Team 12 (L) - What yas gonna do!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
buckjam
buckjam
13:36 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ In all fairness Ash really has never been a daytime player.

No! In all fairness Ash has never played anytime
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
22:53 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
_gerardddd_ 9 - 6 _epicscrap_
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
23:59 Mon 13 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gerard v 9ballsniper_

Uk8 - 3-2 to me, messed up a frame here

Us 8 - 3-2 to me, missed an absolute sitter of a black

9ball - 3-2 to him he potted 9 and white in first frame, i snookered myself on the 8ball somehow, scratched white on a clearance last frame, both ul in these

Overall 8-7 to me

Vggs, and gl to him in the rest.. nice guy and good little player
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
01:49 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Locky rattttt
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
02:08 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlocky rat you mean lol get the fook outta hea
you____lost
you____lost
13:37 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
you____lost vs letsgochamp is now you____lost vs knightmare

letsgochamp vs ferretlady

I was told this is the original swap if he chooses to reject it is on there team . I will still try to play letsgochamp if the swap is rejected as much as knightmare thinks he runs this site and league he does not i was told by league runner our swap can be made.

If anyone in the swap has issues talk to horse10000 he is league runner

Edited at 11:44 Tue 14/03/17 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:47 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
check Subs Thread
_knightmare_
_knightmare_
13:53 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
My match vs ferretlady is arranged so I will not be playing versus anyone else, you requested a daytime player and were hoping I fit that criteria, so I swapped in snowden and letsgochamp can easily be online to play jayboy89.

The swap accommodates all 3 fixtures therefore makes perfect and logical sense for it to remain, which I will continue to swap back to its lineup.

I clearly suggest you accept the logical route as you're doing nothing but encouraging all 3 fixtures from being completed which is the main goal for both teams. I don't have time to play your silly little games who clearly only wants to face me to try and boost his ego. The swaps will remain and snowden, as you assumed I played during the day will be online shortly today or any weekday to play you.

Fixtures Accommodate ALL:

_knightmare_ vs ferretlady - Arranged
snowden vs you__lost - Both daytime players
letsgochamp vs jayboy89 - Both evening players

* I will not be addressing this fixture again (Final Post) it either remains as the above or doesn't get played. Hardly a good advertisement to jayboy89 who's new to clans to be messed about continuously.
you____lost
you____lost
14:30 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
My match vs ferretlady is arranged so I will not be playing versus anyone else, you requested a daytime player and were hoping I fit that criteria, so I swapped in snowden and letsgochamp can easily be online to play jayboy89.

The swap accommodates all 3 fixtures therefore makes perfect and logical sense for it to remain, which I will continue to swap back to its lineup.

I clearly suggest you accept the logical route as you're doing nothing but encouraging all 3 fixtures from being completed which is the main goal for both teams. I don't have time to play your silly little games who clearly only wants to face me to try and boost his ego. The swaps will remain and snowden, as you assumed I played during the day will be online shortly today or any weekday to play you.

Fixtures Accommodate ALL:

_knightmare_ vs ferretlady - Arranged
snowden vs you__lost - Both daytime players
letsgochamp vs jayboy89 - Both evening players

* I will not be addressing this fixture again (Final Post) it either remains as the above or doesn't get played. Hardly a good advertisement to jayboy89 who's new to clans to be messed about continuously.

no one cares about your post you are not a league runner horse10000 is if you do not like the swap then reject it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:26 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey guys just a post to say that i won't be posting updates on thread as happens daily now.

Please check here instead
http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20567/fcl-overall-fixture-changes

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:32 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Spoke to Keith directly and these are the new fixtures (don't shoot i'm just the messenger), If anymore problems with Pointless Swaps arises then Keith may intervene.

Thanks.
you____lost
you____lost
20:08 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
can someone on here update the fixtures so we all know who is left to play i would but tbh it would not get done right
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:22 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was going to do it last night mate but theyre all basically wrong now as jedi and scotty left and loads of opponents changes so dont know whos playing who anymore lol
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:22 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Spoke to Keith directly and these are the new fixtures (don't shoot i'm just the messenger), If anymore problems with Pointless Swaps arises then Keith may intervene.

Thanks.

Ferretlady now in different team so does that become letsgochamp vs me or jay?
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
20:24 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gerardddd trying to update fixtures like...

Posted Image
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:27 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Gerardddd trying to update fixtures like...

Posted Image

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately you're 100% right mate lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:29 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks.

Will be Jay if the other person in this set is Gerard as you have a fixture in that set. The Sub will always be the player who didn't play that team.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:34 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  

Thanks.

Will be Jay if the other person in this set is Gerard as you have a fixture in that set. The Sub will always be the player who didn't play that team.

I was the one not in this fixture mate, jays down as vs snowden and im guessing im replacing ferret in this then its me vs letsgochamp is that right? Not bothered who i end up playing, just so we know whos against who
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:37 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't you have Ash mate? If Jays down for Snowden then would be Gerard.
_gerardddd_
_gerardddd_
20:39 Tue 14 Mar 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
In that quote it says its you____lost vs ash?lol
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Team 12 (L) - What yas gonna do!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.