redhand
2pac786
silent_hills
bigcjl2
slimeball
faust
faust
01:39 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Impressed with how we're rinsing through these games. Come on andyw1, pull your socks up!!!
1st_response
1st_response
02:39 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good result v Davy tbh mate! Well done.

Cheers mate, wish I played like that in my previous game, would of won comfortably but oh well!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:43 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a reminder that all results need to be posted on Results Thread as Pinky asked about the Table and said some were played days ago so if posted, it "should" have been updated and if not simply repost and i'll check.

Cheers
1st_response
1st_response
00:13 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st_response 8-7 bigcjl2

Sorry about this result lads, on play it should of been 12-3! Never seen so much luck on 1 players side! He ran out a frame in 9 ball and fluked 3 of the last 4 balls and didn't bother to apologise for one fluke. He then decided to start trying to put me off so he went on ignore.

8us - 3-2 I went 3-0 up with some ruthless finishing, should of gone 4-0 up but missed a difficult black. In the final frame of this format he fluked his last ball which left the black over the bag.

9us - 2-3 I somehow went 5-4 down after 3 crazy games of flukeball, never seen 3 frames in a row go like that but guess that's flukeball for ya, I won the last one in this format to get it level.

8uk - 3-2 I somehow only won this 3-2, should of been 5-0 but some crazy luck again on his part gave him 2 frames. In the final frame he fouled leaving an easy finish with 2 shots and decided to leave the game room and log out, I had 1 shot left with my last colour over the bag and the black over another bag and it defaulted.

I hope this guy can get some manners and offer an apology for his behaviour but I highly doubt it.
1st_response
1st_response
01:32 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st_response 6-9 silent_hills

Very good games, both took out some very good finishes. Both had a couple of bits of bad luck, Silent took his chances better then I did.

8us 2-3 - Very close games, both took out one really good finish each. I should of won the 2nd frame to go 2-0 up but overhit my 2nd to last spot to lose position on last ball.

9us 2-3 - Again very close games and both took out a good finish each. I played a really good frame and potted 3 difficult pots and then missed a simple 9 with a stupid lapse of concentration which cost me.

8uk 2-3 - Silent got very unlucky in one of the uk frames which I ended up winning and on the next I tried to force a finish when in a commanding position in the frame and ended up fouling and losing that frame.

Overall very good games, both had some good play, some bad play and some bad luck. 8-7 either way would of been a fair result in my opinion but he took his chances better then I did. Good luck in the rest of your games silent!
davyb0207
davyb0207
13:22 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
1st_response 7-8 davyb0207

Fantastic game to take part in, both took out some very good finishes.

8us 2-3 - I should of capitalised on his misfortune in frame 1 but my touchpad failed on an easy take out, he then upped the standard and took out the next 3, one of which was a class run out, I took the final frame in this format to keep it tight.

9us 1-4 - I had some bad luck in this format with some harsh positional lands and it just wouldn't go my way but credit to davy he finished his chances with touches of class and was ruthless.

8uk 4-1 - I went into this format 7-3 down which I felt was harsh and probably could of been 5-5, davy took out a very nice finish to secure the win at 8-3. He then had a couple of bits of bad luck and I was as ruthless in my finishing as he was in 9us.

Overall very happy to get 7 points especially after being 8-3 down! Absolute gentleman and a top class player, one of the best. Look forward to playing him again and I wish him all the best with his future games.

Also thank you for your kind words mate. Was a close result and matches like these deserve a draw. Good luck and all the best in your remaining games.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:27 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team N has been removed and merged with Team M so don't play the Team M/N on this thread and refer to Discussion for New Team M Fixtures.

Thanks
klien
klien
14:58 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please can everyone take a look at this and join should you want to. ALL are welcome to begin with!

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20565/funky-individual-leagues#1848478

Any questions or suggestions please ask me!
horse10000
horse10000
01:35 Thu 9 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
As it is 10 days since the fixtures were released the following will be removed:-

thegame26 - Team C
legend_pot - Team E

I also noticed that ritcho has been offline for 9 days for Team B, if he does not log in before midnight tomorrow he will also be removed.

For teams that have a player removed, they have two options available to them,

To give all original teams a chance to finish with the original team. If teams have 3 active players and they think they can complete all games i am happy for them even if a player is removed to try and complete all fixtures with 3 players. Player who has not played in a fixture would receive the removed players game for that fixture.

If teams require extra players this would be either from the waiting list in the first instance in the order that players had posted interest.

Current List - I think is as follows:-
blackcabman7
ferretlady

If there is no waiting list as all players on it have found a team, it is up to the teams to source a new player. No player that has been removed can go back to another team or their original team.

Can all players please advise of any opponents who have not logged in since fixtures have been released or are 10 days offline and all such players will be removed.

If clans have a player who has asked to be removed or advised he is not wanting to play, they now have the option to remove and play with 3 or take a replacement as per above, please just post so all teams are aware.

Any questions regarding any of the above please ask
darkknight
darkknight
01:17 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
sorry guys,

darkknight 3-2 hippes
darkknight 1-4 hippes
darkknight 1-4 hippes

Missed two silly 9 balls and he was great in 8uk.

ggs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:55 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anyone has scottyjr or jedi_master then please check this thread:

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20566/you-lost-jayboy89-ferretlady/1#1848993

Sorry for not posting them directly, fairly busy
faust
faust
20:30 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
2andygorams has replaced all andyw1's games for team I.
faust
faust
20:33 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
darkknight...

mich
veyron
ritcho
whocares8x8
northman
scottyjr

faust...

jacko
mr_pink_eyes
thegame26
dvz

2andygorams...

snowden
klien
dv8
vixen_xxx
jayboy89
horse10000
kris
erigert
_stellafella
9ballsniper_

1st_response...

ric_flair
letsgochamp
redhand
2pac786
slimeball

Edited at 20:22 Sun 12/03/17 (GMT)
faust
faust
22:06 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
faust 6 v 9 beetlejuice

Really close games throughout. Had to wait a few days to play the final game, and then he breaks and clears!

Sorry chaps, and gg's m8!
faust
faust
22:08 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sooooo, we need to know what's happening with the following fixtures...

darkknight v

mich
ritcho

Edited at 20:22 Sun 12/03/17 (GMT)
klien
klien
22:11 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
2pac786 and wales_lad are no longer in the leagues.. those two games are not there anymore due to the merge, they are the "lost" games so to speak.

ritcho and mich have both said they want to quit, im guessing we're waiting on replacements for those.
faust
faust
00:42 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well out of my 4 games left, I think mr_pink_eyes is away with work and can't play, dvz is 9 days awol again, and Richie needs time to recover from his operation. So it looks like I'll only get to play Craig in the immediate future.
darkknight
darkknight
01:14 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Result in

8us darkknight 2-3 northman
9us darkknight 5-0 northman
8uk darknight 3-2 northman

dk 10 - 5 northman

top lad, ggs
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post