Team 12 (L) - What yas gonna do!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
you____lost
you____lost
19:46 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ you have less games than ferret just sub yourself into her game against knightmare i was told we can do that if you have less games

cheers liam
ferretlady
ferretlady
20:37 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
you____lost vs letsgochamp is now you____lost vs knightmare

letsgochamp vs ferretlady

i never see letsgochamp on and i see knightmare on swap made

You've said about this sub and that letsgochamp is a night player. I am never on past 10pm and knightmare and I can easily play the original so wouldn't it make more sense for me to play that as it could be done at any time? I believe the swap was rejected anyway.

knightmare

Edited at 18:42 Sun 12/03/17 (GMT)
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
20:44 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
It was rejected and rightly so, I've never been a daytime player.
Thanks for your swift reply, see you on Thursday as we've arranged
faust
faust
20:48 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
It was rejected and rightly so, I've never been a daytime player.
Thanks for your swift reply, see you on Thursday as we've arranged

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:52 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is making subs allowed? Think its only swaps and im not in that fixture
you____lost
you____lost
20:58 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
you____lost vs letsgochamp is now you____lost vs knightmare

letsgochamp vs ferretlady

i never see letsgochamp on and i see knightmare on swap made

You've said about this sub and that letsgochamp is a night player. I am never on past 10pm and knightmare and I can easily play the original so wouldn't it make more sense for me to play that as it could be done at any time? I believe the swap was rejected anyway.

knightmare

Edited at 18:42 Sun 12/03/17 (GMT)

eehhh who said anything about 10 pm i play early mornings 8 am to early afternoons i work late and letsgochamp plays later afternoons and nights so times would be from 3 or 4 pm onward as a team we want to get all games completed you playing letsgochamp is bad strategy for us as letsgochamp is better than knightmare its about getting the games played is why we swapped now we will have a a default unless we make a sub further out try not to listen to other players from other teams listen to your team here as we have our best interest and others do not and yeah welcome aboard i told horse to pick you up and the other player
vixen_xxx
vixen_xxx
21:01 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is making subs allowed? Think its only swaps and im not in that fixture

I think you can do what noob did and take one of a team mates games if that person has more games than you so that everyone has a fair number of games between them.

Welcome back, bub, did you enjoy your trip
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
21:03 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well it is now team 7 v me, i want your whole team...

Thank you thank you your far too kind... na not really tbh just some personal shiit going on and took one of my hissy fits lol maybe next time bub
you____lost
you____lost
21:06 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
ferretlady subbed out _gerardddd_ subbed in

was ferretlady vs knightmare now knightmare vs gerardddd
you____lost
you____lost
21:09 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ arrange your match with knightmare keep all messages
triple_b
triple_b
21:10 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team L vs M
you___lost vs triple_b
_gerardddd_ vs miss_harriet

is now

you___lost vs miss_harriet
_gerardddd_ vs triple_b

reason for the swap is im a evening player and you____lost is a day time player
you____lost
you____lost
21:11 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Team L vs M
you___lost vs triple_b
_gerardddd_ vs miss_harriet

is now

you___lost vs miss_harriet
_gerardddd_ vs triple_b

reason for the swap is im a evening player and you____lost is a day time player

thanks triple b for helping gl in your games
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
21:13 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sub is totally unnecessary - me and ferretlady have spoken and arranged to play. It either remains as it is or it simply doesn't get played - i'm not wasting my time or effort for nothing.

It's as simple as that. We have been communicating and come to an agreement to play - so stop messing about and just leave things as they are.

I refuse to play anyone other than the arranged opponent

Stop messing about!
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:16 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sub is totally unnecessary - me and ferretlady have spoken and arranged to play. It either remains as it is or it simply doesn't get played - i'm not wasting my time or effort for nothing.

It's as simple as that. We have been communicating and come to an agreement to play - so stop messing about and just leave things as they are.

Stop messing about!

LOLOLOL you have just now messaged her and arranged lol.. Well played you____lost and gerardddd well played!! He can't refuse !! So if it doesn't get played you guys win by default just from his post lol
I never even thought about the less games thing!!! LOLOLOLOL He cant reject NUTTTIN!
faust
faust
21:19 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Stop messing about!

Stop embarrassing yourself Ash, It's like watching Gillian McKeith when she was on "I'm a Celebrity...". It's painful to witness such cowardice.
klien
klien
21:38 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ferretlady has 9 games in total.
Gerarddd has 9 games in total.

No sub is allowed and swaps can be reversed by the opposing team if its a stupid swap.

Argument over, stop playing stupid mind games and use your time and effort to actually get games played, please.
_epicshot_
_epicshot_
21:50 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ferretlady has 9 games in total.
Gerarddd has 9 games in total.

No sub is allowed and swaps can be reversed by the opposing team if its a stupid swap.

Argument over, stop playing stupid mind games and use your time and effort to actually get games played, please.

Hey i think if you look at the original swap they made it was not mind games .. From what i read, you lost is a morning player and lewis isnt so they made a swap and it was refused .. So then they did the sub lol which probably was mind games .. But ask triple b she just made a swap him over the the same thing.. You need to read what was all said before you jump on them ,,
klien
klien
21:54 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont be so stupid Epic.. read the rules around swaps and then come back to me..

A swap is ONLY allowed IF the opposing team agrees.. in this case the opposing team hasnt agreed, therefore no swap.

In triple_b's case.. the opposing team hasnt said anything, but they havent disagreed.. so therefore, unless someone on that team says something, the swap is fine.

SUBS were meant to be non-existent in this league, but because of the merges some players had unbalanced games. SUBS are now allowed if a player has unbalanced games. Ferret and gerarddd both have 9 games.. no SUB..

End of discussion.
erigert
erigert
21:57 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Stop messing about!

Can someone get more ridiculous than this on an online game?
faust
faust
22:01 Sun 12 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont be so stupid Epic.. read the rules around swaps and then come back to me..

A swap is ONLY allowed IF the opposing team agrees.. in this case the opposing team hasnt agreed, therefore no swap.

In triple_b's case.. the opposing team hasnt said anything, but they havent disagreed.. so therefore, unless someone on that team says something, the swap is fine.

SUBS were meant to be non-existent in this league, but because of the merges some players had unbalanced games. SUBS are now allowed if a player has unbalanced games. Ferret and gerarddd both have 9 games.. no SUB..

End of discussion.

Although I don't agree with name calling Eric, I agree regarding the subs rule. However, with there being no subs allowed, swaps should be heavily encouraged, and a player should have a genuine reason to refuse a swap - other than abject cowardice. Otherwise, you're calling into the question the integrity of every team attempting to make a swap.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Team 12 (L) - What yas gonna do!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.