Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
mike_though
mike_though
09:16 Thu 2 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
fcl vs buckjam.

8us 3-2 mike. 9ball 3-2 mike. 8uk 3-2 buck. Overall 8-7 mike.

He played 8us and uk real strong especially, and I felt like I wasn't playing back at him enough at first, but then scrappiness on my end lead to terrible luck on his, and then we each fouled black in uk. Enough said I guess. Clearly he kept it close despite bad luck.

In other news, somehow this #whitebelt is currently up 8-3 vs gerard. tbh it's kinda hard not to joke around and laugh a lot whenever we play. He's managed to foul, and snooker himself to a shocking degree this time, which is unusual. I had to leave for work, so we have 4 more games of uk, but we'll finish these soon.
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
22:28 Thu 2 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Awesome stuff matey keep going!
mike_though
mike_though
22:36 Thu 2 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks Adam!
mike_though
mike_though
02:09 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
fcl vs horse10000

8us 3-2 mike. 9ball 4-1 keith. 8uk 3-2 keith. Overall 9-6 keith.

Kinda blew it in 9ball, finishing off with a shot on the 9 that rattled quite a bit, and finally jumped out. Overall though, these were some of the fairer games I've played, and besides some lengthier missed shots, I thought he played rather well.

fcl vs faust.

8us 4-1 faust. 9ball 4-1 mike. 8uk 3-2 mike. Overall 8-7 mike.

I honestly made some pretty bad decisions in 8us, so starting with 9ball I was mostly relentless, and didn't give him much of a chance. Overall I think we both played fairly well, and wasn't as bad as it seemed
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:43 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a reminder that all results need to be posted on Results Thread as Pinky asked about the Table and said some were played days ago so if posted, it "should" have been updated and if not simply repost and i'll check.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:31 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team N has been removed and merged with Team M so don't play the Team M/N on this thread and refer to Discussion for New Team M Fixtures.

Thanks
klien
klien
14:59 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please can everyone take a look at this and join should you want to. ALL are welcome to begin with!

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20565/funky-individual-leagues#1848478

Any questions or suggestions please ask me!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:41 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
TEAM B (9) v (6) TEAM M
kris (9) v (6) northman
skiller10 v miss_harriet
ritcho v triple_b

TEAM K (6) v (9) TEAM M
mike_though vs triple_b
vixen_xxx (6) vs (9) miss_harriet
veyron vs fastboysam

^ Keith has made one final alteration due to his mistake yesterday so will alter soon and will notify team K and B.

Thanks.
mike_though
mike_though
22:22 Tue 7 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
fcl vs __start__

8us 3-2 trats. 9ball 4-1 trats. 8uk 4-1 trats.

In 8us I cleared pretty well, but managed to snooker myself twice when I should have cleared. Finally I underhit the 8 in uk towards the end. I really didn't see much of a chance in 9ball especially though, or even uk, and did feel slightly outmatched here. Good player for sure.
horse10000
horse10000
01:30 Thu 9 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
As it is 10 days since the fixtures were released the following will be removed:-

thegame26 - Team C
legend_pot - Team E

I also noticed that ritcho has been offline for 9 days for Team B, if he does not log in before midnight tomorrow he will also be removed.

For teams that have a player removed, they have two options available to them,

To give all original teams a chance to finish with the original team. If teams have 3 active players and they think they can complete all games i am happy for them even if a player is removed to try and complete all fixtures with 3 players. Player who has not played in a fixture would receive the removed players game for that fixture.

If teams require extra players this would be either from the waiting list in the first instance in the order that players had posted interest.

Current List - I think is as follows:-
blackcabman7
ferretlady

If there is no waiting list as all players on it have found a team, it is up to the teams to source a new player. No player that has been removed can go back to another team or their original team.

Can all players please advise of any opponents who have not logged in since fixtures have been released or are 10 days offline and all such players will be removed.

If clans have a player who has asked to be removed or advised he is not wanting to play, they now have the option to remove and play with 3 or take a replacement as per above, please just post so all teams are aware.

Any questions regarding any of the above please ask
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
15:03 Fri 10 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
vixen_xxx vs snowden

8US
2-3

Played pretty well here, I had a chance to clear for the 3-2 but went in off on my second to last ball and he was clearing well.

9US
0-5
Just couldn't get going here at all, usually my strongest type, I was either snookering myself or leaving easy clearances, the one ball he did miss over the pocket he managed to leave safe which was probably my only chance to get a frame here.

8UK
1-4

Again I had some harsh luck, even the two carries he gave away I was in positions where I had to shoot out to only have one shot remaining, had a lot of unlucky positioning on the chances I did have and any chance he got he cleared.

A very good player and I enjoyed the games despite the score, on a different day it could have been much much closer. Think I'll stick to staying at work during the day from now on

ggs and Vwp.
mike_though
mike_though
20:51 Sat 11 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky Dee. Sounds like some tough games vs a tough opponent. Same case for me today.

fcl vs erigert.

8us 3-2 eri. 9ball 4-1 mike (golden for me). 8uk 5-0 eri (7balling for him). Overall 9-6 eri.

I messed up an easy clear in 8us by overhitting one time, and then made up for it by fluking the 8. 9ball just worked out in my favor, and I made use of my opportunities, finishing off with a golden towards the end (first I've had in a while). Not ashamed to say I did everything I could in 8uk, and it just didn't work.

I feel like the result was good. I missed an easy shot or two for the sake of a better leave, but overall I played well. I just couldn't beat this guy. I wasn't sure if it was luck or not, but some of the shots he was making were just crazy. Very good player for sure.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:19 Sat 11 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Removing Ryan and replacing his games with Cabbie so here are blackcabman7's games

Team K: vs veyron
Team L vs scottyjr (he's left far as i know)
Team M vs miss_harriet
Team A vs bigcjl2
Team C vs erigert
Team D vs cke1982
Team G vs mich
Team H vs davyb0207 (Overall Fixture already decided)
Team J vs redhand

Understand some may be played but not updated yet.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:56 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anyone has scottyjr or jedi_master then please check this thread:

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20566/you-lost-jayboy89-ferretlady/1#1848993

Sorry for not posting them directly, fairly busy
rapid_pot
rapid_pot
01:08 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid 6-9 klien

Scoreline doesn't tell it at all really, lost at least 4 due to really bad breaks or unlucky in offs and he fluked 3. He was unlucky in a couple of the ones he lost to be fair. 8US I lost 5-0 but could have won all 5 haha. ggs wp mate, took the chances well!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:11 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid 6-9 klien

Scoreline doesn't tell it at all really, lost at least 4 due to really bad breaks or unlucky in offs and he fluked 3. He was unlucky in a couple of the ones he lost to be fair. 8US I lost 5-0 but could have won all 5 haha. ggs wp mate, took the chances well!

least it wasn't a lyle eh
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
04:02 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
rapid 6-9 klien

Ul Adam, this team seems to be having awful luck atm, if the balls don't roll with you then that's that. We'll get it back That being said, Klien has been on fire this season so far, so a very nice result for him.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:29 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys just a post to say that i won't be posting updates on thread as happens daily now.

Please check here instead
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20567/fcl-overall-fixture-changes

Thanks
you____lost
you____lost
13:43 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Messaged rapid pot last reply was 15 days ago or more from him can someone nudge him or maybe get a replacement cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:22 Thu 16 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
nm wrong team maybe.

Edited at 19:32 Thu 16/03/17 (GMT)
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Team K: Vix/Rapid/Mike/Veyron

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.