darkknight vs scottyjr
1st_response (6) vs (9) you___lost

Team J (7) vs (8) Team L

redhand vs jedi_master
buckjam (7) vs (8) _gerardddd_
dv8 vs you___lost

Team K (8) vs (3) Team L

veyron vs jedi_master
mike_though (8) vs (3) _gerardddd_ (TBC - Locky rat!)
rapid_pot vs you___lost

Team L 0 vs 0 Team N

scottyjr vs northman
_gerardddd_ vs parallax
you___lost vs ric_flair
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:41 Thu 2 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team L 0 vs 0 Team M

jedi_master vs _wales_lad_
scottyjr vs fastboysam
_gerardddd_ vs 2pac786

Team A 0 vs 0 Team L

horse10000 vs jedi_master
bigcjl2 vs scottyjr
im_crap_adam vs _gerardddd_

Team B 0 vs 0 Team L

skiller10 vs jedi_master
mr_pink_eyes vs scottyjr
ritcho vs _gerardddd_

Team C 0 vs 0 Team L

thegame26 vs jedi_master
friendyboy vs scottyjr
_epicshot_ vs _gerardddd_
you____lost
you____lost
15:35 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
i played silent hil

silent you____lost

3 8us 2
2 9us 3
4 8uk 1
9 6 silent

i am not impressed with my performance i should have won 11-4 or even 10-5 when the balls have their own mind its hard to get some rhythm with that said he played well but he will admit he was fortunate for the win
silent_hills
silent_hills
15:43 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
i played silent hil

silent you____lost

3 8us 2
2 9us 3
4 8uk 1
9 6 silent

i am not impressed with my performance i should have won 11-4 or even 10-5 when the balls have their own mind its hard to get some rhythm with that said he played well but he will admit he was fortunate for the win

I was fortunate to win some frames, but i felt I played better then you and deserved the win. You missed far to many sitters, and there is also the fact that I didn't miss to many sitters. But I snookered myself in that first frame of 8us on the black because I underhit, in most cases a lot of people on here would call that a gifted frame, and then i had awful luck when i doubled the 4 ball in the bottom middle and ended up snookered on what was a really easy clear in 9 ball. So you can say I should feel fortunate for the win? You should feel fortunate that I gifted a few frames that I wouldn't usually gift. You gifted me some frames from missing sitters, which i'm sure on another day you wouldn't miss. So lets just say I gifted frames by snookering myself, and you gifted frames by missing some sitters. But at the end of the day its a game of pool, someone has to win the frame

Edited at 13:47 Fri 03/03/17 (GMT)
you____lost
you____lost
16:27 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
fair enough that is your perception i feel the ones i missed were true gifts and was the last ball you did snooker yourself a few times but i had to work still to get the win when you snookered it was not at the end i am sure we will play again someone did have to win
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just a reminder that all results need to be posted on Results Thread as Pinky asked about the Table and said some were played days ago so if posted, it "should" have been updated and if not simply repost and i'll check.

Cheers
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:51 Fri 3 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You win some, you lose some mate.. on to the next one
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:30 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team N has been removed and merged with Team M so don't play the Team M/N on this thread and refer to Discussion for New Team M Fixtures.

Thanks
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:53 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seen it mate cheers
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
16:55 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
jedi_master

scottyjr

We need you 2 more active lads and to get a few of your games arranged/played as soon as yous can
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
17:30 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
jedi_master

scottyjr

We need you 2 more active lads and to get a few of your games arranged/played as soon as yous can

I've spoken with jedi_master mate and sent him his list, says he'll get them played for ya.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:29 Sat 4 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cheers Ash
klien
klien
14:59 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please can everyone take a look at this and join should you want to. ALL are welcome to begin with!

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20565/funky-individual-leagues#1848478

Any questions or suggestions please ask me!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
17:08 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ v davyb0207

8ball 3-2 davy - missed a stupid one when was an easy clear on and give him the frame

9ball 4-1 davy - I was on for a run out with just the 1 to pot and an easy combo sitting, the 1 rattled and stayed at pocket leaving him to take the frame, 3rd i dont know what he did but whatever it is every ball on the table pinged about and the 9 went lol the frame after easy clear up he missed and snookered me to where i had absolutely nothing to do to get out of it

uk8 - 3-2 to me - first frame he kept playing taps straight from the off so i smashed them to prevent it taking ages and he cleared.. tactic worked well lol after that i didnt give much away until the last frame where i somehow potted his ball, dont know how it squeezed past but he already had the win so did make a difference

overall - 9-6 to davy

ggs wp mate and gl for the rest.. takes quite a while to take a shot but all in all he's a very nice guy.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:18 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
noticed that too but i'm guilty of trying to take a shot every 5 secs (except tough) and missing
davyb0207
davyb0207
17:57 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_

I am aware that i am not the fastest player. If i play fast, i think i miss a lot more chances and lose a lot more matches.

I choose defensive and attacking style, maybe a bit more defensive in this match (especially that last game i played very defensive), but i don't think i should have won if i played attacking style. You were the better attacking player and i felt i could only win with trying defensive game play.

Good games and good luck in all your remaining matches Gerard. Pleasure to play and top player.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
18:22 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
You choose how you play mate and no one can do anything about it, thats your style of play and where you feel comfortable so by all means you have every right to do what ya gotta do, not having a dig at it btw it got you the win so its shows you use it effectively.

I always play attacking lol always been my style of play, kill or be killed..

Thanks mate, same goes to you
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
19:01 Sun 5 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
Pages: 12
Unable to post