Team 10 (J).....

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
19:34 Sun 2 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Why am I being blamed for you being banned lol I haven't even been on the server since Thursday so not sure what I'm supposed to have reported you for.

And I made it very clear I don't want to be friendly with you, I just won't be participating in childish back and forth digs with you, but I can see that was a little bit much of an expectation to have of a 55 year old grandfather.

Think what you like. Idgaf whether you're here or not.
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
19:40 Sun 2 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
And yeah you messaged me and then 5 minutes later got a message from ummagumma, (supposedly), considering I didn't even log in and see your message until HOURS after you sent it I fail to see where the relevance is in when you receive messages from one person among a hundred who can't stand you.
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
01:44 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
^ Turns out Craig wasn't even banned, it's just an error some people have been receiving. For someone who cares nothing about the site that sure was a nasty lil rampage he went on! I won't hold my breath for an apology
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
01:54 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
lol ,,,that 2 pages was worth logging in for,,

hilarious
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
02:10 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
"polishing medals like a predator does skulls" was one of the funniest things I think I've ever read on here.
horse10000
horse10000
02:41 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
For current league all teams / players have until the 30th April to get all games completed, any games not played by that point will go to default.

Games that go to default if there is proven to be no effort to get game played it may well mean that you are removed from any future seasons as for the good of the league i only want players who make an effort and want to play.

Players who have messaged and made an effort and if it is clear the fault is with the other player then it would not go against you and also if it is clear that two players cannot meet each others times this would not go against either player as long as that fact is established and both have tried to accommodate as much as possible.

Any questions please feel free to message me
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
07:04 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 05:20 Mon 03/04/17 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:29 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Please check here for current fixtures
http://funkypoolclanleagues.weebly.com/kl-all-fixtures.html

Noticed some results haven't been posted so would like someone from each team to post missing results here
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20448/fcl-results

Thanks guys

Deadline now 30th April @ Midnight for all games, Please remember to check the site for missing results and post them on Results.

If you lost posting rights then mail me on here, Snooker or FB with the Results and i'll input them. I won't be checking the threads for them.

If any Results are missing when deadline ends, it "may" be defaulted like any other game but got nearly a four week warning so can't be fairer than that.

Thanks
__start__
__start__
21:06 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
just letting you know the sad news.......... that jacko.. aka.. craig has been banned.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:32 Mon 3 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
As Craig has been Banned Team J are down to 2 players (Bucky and Redhand).

We will need someone from a team with four players to offer to play these, If not then would go to default of course unless Bucky and Red signed a player.

Craig's Games.

buckjam
hippesville
friendyboy

If any were played then needs posting on Results

Thanks.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:23 Tue 4 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm good to play a couple more games if it will help another team out. All of our players seem to be getting through their games.

Looking at site you have one left for Team K (2andygorams) so that should be fine.

Craig's Games.

buckjam
hippesville
friendyboy

these will now be played by Vixen so please play her instead of Jacko

I'll do the change tomorrow on Website.

Thanks
redhand
redhand
01:39 Wed 5 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
against sunflowerbud

8us 5 - 0
9us 4 - 1
8uk 3 - 2 12- 3 up, the wasnt great here tbh alot of missed pots but as always a pleasure to play gl in your remaining games.
vixen__xox
vixen__xox
08:09 Wed 5 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Wd red...

I'm honored to be playing Craigs games
hippesville
hippesville
12:35 Wed 5 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Wd red...

I'm honored to be playing Craigs games

You on later Old Lady?
buckjam
buckjam
03:44 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Im getting that banned issue myself now. It may sort it self but i dont have the time or inclination to sort it out atm tbh.
buckjam
buckjam
15:38 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
_knightmare_
Well the advice is on the Java Problems thread, sure you have the time guess getting walloped (3-12) doesn't help though under the circumstances.

Had to post here as he wont receive my messages. He will send them and then switch off so i cant respond. Scum

You have to play games to get beat and i never miss a match. Muppet
buckjam
buckjam
15:39 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
All sorted this morning anyway. Will play vixen when i see her on and friendyboy
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
15:41 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
You failed to add: You could also try resetting your router it might help

Didn't realise you were on ignore, I'll remove you now and await your ever endearing messages via offline.

the suspense is killing me!
__start__
__start__
15:50 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
don't worry about it ash..... its only a silly online pool game. not worth wasting ure life on
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
16:10 Thu 6 Apr 17 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol - Says one of Funkypool's residents.
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Team 10 (J).....

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.