafella
_stellafella
17:18 Fri 28 Jul 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Played frankel in semi and centurion in Final. Had a bit of luck in each match. So I'm dedicating the 9 Tourny to you guys and The 666th is dedicated to James, Tom, Viki, Sarah, Paula, Connor, Eddie, and any other of the usual suspects about

Good on you pal and thanks for the mention!

cheers m8 ur a wee star urself lol
silence_hill
silence_hill
06:15 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
03:11 Tue 01/08/17
Won the 9 Ball Marathon Tournament, winning 112 TournaPoints!

9 Ball Marathon Tournament - hippesville (2) loses to silence_hill (5)
RANKINGS: silence_hill 790.5 (+3.1), hippesville 740.0 (-2.9)

Dedicated to hippesville

Edited at 04:29 Tue 01/08/17 (BST)
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
07:08 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
no you're a legend in you're own mind lol
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
07:10 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
you're a bell end really lol...ha ha
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
07:21 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
didn't see you on here when darknight was about lol...you scared little s h i t...
silence_hill
silence_hill
07:33 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Why are you so mad?

Haven't won a tournament tonight, is that why?

All those hours wasted.. Damn I feel your pain
fasteddie_
fasteddie_
07:33 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
you're only successful cos you use an aimbot lol...which you admitted to me yourself!! come on over to Memphis and we'll see who the better pool player is for real lol...
silence_hill
silence_hill
07:36 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
you're only successful cos you use an aimbot lol...which you admitted to me yourself!! come on over to Memphis and we'll see who the better pool player is for real lol...

Aimbots do NOT exist pal! I think someones got into your messed up head a little to much..

Anyone with an aimbot will not miss a single shot, they'll get 1,000 plus runs in straight or until they get bored of potting.

You crazyyyyyyyyyyy man.

Excluding that above if i had an aimbot, or if aimbots even existed i'd never lose a game. Lets see

9 Ball Marathon Tournament - silence_hill (4) loses to hippesville (2)
RANKINGS: hippesville 742.9 (+5.6), silence_hill 787.4 (-5.3)

^ Theres one

Killer Pool Ranked - alxima wins! (2 lives, potted 17 of 18, safe 4 of 16)
RANKINGS: alxima 792.9 (+4.3), sunflowerbud 574.3 (-0.7), silence_hill 753.6 (-2.7), mattc943 681.6 (-1.7), psych_pro 634.7 (-1.2)

^ Two

I'll find you a third bare with me....

8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament - silence_hill (2) loses to n0trespondin (1) with 2 balls remaining

^ And that is three my good fellow

But hey that's a really really kind compliment.. I never knew that i was so good people insinuated I had an aimbot.

Edited at 04:42 Tue 01/08/17 (BST)
hippesville
hippesville
13:51 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm pretty sure that this Dedications Thread is to celebrate achievements with friends and opponents alike.
I was gonna say unfortunately, but tbh it really has no impact on me. Obviously the Dedication to me from silence_hill is a dig at me.
It's about time this particular player grew up and realised his cheap and immature shots at folk are only detrimental to himself.

Like my silly wee poem in my About Me states, I don't mind losing, it's part of any game. It must affect him if he thinks it annoys others.

Sorry to disappoint ya phil, just a game. I enjoy either outcome, moreso with people who are sociable and level-headed. Much more enjoyable.
I could return fire I'm sure, but it really doesn't mean that much.
I guess I've different priorities in life.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:45 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Aimbots do exist but you would have to be excellent at coding/hacking. One person coded an Aimbot from scratch, just to show us it could be done and was in co operation with Staff and owned up once he proved us wrong. He got rightfully banned as a result.

I can't remember the Straight run he got but it beat the top players by a considerable margin.

Also played him in Killer once and the trickshots he made, would be extremely lucky for a normal player.

We haven't seen one since then
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:46 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Back to dedis hopefully
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:46 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Well done mate, you Devil
yabet
yabet
19:19 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Aimbots do NOT exist pal! I think someones got into your messed up head a little to much..

Anyone with an aimbot will not miss a single shot, they'll get 1,000 plus runs in straight or until they get bored of potting.

You crazyyyyyyyyyyy man.

Excluding that above if i had an aimbot, or if aimbots even existed i'd never lose a game. Lets see

9 Ball Marathon Tournament - silence_hill (4) loses to hippesville (2)
RANKINGS: hippesville 742.9 (+5.6), silence_hill 787.4 (-5.3)

^ Theres one

Killer Pool Ranked - alxima wins! (2 lives, potted 17 of 18, safe 4 of 16)
RANKINGS: alxima 792.9 (+4.3), sunflowerbud 574.3 (-0.7), silence_hill 753.6 (-2.7), mattc943 681.6 (-1.7), psych_pro 634.7 (-1.2)

^ Two

I'll find you a third bare with me....

8 Ball Arcade Marathon Tournament - silence_hill (2) loses to n0trespondin (1) with 2 balls remaining

^ And that is three my good fellow

But hey that's a really really kind compliment.. I never knew that i was so good people insinuated I had an aimbot.

Edited at 04:42 Tue 01/08/17 (BST)

same old they do exisit as Umma proved and showed everyone on a live link .. Thats a FACT
funny you dont think they exisit tho infact very strange
silence_hill
silence_hill
19:28 Tue 1 Aug 17 (BST)  [Link]  
From someone who makes up fake girlfriends, your opinion isn't even valid since you clearly have a few screws loose inside your head.
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dedications Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.